Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Director' Cut : 6th August, 2012 (Page 18)

paayaal Goldie
paayaal
paayaal

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 1:15am | IP Logged

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

aditi07IllGetOverIpk

Lizzy2012 IF-Rockerz
Lizzy2012
Lizzy2012

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 1:16am | IP Logged
chalo me will log off for some time now..will have to pick up my son..bye for now.see u all later

paayaalredwine1

Omoraboti IF-Sizzlerz
Omoraboti
Omoraboti

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 1:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by redwine1

Originally posted by Omoraboti

Originally posted by redwine1

YOU ARE CORDIALLY INVITED TO YET ANOTHER MUH DIKHAYI CEREMONY OF KHUSHI KUMARI GUPTA ( YES STILL ) SINGH RAIZADA .. 

Ruby!

Loved how you connected the Muh Dikhayis .. so there lies the problem. That day the guests were perhaps insensible but their questions were valid. Now, Daadi thinking her a servant was a bit way too much .. but has Khushi ever been properly introduced as the Raizada Bahu to her? The contract marriage still hangs over their head .. no matter how much they think it is not important. I have a question .. is any wedding valid without witness? In Islam, it is not. So I just thinking if any question will be raised about the validity of their wedding (even if the contract things do not get exposed) since Arnav will declare there were no witnesses??

Hey Farah .. a hindu marriage .. shud've been solemnized by atleast a pundit .. who chanted the vows .. ( specially the temple one shown to us) .. there needs to be cards printed to be presented in court of law for the marriage certificate to be made .. along with pictures of the wedding .. SO .. well i wil leave at creative liberty Big smile

I so agree .. there were many different ways to show .. Dadi .. not accepting Khushi .. & its probable link of social starta in the back drop .. the way it was shown .. was a bit comic for my palate .. but .. easy fan to please .. as long as they logically explain .. untouchability will probably keep quiet .. 

U know the funniest thing is .. "Contract " marriages dont exist in India .. its not recognised by Hindu marriage act .. so the whole contract thing is invalid .. 

BUT as i read this track . this has two .. main reasons .. ONE IS this is the TRACK for KHUSHI .. & her resurgence as the RAiZADA BAHU .. 
2. BRINGING IN THE PAST .. WHICH IMPACTS THE LEADS .. & hopefully we will see the reentry of Shyam .. 

Loved your take on the rose - it is different from mine but makes a lot of sense. Smile

Why Payal stays mum is a question mark to me too! NK supports Khushi better at times .. Confused

I too have the same pointers as you do .. have been questioning on these in my last couple of posts.

Thanx a ton Farah 

CVs used this servant track for multiple purposes .. I reasoned out a few in my post but I still think it was OTT. Their marriage is definitely gonna be questioned now .. I dont think Daadi will know about the contract .. that is something between the two. So may be she will question the validitiy in some othe basis .. lets see! Smile

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

paayaalGirlOfFireredwine1..mrinalini..

..mrinalini.. IF-Rockerz
..mrinalini..
..mrinalini..

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 1:29am | IP Logged

[/QUOTE]
hi jus thanks dear.. see i have high hopes on dadi too..initially dadi will be shown as downright rude.strategy to bring in the respect factor for khushi..then the love for khushi will set in...like dadi like grandson is the last word on this topic
[/QUOTE]

No wonder Daadi reminded me of old Arnie...Embarrassed

Lizzy2012redwine1

BeautyForAshes IF-Sizzlerz
BeautyForAshes
BeautyForAshes

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 1:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sarithaipkknd

Dadi notices Anjali & the family's reaction on mentioning 'damadji''''''she goes to find out what's happening from Anjali.

Please notice the conversation between Anjali & dadi. Anjali tells dadi that, 'sab bigad gaya''.her carefully threaded world has collapsed all around her, kutch bhi sahi nahi hai''''.nothing is right in her world. Aap kyon chale gaye they, humesha aapki kami humey mehsoos hoti thi dadi''''..why did u leave, I've always felt ur absence '; and dadi promises, 'ab apki dadi wapas aa gayi hai,sab kutch theek ho jayega''''..now that I'm back everything will be allright', to which a visibly ecstatic Anjali asks, 'sach dadi''''..truly dadi?'

What does dadi's promise to her grand daughter mean?

1. Does this herald the re-entry of Shaym in RM, on behest of dadi, for a pregnant Anjali's happiness?

2. Will dadi be made aware of complete truth about Shyam's departure from RM?

3. Will dadi also hold Khushi responsible for Anjali's unhappiness?

4. How will dadi's arrival affect a budding Arnav-Khushi relationship?             

simply loved it ... the way u put Anjali and Dadi's convo Thumbs Up ...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

paayaalredwine1..mrinalini..

BeautyForAshes IF-Sizzlerz
BeautyForAshes
BeautyForAshes

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 1:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by meghavn

Sorry guys very short update on pointers which I feel was there for us to see & things I liked - 

> Khushi referring to rose bud blooming to Anji's baby - so hopefully we get to see baby bump in coming days D'oh or will this wither Confused

> Khushi embracing Arnav's hobby... protecting & nurturing his plants in his absence (when kidnapped) & also now when he is around like she will be always with him to safeguard him & his family from all storms.  

> Daadi entering with some past secrets & perhaps get the storm to door step of RM Shocked

> Daadi being instrumental in re-marriage of Arnav & Khushi Smile hopefully Wink

> Anji having another person on her side to pamper as though she had less people in queue in RM  Dead

> Daadi playing important role in getting back Shyam to RM Angry

> Will Daadi join the band wagon headed by Anji that Chotte is no more the same Ouch (as per precap) 

> Loved NK for standing upto Maami when she did not correct about Khushi's status in RM as bahu & not servant. NK proving again & again that he will be there for her always.

loved all ur pointers Thumbs Up nd my fav wud definitely be "> Anji having another person on her side to pamper as though she had less people in queue in RM  Dead "  ... so true LOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

meghavnpaayaal..mrinalini..redwine1

IllGetOverIpk IF-Sizzlerz
IllGetOverIpk
IllGetOverIpk

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 1:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sampin

hi jus thanks dear.. see i have high hopes on dadi too..initially dadi will be shown as downright rude.strategy to bring in the respect factor for khushi..then the love for khushi will set in...like dadi like grandson is the last word on this topic
[/QUOTE]

No wonder Daadi reminded me of old Arnie...Embarrassed
[/QUOTE]
yup sam... dadi is the old arnie... Big smileshe ll thaw...

paayaal..mrinalini..

paayaal Goldie
paayaal
paayaal

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 1:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ArabellaPearl

Originally posted by sarithaipkknd

Dadi notices Anjali & the family's reaction on mentioning 'damadji''''''she goes to find out what's happening from Anjali.

Please notice the conversation between Anjali & dadi. Anjali tells dadi that, 'sab bigad gaya''.her carefully threaded world has collapsed all around her, kutch bhi sahi nahi hai''''.nothing is right in her world. Aap kyon chale gaye they, humesha aapki kami humey mehsoos hoti thi dadi''''..why did u leave, I've always felt ur absence '; and dadi promises, 'ab apki dadi wapas aa gayi hai,sab kutch theek ho jayega''''..now that I'm back everything will be allright', to which a visibly ecstatic Anjali asks, 'sach dadi''''..truly dadi?'

What does dadi's promise to her grand daughter mean?

1. Does this herald the re-entry of Shaym in RM, on behest of dadi, for a pregnant Anjali's happiness?

2. Will dadi be made aware of complete truth about Shyam's departure from RM?

3. Will dadi also hold Khushi responsible for Anjali's unhappiness?

4. How will dadi's arrival affect a budding Arnav-Khushi relationship?             

simply loved it ... the way u put Anjali and Dadi's convo Thumbs Up ...

thank u...Big smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

redwine1..mrinalini..BeautyForAshes

Go to top