Precap - Shiv ki haan mein naa?

AnjanaYYZ thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 11 years ago
The precap today left me thinking "PAR" (BUT):

Anandi was clearly asking Shiv to help fulfill her mother's last wish and marry her.  Shiv agrees - "theek hai"...but, his face wasn't "theek"...It was pensive.  "PAR" ki aahat thi uska "theek hai" mein. Maybe he will give her an out clause or time or something...because he wants only her happiness even if its without him.

It also bothers me that Anandi still thinks Shiv is doing favor and Shiv knows ki yeh shaadi is Anandi's majboori.   But, I guess this is the way it has to be for now.  It is too much to expect Shiv to bare his heart while Anandi is still in crisis and given the situation it will take time for Anandi to heal.

Still that scene left me wanting to hug both.  Hawww

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

liv2laugh thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Anj even Shiv looked like he wanted to hug and console Anandi and tell her not to worry about the wedding now after taking her in his arms 😆 ðŸ˜† ðŸ˜† ... fevicol casanova is stuck now ...cannot say no but at the same time wants the girl to say haan by her own free will. 😆 😆

Cosmo-Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Just watched the show now...Not very happy with the precap...
It seems both are doing a duty...Where is the love & romance promised to us? 😭
Now it will be like Hum Dil De Chuke Sanam...both being polite with each other after marriage. Doing good but at the same time trying to maintain a distance...😒 I hope they don't drag this for long.

Never expected a AnSh proposal to be so gloomy...ðŸĪ”

Anj: finish that sofa series...add extra dose of romance and love to makeup for the lack in the show...👍🏞
milindrose thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
ðŸ˜ģi to feel that shiv loves but wanted first anandi to love him than marriage but she wanted first to fulfill wish so it is going to be a compromise a .shiv is ok but may be anandi has lost sense of love after being ditched for so long and then only man llike can erupt love for her after marriage ,even i wasn't happy to hear this
😕
dixie123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Anjana: I have been thinking of the same ever since I saw the precap too. He didn't seem happy at all but he just said yes for the sake of saying yes to make her happy. From inside, he seems very hurt and is sad. He has mentioned in the past that he doesn't like Anandi agreeing on force.

It especially hurt me when Anandi 'Aap please mujhse shaadi karlijiye'. So painful...

rusha4003 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Agree Anjana ... the "par" was def lurking in the background ...

And I sooo agree with that hug part too ...

Me too felt like hugging the 2 of them ... poor things ... what a messy situation ... !  
liv2laugh thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
OK people don't be so gloomy ðŸ˜›

SBB mein Shiv seemed happy with everything remember 😉 ... he has made his peace with it. 😉

Anandi however was still a little bit sad 😭

I have a feeling dada-potha may conspire to bring her out of her gloom. 😆
Edited by liv2laugh - 11 years ago
AnjanaYYZ thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
It was quiet the poignant painful proposal.  Her voice - her haath... I am sure Shiv wanted to fold his hands around hers as he had done with Khajan but, resisted.  

His family's arrival if they are indeed as progressive and positive as they appear will hopefully alter Anandi's outlook...sometimes when we smile - it becomes real!
aparnauma thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
He is obviously not happy with situation.But at the same time he wanted to be there for her console her, be her strength and support her.Only way he can do all these is by agreeing to marry her whatever her reasons for marriage might be.

He obviously can not tell her at this point that he loves her because that will only put more burden on her shoulders as  she is not in a position to make an emotional commitment to anybody.

She anyway thinks that he is doing some ehsaan by marrying her so she felt it is ok to request him to marry her.

Probably was wondering where this marriage will lead both of them to.
Edited by aparnauma - 11 years ago
mocking_bird thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: AnjanaYYZ

The precap today left me thinking "PAR" (BUT):

Anandi was clearly asking Shiv to help fulfill her mother's last wish and marry her.  Shiv agrees - "theek hai"...but, his face wasn't "theek"...It was pensive.  "PAR" ki aahat thi uska "theek hai" mein. Maybe he will give her an out clause or time or something...because he wants only her happiness even if its without him.

It also bothers me that Anandi still thinks Shiv is doing favor and Shiv knows ki yeh shaadi is Anandi's majboori.   But, I guess this is the way it has to be for now.  It is too much to expect Shiv to bare his heart while Anandi is still in crisis and given the situation it will take time for Anandi to heal.

Still that scene left me wanting to hug both.  Hawww

I share your thought as well. It looked to me a bit forced. A sort of compromise for both of them. They may get married to honor their words. But ,where does it lead ultimately? Looked to me Shiv was sad when he said  yes. Clearly he would have enjoyed it much more had anandi said it out of love and not out of pressure.