Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Director' Cut : 6th August, 2012 (Page 38)

coolgal270 IF-Rockerz
coolgal270
coolgal270

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 7:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Lizzy2012

Originally posted by sarithaipkknd

[QUOTE=Lizzy2012]Saru, Krishyy- I am dead because of the fact that it is khushi who is initiating the soothing process..giving arnav the love required..actually it is going well with my  theories also..so great things to write about..

Sumi- super take.. U were asking all the questions we are asking.. Yesterday didn't know whether to laugh or cry..but on the second watch found the episode interesting 

sumi posted this on your takeBig smile

Thank you Lizzy!!Big smile..Yes the epi was interesting..coz it was so layered! It looked simple but it was anything but that...
Interesting times ahead for us!!Smile

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

paayaalLizzy2012redwine1..mrinalini..

redwine1 IF-Rockerz
redwine1
redwine1

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 7:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by paayaal

Originally posted by redwine1

haaahha Strangling HUG .. ROFL

oh welll ur friend has given the SBS playout as her spoiler .. 

SBS .. hmm no comment .. i mean we were anyways expecting this after Mishti spoiler .. wonder if i need to watch the episode anymore .. coz u can construct the whole 18 mins from SBS & spoilers .. 

Hope Gul knows what the HELL she is doing LOL

thts the reason I don't watch SBS/SBB...Big smile...just saw the pics & m now eagerly waiting for the epi...Day Dreaming

seriously makes a lot more sense .. ek toh pahle hi this is the most dam predictable track they cud have taken .. uspe .. roz roz scenes bhi dikhayenge .. toh kya fayda Shocked

I know...some suspense regarding the scenes could do a world of good for the serial...it's like the cat is out of the bag, then what do u look fwd to??? if they wanna show something, they can show some off screen masti, not the entire scene!!!

seriously .. & the offscreen masti is always more palatable .. its fun to watch .. gives u connect with the actors more .. 

they need to seriously cut down on their SBB type of exposure ... yesterday there .. last week wednesday .. thursday .. WHAT THE Angry
[/QUOTE]

maybe they can interview Gul Khan again & ask her wats her plan regarding this?? Promo mei past & SBB/SBS mei present & future...Wink
[/QUOTE]

hahahah nah she wont come out .. BUT .. they can surely ask her what the PaST is .. & when shyam will reenter .. atleast .. will end the speculation Wink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

paayaal

paayaal Goldie
paayaal
paayaal

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 7:18am | IP Logged

SBS .. hmm no comment .. i mean we were anyways expecting this after Mishti spoiler .. wonder if i need to watch the episode anymore .. coz u can construct the whole 18 mins from SBS & spoilers .. 

thts the reason I don't watch SBS/SBB...Big smile...just saw the pics & m now eagerly waiting for the epi...Day Dreaming

seriously makes a lot more sense .. ek toh pahle hi this is the most dam predictable track they cud have taken .. uspe .. roz roz scenes bhi dikhayenge .. toh kya fayda Shocked

I know...some suspense regarding the scenes could do a world of good for the serial...it's like the cat is out of the bag, then what do u look fwd to??? if they wanna show something, they can show some off screen masti, not the entire scene!!!

seriously .. & the offscreen masti is always more palatable .. its fun to watch .. gives u connect with the actors more .. 

they need to seriously cut down on their SBB type of exposure ... yesterday there .. last week wednesday .. thursday .. WHAT THE Angry

maybe they can interview Gul Khan again & ask her wats her plan regarding this?? Promo mei past & SBB/SBS mei present & future...Wink
[/QUOTE]

hahahah nah she wont come out .. BUT .. they can surely ask her what the PaST is .. & when shyam will reenter .. atleast .. will end the speculation Wink
[/QUOTE]

But I guess thats wat they want...us so stuck on SaRun & ArHi in SBB/SBS that wen they do show Shyam's entry or unveil the past we r left gasping...Wink

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

suhanamausamGirlOfFireredwine1

aishu30 Goldie
aishu30
aishu30

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 7:20am | IP Logged
@ lizzy and@ redwine  nice analysis. finally some one is there to give a takkar to kadoos asr.  swathi   is atalented actress...loved her in laggi thujh se laggan...hope the cv's do justice to her role...not waste her talent like they are doing to jayasree.t.                                                     ''  Belated  friendship day wishes to every one''

paayaalLizzy2012redwine1

redwine1 IF-Rockerz
redwine1
redwine1

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 7:22am | IP Logged

[/QUOTE]

But I guess thats wat they want...us so stuck on SaRun & ArHi in SBB/SBS that wen they do show Shyam's entry or unveil the past we r left gasping...Wink
[/QUOTE]

BRING IT ON I SAY ... Wink

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

paayaalLizzy2012

paayaal Goldie
paayaal
paayaal

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 7:24am | IP Logged

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Haven't v been saying that for the past 1+ yr...Wink

Lizzy2012redwine1

redwine1 IF-Rockerz
redwine1
redwine1

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 7:25am | IP Logged

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

haan yaar .. 1 + years .. PAST LAO .. & SHYAM KO MAAR PIT DAALO 

suhanamausamGirlOfFirepaayaal

paayaal Goldie
paayaal
paayaal

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 7:27am | IP Logged

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

haan yaar .. 1 + years .. PAST LAO .. & SHYAM KO MAAR PIT DAALO 
[/QUOTE]

LOLLOL...wen they'll do that we'll be like...slow down slow down wats the hurry...want to end the serial so soon???LOL

Lizzy2012redwine1

Go to top