India-Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

will it be forgotton?

bunnynose Newbie
bunnynose
bunnynose

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 10:25am | IP Logged
will khushi realise that arnav has changed and forget about the 6 mnths contract marraige since she is starting to return the same affection asr does now! now with dadi 's entry and the past revelation track i seriously hope that they dont 4get ab the 6mnth marraige as it seems now that ASR is succeeding in winning back khushi's heart. But i wish they show the redemption and all that b4 all the love.
Pls tell me wat u guys think. thnxSmile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Asin.pkyekcutivenika

..Zenny.. Goldie
..Zenny..
..Zenny..

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 10:32am | IP Logged
sincerely for me there is no need of redemption..we are seeing ASR trying to remedy what he did..so its enough..time to go on Approve

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

xyzsantawiniwonkaipkkndfanforeva

Aphrodite88 IF-Sizzlerz
Aphrodite88
Aphrodite88

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 10:34am | IP Logged
Me too!!i hope khushi leaves end of contract..not to be mean i do love ASR n understand him but if remarriage becomes easy for arnav means everything that khushi suffered because of him becomes right..n that is wrong..just what i feel
hade Senior Member
hade
hade

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 10:39am | IP Logged
Well for me, I dont want anymore issues wrt 6 month marriage because Khushi never wanted leave coz she was angry or because of the 6 month issue. She wanted to leave for Anjali's sake.

For Khushi, Arnav and the marriage was always important. And, more than anything she cannot see her family suffer coz of the 6 month thing. Khushi is not perfect too. She made a lot of mistakes too.

I mean i dont want her to leave stating this. Its just not her personality..

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index