Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Director' Cut : 6th August, 2012 (Page 21)

BeautyForAshes IF-Sizzlerz
BeautyForAshes
BeautyForAshes

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 2:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by GirlOfFire

Knock! Knock!! Who's There?

Dadi

Dadi Who?

Da di-mwit from SP & PH

Where is Khushi? She is in the garden tending to his/her roses. I remember a time when Arnav said he never had roses in his garden. So looks like wifey's favorite flowers have made it into his garden now.

Cute Factor # 1: High

NK stole the scene and my heart here in the way he introduces himself to Dadi. Hi I'm Nand Kishore. and he sticks out his hand. There is a total lack of self-consciousness in his whole outlook, and the completely confidence he has in his dimples! 

Cute Factor #2 : Through the roof!

As soon as Dadi goes, he immediately tells mami off - its wrong. Khushiji is a bahu in this house, not the servant. Once again stepping up as Khushi's defender. This is a role he will continue playing in the coming weeks, I hope.

Cute Factor #3: High

Khushi's monologue. Beautiful. Naive, innocent. I'll tell her that I am the bahu of this house. Why have I never heard of her before? ...So many things I don't know about Arnavji. Sometimes it feels like I dont even know this man whom I love so much! 

Cute Factor # 4: Very High!

Dadi makes herself at home in Nani's(?) room. Then she goes for her bath before its time for pooja. (See? It runs in the family- this obsession with puja!) 

What I don't understand is why Khushi who is so capable of standing up for herself is now tongue-tied. 

love all ur cute factors Embarrassed...

"I remember a time when Arnav said he never had roses in his garden" - thank u for the reminder i totally 4got abt the fact that he had no roses in his garden !!!

Edited by ArabellaPearl - 07 August 2012 at 2:48am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

GirlOfFire

aditi07 IF-Dazzler
aditi07
aditi07

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 2:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mahamluvsght

Originally posted by aditi07

Just a thought . we knw we have a roothna manana session  ...
khushi performing on oh re piya to arnav who is angry !
could this be HIS BIRTHDAY GIFT ?he is born on 9th august naa if they remember ?

and a question wht happened to the contract ? are they still On with the countdown in khushis arnav's mind ?

Maham Dear...The song for which Mishty has said is not o re piya...but it is "Aaja Piya Tohe Pyaar Doon" , its a really beautiful no...kinda sensual tooWink!! listen to it..you would love itBig smile
oh ya ya TYPO sorry  !

and funny youtube link of this song see the comments it only says arshi arhis arshi heheheh

LOL...LOLLOL...i noticed that on the link of the original song too!
Please Do Listen to the original Lata's song also...you would surely love it dear...its just too melodiousStar...here is the song -

redwine1

paayaal Goldie
paayaal
paayaal

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 2:51am | IP Logged

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q7dF7oloSeI&feature=youtu.be ...new Promo HD link

Edited by paayaal - 07 August 2012 at 3:05am
BeautyForAshes IF-Sizzlerz
BeautyForAshes
BeautyForAshes

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 3:04am | IP Logged

This episode marked the return of  The past into the present!! When the shadows of past start to cloud the present, it leads to an inevitable Clash!!...What happens -- when two persons who mirror each other in almost every way, same attitude, some strength, same confidence, same arrogance & exuding the same power, but distanced by the values of two different generation -- come together ??...an inevitable clash!! & that is we going to witness in the coming episodes!!

Absolutely Dhamakedaar Precap...loved itEmbarrassed!! Loved the way when he found his wife was not being allowed to enter the room, he also went out & stood behind her...WOW..such a meaningful & powerful gestureClapClap

Arnav has been never been one of those who has held back expressing his opinions, his beliefs, defending what he feels right & most importantly standing up for his loved ones!! 

Seems like Arnav is again caught up in the same turmoil as before -- Trying to balance out his relationships!!

What is even more interesting is, that ASR is such a spitting image of his Dadi!! Now we know...where he got his ASR genes fromLOL!! They both have the same attitude & arrogance, both are never afraid to speak up their mind, both live their lives as per their own wishes & values, both didn't even think once before hurting someone below their status by their words & actions (remember ASR in the initial months).
Today dadi had said,"Naukaron Ki Aukat", & we all know that in the initial months, most of ASR's dictionary for khushi consisted majorly of words like Aukat, Hasiyat, Status, Money !! & what an uncanny resemblance, that both of them have even had a similar start with khushi... hating her for her low status!! Wonder if Dadi is also going to follow the same path with khushi like ASR did i.e. love her!! & Funny enough, Manorama Mami is afraid of & listens to only these two in the family LOL !! But, ASR changed after falling in love with khushi, she mellowed him down, made him softer, made me more humane... wonder what effect khushi will have on dadi in long run?? It is going to be very interesting to watch how everything plays out!!

Another thing which caught my attention was when Mami said that Dadiji & Naniji have been Best Friends since childhood!!! I couldn't help but notice how different their attitudes are!! 
Well...this is something which only story can unfold!!

but i fear, will she lead to the return of the SnakewaOuch...would everyone be able to tell her the real truth of "Daamadji" ??

Loved NK again today for standing up for khushiClap...accusing Mami of letting Dadiji believe that khushi was a servant, trying to tell dadiji that khushi is arnav's wife..wow, he is such an amazingly dependable & trustworthy friend!! Really hope his character is made permanentBig smile!!

Loved How khushi was planting Roses in Arnav's garden, treating it as her own!! He never had roses there, & she was doing it so very confidently-- exercising her "wifey rights" in real sense!! Loved that how everything in arnav's life which were earlier only 'His' are slowly becoming
'Theirs' !!

nice take Aditi !!! the comparison btw ASR and Dadi were too good !!Clap

Loved How khushi was planting Roses in Arnav's garden, treating it as her own!! He never had roses there, & she was doing it so very confidently-- exercising her "wifey rights" in real sense!! Loved that how everything in arnav's life which were earlier only 'His' are slowly becoming 'Theirs' !!

"His "... slowly becoming "theirs "Day Dreaming    Thumbs Up ... lovely lines ...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

aditi07redwine1

mahamluvsbs IF-Sizzlerz
mahamluvsbs
mahamluvsbs

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 3:09am | IP Logged
sbs khushi hugging arnav

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

paayaaladiti07redwine1

sanny-beautiful IF-Dazzler
sanny-beautiful
sanny-beautiful

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 3:15am | IP Logged
Great post...
Loved the episode...

redwine1

redwine1 IF-Rockerz
redwine1
redwine1

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 3:16am | IP Logged

sbs khushi hugging arnav

WOW maha . bring it on  ..  WE WANT ROMANCE .. WE WANT ROMANCE Wink

aditi07

aditi07 IF-Dazzler
aditi07
aditi07

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 3:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ArabellaPearl

This episode marked the return of  The past into the present!! When the shadows of past start to cloud the present, it leads to an inevitable Clash!!...What happens -- when two persons who mirror each other in almost every way, same attitude, some strength, same confidence, same arrogance & exuding the same power, but distanced by the values of two different generation -- come together ??...an inevitable clash!! & that is we going to witness in the coming episodes!!

Absolutely Dhamakedaar Precap...loved itEmbarrassed!! Loved the way when he found his wife was not being allowed to enter the room, he also went out & stood behind her...WOW..such a meaningful & powerful gestureClapClap

Arnav has been never been one of those who has held back expressing his opinions, his beliefs, defending what he feels right & most importantly standing up for his loved ones!! 

Seems like Arnav is again caught up in the same turmoil as before -- Trying to balance out his relationships!!

What is even more interesting is, that ASR is such a spitting image of his Dadi!! Now we know...where he got his ASR genes fromLOL!! They both have the same attitude & arrogance, both are never afraid to speak up their mind, both live their lives as per their own wishes & values, both didn't even think once before hurting someone below their status by their words & actions (remember ASR in the initial months).
Today dadi had said,"Naukaron Ki Aukat", & we all know that in the initial months, most of ASR's dictionary for khushi consisted majorly of words like Aukat, Hasiyat, Status, Money !! & what an uncanny resemblance, that both of them have even had a similar start with khushi... hating her for her low status!! Wonder if Dadi is also going to follow the same path with khushi like ASR did i.e. love her!! & Funny enough, Manorama Mami is afraid of & listens to only these two in the family LOL !! But, ASR changed after falling in love with khushi, she mellowed him down, made him softer, made me more humane... wonder what effect khushi will have on dadi in long run?? It is going to be very interesting to watch how everything plays out!!

Another thing which caught my attention was when Mami said that Dadiji & Naniji have been Best Friends since childhood!!! I couldn't help but notice how different their attitudes are!! 
Well...this is something which only story can unfold!!

but i fear, will she lead to the return of the SnakewaOuch...would everyone be able to tell her the real truth of "Daamadji" ??

Loved NK again today for standing up for khushiClap...accusing Mami of letting Dadiji believe that khushi was a servant, trying to tell dadiji that khushi is arnav's wife..wow, he is such an amazingly dependable & trustworthy friend!! Really hope his character is made permanentBig smile!!

Loved How khushi was planting Roses in Arnav's garden, treating it as her own!! He never had roses there, & she was doing it so very confidently-- exercising her "wifey rights" in real sense!! Loved that how everything in arnav's life which were earlier only 'His' are slowly becoming
'Theirs' !!

nice take Aditi !!! the comparison btw ASR and Dadi were too good !!Clap

Loved How khushi was planting Roses in Arnav's garden, treating it as her own!! He never had roses there, & she was doing it so very confidently-- exercising her "wifey rights" in real sense!! Loved that how everything in arnav's life which were earlier only 'His' are slowly becoming 'Theirs' !!

"His "... slowly becoming "theirs "Day Dreaming    Thumbs Up ... lovely lines ...

Thanks a lot dear...glad that you liked it ...loved your feedbackBig smile

p.s. Sorry, don't know you name.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

redwine1BeautyForAshes

Go to top