Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

   
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Director' Cut : 6th August, 2012 (Page 33)

IllGetOverIpk IF-Sizzlerz
IllGetOverIpk
IllGetOverIpk

Joined: 27 March 2012
Posts: 14364

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 6:32am | IP Logged


hahahaha...saru...AMAN invisible tha hai rahega mere liye...nd doctor kya...wo hai Aman bhai MBBS...:p
BTW u kn i thought Rocky as Aman yar...ROFL...alee mera Rockyy...wese i like Lallan also...surma anko wala...
PS-saru cutt off thos quotes its getting long...me lappy pe nahi hoon na...[/QUOTE]


cut kiya happy???? yaar 2 more hours... i am just waiting... u in some library kya??? laptop kothai???

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

..mrinalini..

GirlOfFire Goldie
GirlOfFire
GirlOfFire

Joined: 20 June 2012
Posts: 1454

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 6:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sarithaipkknd

Originally posted by Krishyy808

Originally posted by sarithaipkknd

guys check out this vm!!! really funny



GOD tht hillarious...
Tht BG music was like Salami to ASR ...ROFL...lovd it saru

the title is here comes the bride????LOL


YUP . THat's the music that is played when a bride walks up the aisle  (makes an entry into the church) in a Christian wedding. It's popularly called Here Comes the Bride. Although its actually from an opera called Lohengrin by Richard Wagner, and is called the Bridal Chorus in the opera. In the opera it was actually sung when Elise is being accompanied to her bridal chamber (=suhaat raat) with Lohengrin. 


The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

paayaalLizzy2012

IllGetOverIpk IF-Sizzlerz
IllGetOverIpk
IllGetOverIpk

Joined: 27 March 2012
Posts: 14364

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 6:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by GirlOfFire

Originally posted by sarithaipkknd

Originally posted by Krishyy808

Originally posted by sarithaipkknd

guys check out this vm!!! really funny



GOD tht hillarious...
Tht BG music was like Salami to ASR ...ROFL...lovd it saru

the title is here comes the bride????LOL


YUP . THat's the music that is played when a bride walks up the aisle  (makes an entry into the church) in a Christian wedding. It's popularly called Here Comes the Bride. Although its actually from an opera called Lohengrin by Richard Wagner, and is called the Bridal Chorus in the opera. In the opera it was actually sung when Elise is being accompanied to her bridal chamber (=suhaat raat) with Lohengrin. 



yup recognised that the tune is played when a bride walks up the aisle ..but behcaara arnavLOLLOLLOLdid u watch it????????

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

paayaal

..ObliViate.. IF-Sizzlerz
..ObliViate..
..ObliViate..

Joined: 18 March 2012
Posts: 12501

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 6:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mahamluvsght

Can some one pleaseee shut up this person


yarr dont laugh at me but i knew it...one post will be sure regarding this topic...i m evn more Rofling out reading following 2/3 commnts...thy r explaining to tht post TM...*shoot me*...
Nw i think thy shud stop taking Interview of SARUN...hahahha..poor guyss popular hona paap hai beheno

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

..mrinalini..

IllGetOverIpk IF-Sizzlerz
IllGetOverIpk
IllGetOverIpk

Joined: 27 March 2012
Posts: 14364

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 6:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Krishyy808

Originally posted by Mahamluvsght

Can some one pleaseee shut up this person


yarr dont laugh at me but i knew it...one post will be sure regarding this topic...i m evn more Rofling out reading following 2/3 commnts...thy r explaining to tht post TM...*shoot me*...
Nw i think thy shud stop taking Interview of SARUN...hahahha..poor guyss popular hona paap hai beheno

i left a proper comment for her!!!!Angry
u should read some of the replies... Angry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

..mrinalini..

BeautyForAshes IF-Sizzlerz
BeautyForAshes
BeautyForAshes

Joined: 20 May 2012
Posts: 17778

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 6:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mahamluvsght

Can some one pleaseee shut up this person

i requested her to Re-Watch the segment again Wink...
..ObliViate.. IF-Sizzlerz
..ObliViate..
..ObliViate..

Joined: 18 March 2012
Posts: 12501

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 6:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sarithaipkknd



hahahaha...saru...AMAN invisible tha hai rahega mere liye...nd doctor kya...wo hai Aman bhai MBBS...:p
BTW u kn i thought Rocky as Aman yar...ROFL...alee mera Rockyy...wese i like Lallan also...surma anko wala...
PS-saru cutt off thos quotes its getting long...me lappy pe nahi hoon na...



<font size="3"><font color="#0000FF">cut kiya happy???? yaar 2 more hours... i am just waiting... u in some library kya??? laptop kothai???
</font>
</font>
[/QUOTE]

happy happy...
No i m nt...
Whts Kothai means...??...is it whr...???
If so lappy idhar hai bt did nt open it...i m writing something so open karoongi toh nahi likh paoongi...:D
mahamluvsbs IF-Sizzlerz
mahamluvsbs
mahamluvsbs

Joined: 23 April 2009
Posts: 13201

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 6:43am | IP Logged
kyu kisi ki baato ko itna dil se lagate hai
ki aashko se dhare nikalne lagte hai 
dhafna diya tha jin gamo ko hamne kahi
to kyu uske saaye hamare piche he chale aate hai...
kyu kisi ki yaad mai tarapta dil hai
kuch kah nh pate hum ye hooth jo jate seel hai
or shyam ke kale saaye phir yuhi dhalta hai
to tanhai or hum phir saath chalte hai
un dino ki yaado se aasu kyu girte hai...aasu kyu girte hai  

MISS FRAGRANCE HITS AGAIN 

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
MOVE THE STORY Mr Director

Author: looser01   Replies: 0   Views: 958

looser01 0 958 24 November 2011 at 3:07pm by looser01
Barun Sobti & the Director-Take a bow

2 3 4 5

Author: Meeph   Replies: 36   Views: 5162

Meeph 36 5162 21 November 2011 at 12:20am by gunayaar
Koi Jaake Director ko samjhao...

Author: rima   Replies: 3   Views: 903

rima 3 903 15 November 2011 at 11:23am by trina2010
No only director, we love the Dupatta too<3

2

Author: .hea.   Replies: 15   Views: 2098

.hea. 15 2098 07 November 2011 at 8:24pm by areeba_blossom

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index