Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Director' Cut : 6th August, 2012 (Page 20)

..mrinalini.. IF-Rockerz
..mrinalini..
..mrinalini..

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 2:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ArabellaPearl

Originally posted by sampin

"The past lies upon the present like a giant's dead body."- 

Nathaniel Hawthorne " The House of Seven Gables"

The fan girls have had a field day discussing how this new entry aka Arnav's Dadi..Subhadra Devi will turn out to be throughout the never-ending weekend!!And to be honest..I didn't have any multitudinous expectations from  this woman'But today from the first scene to the last scene(Of course before that precap)she boiled my blood'Or I'm a little wrong ..Her characterization rather didn't go down well with me'.The first watch was a disaster but on a second watch'I kind of could grasp what the makers wanted to convey'.

"untouchability"issue could have been avoided..But I guess this track was important for Khushi and somehow it is also  important for Arnav to realize that in his absence and without a proper marriage'his beloved may come across more such obstacles'In a word'a clean remarriage in on the cards and Arnav has to oblige'Wink

Daadi-Anjali-Arnav'

Well no complaints here..I suppose..A loving and strict Daadi..Not an indulging grandmother as Naani'Instead of protecting the fragility of her namby-pamby grand daughter..she declares.."Ab sab theek ho jaayega.."She is a strong woman and she's here to fix the situation!!Anjali too seemed to found a solace in her arms..Daadi hasn't been a part of RM for a long time and is kind of free from the MU reeking all over the place'And she is a connection to her happy and carefree childhood spent like any other kid in Lucknow'No wonder Anjali wasn't able to hold herself together!!To see Daadi-Arnav equation..we might have to wait till tomorrow!!

The Man rises again'Not only the precap was the sole feel-good factor of the entire episode'The scene had a special significance'As Daadi once again stops Khushi from entering her sanctum sanctorum..Arnav moves backward to stand right beside her'.If Khushi is not given her rights'in no way will Arnav continue to bask  in the tender warmth of his grandmother's affection'Khushi is his wife and every single person in the society has to well accept the fact'..and respect her just as ASR's wife should be respected as!!Embarrassed

For the people'who with every single ASR's action are concluding or are hoping that this is the start of a certain redemption track..Then once again I'm sorry to burst your bubble'.The CV's aren't playing that card..not today'in fact never'"Redemption" of ASR started long back and is still continuing'Every single gesture of ASR expressing guilt or love for Khushi is a motif of his redemption'.ASR is an expeditious learner and he's learning fast and he's still in the process of becoming a husband'.but his "redemption" is sadly included in his lessons'It might miss any untrained eye'it's our fault then..But the makers when creating the character created a framework and going by that framework'..ASR redeems himself just like ASR would do'with his usual lan and if that can't satisfy the viewers..then I guess we could never understand this character and somehow the fault lies with us,not the makers!!Ouch

Sorry for the typos...Don't know if I made any sense today...But I'm pretty much inspired by the great writers we have here and So I penned down my thoughts after 2 episodes!!

Love and peace

SamTongue

loved every single thing u wrote !!! some of those are below :

1. she boiled my blood'Or I'm a little wrong -  No U r not..i felt the same !!

2"untouchability"issue could have been avoided  - Rightly said !!

3. "dadi is a strong woman and she's here to fix the situation!! - i believe so too !!

4If Khushi is not given her rights'in no way will Arnav continue to bask  in the tender warmth of his grandmother's affection'Khushi is his wife and every single person in the society has to well accept the fact'..and respect her just as ASR's wife should be respected as!!Embarrassed   -   Bang ON bebe !!

5. "Redemption" of ASR started long back and is still continuing... he's learning fast and he's still in the process of becoming a husband  -  Exactly just give him the benefit of the doubt peeps !!!

6.Don't know if I made any sense today  ---  this line was  ur final say right ?? lemme tell u this " DEAR U ABSOLUTELY MADE SENSE "  !!! Clap
Thumbs UpStar

Thank YouEmbarrassed

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

redwine1BeautyForAshes

aditi07 IF-Dazzler
aditi07
aditi07

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 2:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Lizzy2012

actually read everybody's take
payal,aditi,.madhu,ruby,ritzy,saru_,megha,sammy wonderful writing dearsClap

Thanks a lot LizzyHug

redwine1..mrinalini..

aditi07 IF-Dazzler
aditi07
aditi07

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 2:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by iritz

Daadi Maa Ke Nuskhe

Daadi Maa and her home remedies... we have all grown up to listening to our grannies / older ladies in our homes about remedies we can use at home...

So here's my take on the latest entrant in the our beloved Show Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon... and some home remedies from Subhadra Devi Malik... Anjali and Arnav's beloved Daadi...

Daadi Maa ke Nuskhe...

1) How to Respect People...Big smile

2) How to live in a Modern World...LOL

3) How to Calm your Temper...Tongue

4) How to Change with Changing Times...ROFL

Guys, had a horrid Monday @ Work... feeling a bit tired and sleep deprived ! Will explain the above later... probably in the morning with a fresh mind... but you get the gist of what I'm trying to say in case I don't get time tomorrow either ! I apologize for the same !!!

Till then enjoy the video... how to pacify your angry granny !!!!

And don't forget to tune in to see Arnav's support for Khushi tomorrow evening Sharp at 8:00 PM IST... on our fav TV show... Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon?

Heart

Tally Ho !

Awesome One Babes...Kya Nuskhe hain...Bang on!! That is exactly dadi is teaching usLOLLOL
...Love the song you have dedicated...very beautiful oneBig smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

iritz

IllGetOverIpk IF-Sizzlerz
IllGetOverIpk
IllGetOverIpk

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 2:22am | IP Logged
latest prediction of the day!!!!! wow from where do ppl come with these ideas
Maybe khushi's mom was servant at dadi's home .that's why she called khushi naukar

aditi07redwine1

aditi07 IF-Dazzler
aditi07
aditi07

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 2:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mahamluvsght

Just a thought . we knw we have a roothna manana session  ...
khushi performing on oh re piya to arnav who is angry !
could this be HIS BIRTHDAY GIFT ?he is born on 9th august naa if they remember ?

and a question wht happened to the contract ? are they still On with the countdown in khushis arnav's mind ?

Maham Dear...The song for which Mishty has said is not o re piya...but it is "Aaja Piya Tohe Pyaar Doon" , its a really beautiful no...kinda sensual tooWink!! listen to it..you would love itBig smile
IllGetOverIpk IF-Sizzlerz
IllGetOverIpk
IllGetOverIpk

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 2:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by aditi07

could this be HIS BIRTHDAY GIFT ?he is born on 9th august naa if they remember ?

and a question wht happened to the contract ? are they still On with the countdown in khushis arnav's mind ?

Maham Dear...The song for which Mishty has said is not o re piya...but it is "Aaja Piya Tohe Pyaar Doon" , its a really beautiful no...kinda sensual tooWink!! listen to it..you would love itBig smile

this is the song..ka remix...

Edited by sarithaipkknd - 07 August 2012 at 2:38am
mahamluvsbs IF-Sizzlerz
mahamluvsbs
mahamluvsbs

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 2:32am | IP Logged

oh ya ya TYPO sorry  !

and funny youtube link of this song see the comments it only says arshi arhis arshi heheheh

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

aditi07

aditi07 IF-Dazzler
aditi07
aditi07

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 2:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by paayaal

Woh Bhooli Daastaan Lo Phir Yaad Aa Gayi
Nazar ke Saamne Ghata Si Chhaa Gayi !!

Kahan se Phir chale aaye, yeh Kuch Bhatke hue Saaye..
Yeh kuch Bhoole hue Nagme, jo mere pyaar ne gaye
Yeh kuch bhichhdi hui Yaadein, yeh kuch Toote hue Sapne..
Paraaye ho Gaye to kya, Kabhi Yeh bhi to the Apne !!
Na jaane Inse Kyun Milkar, Nazar Sharma Gayi..
Woh bhooli dastaan lo phir yaad aa gayi !!

This episode marked the return of  The past into the present!! When the shadows of past start to cloud the present, it leads to an inevitable Clash!!...What happens -- when two persons who mirror each other in almost every way, same attitude, some strength, same confidence, same arrogance & exuding the same power, but distanced by the values of two different generation -- come together ??...an inevitable clash!! & that is we going to witness in the coming episodes!!

As some posts like Lizzy's, Priya's poem have already talked
very well about Dadi's behaviour with khushi today --- the ridiculous 1800's practice of Untouchablility being carried out in one of the richest families of Delhi in 21st century Angry--- so, I am not going to go much in detail in that !! Regarding this matter, I am just waiting for tomorrow to Arnav to explode in anger seeing Dadi insulting khushi...really want to see how he stands up for khushi...glimpse of which we have already watched in the precap!! Absolutely Dhamakedaar Precap...loved itEmbarrassed!! Loved the way when he found his wife was not being allowed to enter the room, he also went out & stood behind her...WOW..such a meaningful & powerful gestureClapClap

Arnav has been never been one of those who has held back expressing his opinions, his beliefs, defending what he feels right & most importantly standing up for his loved ones!! Remember the Muh Dikhayi Rasam -- when Arnav had stood up to all the guests defending the honor of his wife, a wife whom he hated at that time, whom he hadn't even accepted as his wife in real sense, but nevertheless he had stood up for her in front of whole society only coz she was His wife!!

However, now we are talking about the Arnav who will be witness to insults hurling at the same wife -- a wife whom he now loves like anything & wants her in his life forever-- , that too insulted by no outsider, but by his own grandmother, who was estranged from him for past 14 years!! Wonder how is going to react...how openly or loudly would he able retort back ?? He would definitely stand up for khushi, but at the same time how openly & loudly would he able to take a stand against his own dadi ?? Yes, he loves khushi...but he also loves his dadi, whom he has missed for last 14 years!!Actually cant wait to watch him standing up for khushi, be with her at every step, supporting her openly, & also trying to make dadi understand!! Seems like Arnav is again caught up in the same turmoil as before -- Trying to balance out his relationships!!

What is even more interesting is, that ASR is such a spitting image of his Dadi!! Now we know...where he got his ASR genes fromLOL!! They both have the same attitude & arrogance, both are never afraid to speak up their mind, both live their lives as per their own wishes & values, both didn't even think once before hurting someone below their status by their words & actions (remember ASR in the initial months).
Today dadi had said,"Naukaron Ki Aukat", & we all know that in the initial months, most of ASR's dictionary for khushi consisted majorly of words like Aukat, Hasiyat, Status, Money !! & what an uncanny resemblance, that both of them have even had a similar start with khushi... hating her for her low status!! Wonder if Dadi is also going to follow the same path with khushi like ASR did i.e. love her!! & Funny enough, Manorama Mami is afraid of & listens to only these two in the family LOL !! But, ASR changed after falling in love with khushi, she mellowed him down, made him softer, made me more humane... wonder what effect khushi will have on dadi in long run?? It is going to be very interesting to watch how everything plays out!!

Another thing which caught my attention was when Mami said that Dadiji & Naniji have been Best Friends since childhood!!! I couldn't help but notice how different their attitudes are!! Friends since childhood..& still one is so rigid, dogmatic, unwelcoming, narrow-minded, scaring off others & other so warm, welcoming, vibrant, loving people irrespective of their backgrounds, loving people for what they are, one the most understanding character in the show!! Gosh...how further apart these two could be...& still very close friends?? Moreover, Naniji's behaviour on the next day of Arnav-khushi's marriage had clearly shown that she hates Arnav's father..yet close friends with Arnav's grandmother ...really interesting!! I wonder whether Dadiji was always like this or  the terrible incident dated 14 years back changed her to become so cold & rigid??? The same incident which changed arnav into ASR, is it also the reason how Dadiji's personality is today?? intriguing angle!! Well...this is something which only story can unfold!!

Loved NK again today for standing up for khushiClap...accusing Mami of letting Dadiji believe that khushi was a servant, trying to tell dadiji that khushi is arnav's wife..wow, he is such an amazingly dependable & trustworthy friend!! Really hope his character is made permanentBig smile!!

Loved How khushi was planting Roses in Arnav's garden, treating it as her own!! He never had roses there, & she was doing it so very confidently-- exercising her "wifey rights" in real sense!! Loved that how everything in arnav's life which were earlier only 'His' are slowly becoming
'Theirs' !!

Really liked that khushi in her monologue today openly said & accepted how much she loves arnav...although we all know it...but it is so amazing to hear it..right??

Anyways, signing off...seems like IPK is off to a very interesting & an intriguing track!! Loving the IPK...CUT IT!!

Enjoy the Song...its a beautiful & a very melodious No. by Lata Mangeshkar!! Talking about how it feels when the Past again comes around the corner -- around ones' present, especially if it reminds of ones' painful past!!

brilliant AditiClap.

the dadi nani friendship angle & the differences in their personalities was brilliantly done, we had a glimpse of it in the precap too!!!!!

yup ASR & dadi r too similar in nature...admitting defeat won't be easy...we all know whatever happened 14 yrs ago, changed ASR & Anjali, m sure it must have changed didi too!!!

Thanks a lot payalia...love u for such amazing motivational wordsHug

yaah it had intrigued me that how so different people are such close friends, but then I felt may be dadi too changed after that incident!! Surely it is going to be an interesting game to watch between arnav-dadi, really hope khushi doesn't tries to become the sacrificial lamb once again...this time she should just sit back & let arnav what he needs to do!!

Go to top