Balika Vadhu

India-Forums

Balika Vadhu
Balika Vadhu

Precap - Shiv ki haan mein naa? (Page 2)

aparnauma IF-Stunnerz
aparnauma
aparnauma

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 10:46am | IP Logged
He is obviously not happy with situation.But at the same time he wanted to be there for her console her, be her strength and support her.Only way he can do all these is by agreeing to marry her whatever her reasons for marriage might be.

He obviously can not tell her at this point that he loves her because that will only put more burden on her shoulders as  she is not in a position to make an emotional commitment to anybody.

She anyway thinks that he is doing some ehsaan by marrying her so she felt it is ok to request him to marry her.

Probably was wondering where this marriage will lead both of them to.

Edited by aparnauma - 06 August 2012 at 10:48am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

rusha4003cosmogirl77wutheringAnjanaYYZ

mocking_bird Goldie
mocking_bird
mocking_bird

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 10:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by AnjanaYYZ

The precap today left me thinking "PAR" (BUT):

Anandi was clearly asking Shiv to help fulfill her mother's last wish and marry her.  Shiv agrees - "theek hai"...but, his face wasn't "theek"...It was pensive.  "PAR" ki aahat thi uska "theek hai" mein. Maybe he will give her an out clause or time or something...because he wants only her happiness even if its without him.

It also bothers me that Anandi still thinks Shiv is doing favor and Shiv knows ki yeh shaadi is Anandi's majboori.   But, I guess this is the way it has to be for now.  It is too much to expect Shiv to bare his heart while Anandi is still in crisis and given the situation it will take time for Anandi to heal.

Still that scene left me wanting to hug both.  Hawww

I share your thought as well. It looked to me a bit forced. A sort of compromise for both of them. They may get married to honor their words. But ,where does it lead ultimately? Looked to me Shiv was sad when he said  yes. Clearly he would have enjoyed it much more had anandi said it out of love and not out of pressure.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

wutheringcosmogirl77AnjanaYYZaparnauma

cosmogirl77 IF-Dazzler
cosmogirl77
cosmogirl77

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 10:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by aparnauma

She anyway thinks that he is doing some ehsaan by marrying her so she felt it is ok to request him to marry her.

I agree with the above statement. It was exactly how he looked in the precap and also exactly how I look now after seeing the precap...Ouch

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

wutheringaparnauma

AnjanaYYZ IF-Stunnerz
AnjanaYYZ
AnjanaYYZ

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 11:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by cosmogirl77

I agree with the above statement. It was exactly how he looked in the precap and also exactly how I look now after seeing the precap...Ouch

It will eventually lead them to a lifetime of happiness - of that we can be sure!Big smile

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

mmishra1wutheringliv2laughdixie123aparnaumaDaltoni

liv2laugh IF-Sizzlerz
liv2laugh
liv2laugh

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 11:10am | IP Logged

It will eventually lead them to a lifetime of happiness - of that we can be sure!Big smile

Yup because this time it will be a marriage between equals Embarrassed

Shiv really respects women and will give her space to grow - something that was missing in her relationship with Jagya. Plus he will support her in whatever she wants to do. Thumbs Up

Anandi for her part will become Shiv's strength once she realizes that she loves him. She is very strong and she will be the person who stands by him come what may.

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

AbhiAniwutheringhookedfastforwardpoiu123Piyuu_SRKdixie123aparnaumaAnjanaYYZDaltoni

hooked IF-Dazzler
hooked
hooked

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 11:12am | IP Logged
I hope Shiv will say Yes to marriage but insist on being heard out too.

He can say - your mom is not going to be cajoled by just our shadi. She will want to see you happy in this marriage. I for my part can say that I have no absolutely no misgivings about us tying the knot, but you are a fair and honest person. A shadi is between two people Can you honestly tell me that you will marry me for my sake and not as an obligation to fulfill a last wish ?

Anandi is inherently a very honest person and she will take this kind of speech from Shiv in the right spirit.

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

the_RijlavyAbhiAniwutheringrusha4003fastforwarddixie123aparnaumaAnjanaYYZ

aparnauma IF-Stunnerz
aparnauma
aparnauma

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 11:16am | IP Logged

Originally posted by cosmogirl77

They may not know what the future has in store for them but both of them are taking one step at a time.That's what I like about this proposal.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

wutheringAnjanaYYZDaltoni

AnjanaYYZ IF-Stunnerz
AnjanaYYZ
AnjanaYYZ

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 11:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by hooked

I hope Shiv will say Yes to marriage but insist on being heard out too.

He can say - your mom is not going to be cajoled by just our shadi. She will want to see you happy in this marriage. I for my part can say that I have no absolutely no misgivings about us tying the knot, but you are a fair and honest person. A shadi is between two people Can you honestly tell me that you will marry me for my sake and not as an obligation to fulfill a last wish ?

Anandi is inherently a very honest person and she will take this kind of speech from Shiv in the right spirit.

1. Many in the forum have been wondering where u were, hooked?

2. Yes - Shiv should try and clear the air btwn them a bit.  The precap scene is incomplete...maybe he will do as u as say.  Let's hope.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

wutheringrusha4003hookedaparnaumaDaltoni

Go to top