Posted: 11 years ago
when ASR came with nani, the angle from the scene was shown, looked liked this..

khushi, payal, mamaiji, NK, on left side

dadi, anjali on right side

ASR and nani  in the middle

dadi and poojali have probs with mostly khushi. dadi have also prob with nk, mamji, payal(saying this from the 1st look from tonite ep).. so i think ASR and nani will bring them more closer(referring to help khushi becum closer to dadi).. well this is just my POV.. feel free to comment.. will add a pic later, if i find it..

here is the pic

and yes one more thing.. when that dadi closed the door in front of khushi it reminded me of how ASR closed the door infront of khushi.. it was during  the time of the preparations going on for lavanya and ASR engagement( it was the ep in which arnav scolded lavanya when lavanya chose  the same dress type of khushi for her engagement, with pompom and khushi came to defend lavanya saying that it was becox of her, she chose that..and then arnav rudely closes the door in front of khushi) .. that was one sad ep.. will upload the pic  soon.

here is the pic..

arnav closing the door in front of khushi

dadi closing the door in infront of khushi

Edited by pieryrose - 11 years ago
Yep..i think there was a post by Cyberpsychoo too minus the pic 😃
I loved that ...The prospects are so many with this new dramatic entry! hope CVs uses it wisely!
Originally posted by shweta.chatrola

Nice Analysis..!! 😊

thank youu.. this was the 1st time i have analyzed sumthing.. ipkknd have made me do this.. lol.. well there is first time for everything rite.. glad it made sense..
good analysis., I dint noticed it while watching episode😔
Originally posted by preetihere

Yep..i think there was a post by Cyberpsychoo too minus the pic 😃
I loved that ...The prospects are so many with this new dramatic entry! hope CVs uses it wisely!

ohh. sumbody made this post.. i am sorry.. cox i never knew abt this.. i came and posted this topic immediately  after finishing the ep.. i watched the 1st part  an hour ago, then later watch the 2nd part a few min ago.. thats y cudnt made this post quickly.. and yes, i hope cvs dnt ruin the character of dadi.. unlike the masala mamia and babli..
Originally posted by deepika45

good analysis., I dint noticed it while watching episode😔

its ok.. i miss tons of things while watching the eps.. bloopers and stuff. but in tonite ep, it was really intense and i just loved the last part of the ep, where Arnav and nani finally sees dadi.. it was one intense scene.. thats y i was able to notice..
Random observation: Khushi is looking pregnant in this picture.
me also felt the same...  nice observation👏
I noticed it.
I was waiting for someone to post it and come up with this angle.