Users

Frequent Posters

dixie123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: liv2laugh

Anandi however was still a little bit sad 😭
I have a feeling dada-potha may conspire to bring her out of her gloom. πŸ˜†

Potha ka pata nahi, but I do hope dadaji does it. It would be hilarious to watch it ! πŸ˜†
I am sure Anandi and Dadaji will bond well. 😊
AnjanaYYZ thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Hooked - welcome backπŸ€—

Malika n Dixie - I don't think the 'Par" is condition...its going to be out clause or statement..."not don't marry me if..."

Lets see what tomorrow brings.  For now lets be content with YES = YES!  
AnjanaYYZ thumbnail
Originally posted by: dixie123

Potha ka pata nahi, but I do hope dadaji does it. It would be hilarious to watch it ! πŸ˜†
I am sure Anandi and Dadaji will bond well. 😊

I want Daadiji to full on flirt with Anandi to chhidao Shiv🀣🀣🀣  and for Anandi to flirt back.  Shiv will be TOAST!
wuthering thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Awww...seriously...the precap was so freaking sad! I mean Anandis gloominess we have kinda gotten used to that - (not that it is a good thing)- but we KNEW for a fact what she must be going through given the present circumstances.

But to see Shiv like that and his helplessness really got to me. He is sitting there with the woman he loves who is asking his hand in marriage almost as if he would be doing a FAVOR on her. And given everything shes been through if  ONLY he could make her feel otherwise. The way he says 'theek hai' must really be the saddest acceptance of a marriage proposal by a guy who is madly in love with the girl, on Indian telly yet. 

It was a really touchy scene. Your heart just goes out for them. I hope, (HOPE) that theres more to the scene. Not just the proposal and the subsequent yes, but some epilogue by Shiv where he maybe expresses to Anandi what exactly HE feels about this. Dunno though. 

Then again, the SBB segment and the bright smiles Shiv was sporting throughout the segment gives me hope! πŸ˜ƒ Hope alls well that ends well. πŸ˜Š And like you guys said, hopefully Shivs family and their ready acceptance of Anandi will play a HUGE role in making Anandi smile too- soon! πŸ˜ƒ
Piyuu_SRK thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Anjy : True. My heart ached so much when Anandi said, ''aap please mujhse shaadi kar leejiye''. Moreover, Shiv seemed lost in Anandi while answering the question as if he was looking for something in her eyes. The one thing was common in both : pain. They both were hurt. Its not that Shiv dont want to marry her, he loves her madly, he is more than willing but he wants Anandi to agree wholeheartedly and not to think that he is obliging her by accepting the marriage proposal. Shiv looked as if any second he is gonna hold Anandi hands, hug her hard and tell her that i love you idiot..please trust me ! But both of them were lost, Anandi in her mother's words and Shiv in Anandi. It seemed a normal scene but i think its the most painful and extraordinary scene of the show till now. I am surprised that these two actors have grown so much in their acting that they can express so much through their facial expressions only !
Really ! I too wanted to hug them that time and say; ''everything gonna be alright''. 😳 I hope so..Edited by piya_anshian - 11 years ago
AnjanaYYZ thumbnail
There is a chasm between us that I cannot bridge
I can touch you, but your hands I am forbidden to beseech
On my heart & soul you have unknowingly laid siege
But, your love for now appears far beyond my reach

aparnauma thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
@ piya
I know Anandi is sad because she has stopped believing that happiness might come in her way.
She just wants to get on with life by doing things that make others around her happy.Right now there is only emptiness in her.
She feels that she has got nothing to offer to Shiv.She knows that she is being unfair to him by asking him to marry her when he deserves much more than what she can currently offer.That is why she pleaded with him to marry her with folded hands.
He wants her to love him but he knows he can not ask for her love now.He can not even tell her that he loves her. 
He is feeling sad for himself as well as for her because he thinks so highly of her and she has such a low opinion about herself.
Edited by aparnauma - 11 years ago
itsRitzi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Agreed i knw this proposal shall be a bit forceful but i didnt thought it will be so gloomy since their chemistry is sparkling Still both rocked the scene sitting on rocks πŸ˜†

Shiv and Daddu will bring much neede relief to Anandi and might be who knws DS too🀣
Piyuu_SRK thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: ritzi12

Agreed i knw this proposal shall be a bit forceful but i didnt thought it will be so gloomy since their chemistry is sparkling Still both rocked the scene sitting on rocksπŸ˜†

Shiv and Daddu will bring much neede relief to Anandi and might be who knws DS too🀣

hope so yaar. I have many expectations from dearest daddu ji πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜† i'd love to see him flirting with Anandi and Anandi too enjoying and giving back the same 🀣 🀣 bechara shivu πŸ˜† in Anjy words : he'd be TOAST 🀣 🀣
itsRitzi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Originally posted by: piya_anshian

hope so yaar. I have many expectations from dearest daddu ji πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜† i'd love to see him flirting with Anandi and Anandi too enjoying and giving back the same 🀣 🀣 bechara shivu πŸ˜† in Anjy words : he'd be TOAST 🀣 🀣

🀣LOL toast maaro bechaaro Shivu πŸ˜† It will be too fun to see Shivu and daddu plotting comic plans oh i just adore his cutesy cunning smile !!🀣