Director' Cut : 6th August, 2012 - Page 17

Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by chitmanas

Lizzy, i had two thoughts in mind after watching the epi last night and one was about the class difference.  Totally loved your post.  It was really good.πŸ‘πŸ‘

Lucky .. 

HOwdy love .. 

So glad to have caught u here .. πŸ€—
omg sbs was so cute... khushi is hugging arnav n he is crying... awww... its was such a cute segment
Apparently ASR is upset abt something and Khushi is trying to get him to speak it out to her !!!!
in the end there is an Arshi hug with both of them in tears !-source main forum

Edited by sarithaipkknd - 11 years ago
Seriously if this team of DC was on the writing panel of IPKND...the show would have created TV History !!! 
πŸ‘πŸΌ

brilliant analysis everyone ..keep it up πŸ‘πŸΌ
a very cute segment khushi trying best to make arnav happ. saruns cute int tog sanay drinking coffe and barun taking from her ! 
sanay pressing his legs 
Originally posted by redwine1

ADiti .. sweety .. sorry did not comment individualy on ur post . BUT absolutely fantastic ONE .. brilliantly well put .. 

U know .. urs is the 3 rd interpretation i have read on the rose planting scene .. all of us thot differenlty .. & all were bang on . & all were so nice . my god just see a 1 min segment & so many thots .. 

VEry good going sweety  .. Keep it up 

Thanks a lot Ruby dearπŸ˜ƒ
Originally posted by Mahamluvsght

Awww...what a pic😳😳😳...is this a scene to be shown in coming episode??...wow!!
thanks a lot Maham dear😊

offscreen int was so cutee tooo❀️sarun❀️
Originally posted by unplotable

Seriously if this team of DC was on the writing panel of IPKND...the show would have created TV History !!! 
πŸ‘πŸΌ

brilliant analysis everyone ..keep it up πŸ‘πŸΌ

WHoa darling .. totally humbled by the praise .. THANK YOU SO MUCH .. on behalf of all writers here .. I AM Sure i am mirroring everyones sentiments .. when i say this is too BIG a compliment .. HOPE we are able to do justice to ur love .. Thank you Thank you .. LOVE YOU FOR THIS 

Thank you .. once again from the bottom of our hearts πŸ€—
Originally posted by redwine1

RUPUNZALE'S VERSE .. ( PRIYA ... πŸ€—)

If we cannot respect another
How can we expect them to respect us

If we cannot respect someone's beliefs
How can we expect them to respect ours
If we cannot respect another's race
How can we expect that race to respect us
If we can not respect others
How can we expect respect in return

Everyone expects respect
No matter who they are
The only way to gain it 
Is to start treating everyone
As a friend, a brother, a sister
As part of our extended family
No matter what color or creed they are
Only then you will start to get
The respect you so dearly crave

Respect your elders all if they deserve; 
Respect your servants too who you well serve

Respect your conscience which tells you what's right; 
Respect a human just for the sake of humanity. 

Priya .. Bow humbly to you . for such pure thots .. 

Redwine, love Priya's poem. But to add a lill bit more, i'd say:

One who does not respect oneself cannot respect others

Why do I say that?  If you truly respect yourself, then there's no question of the ego that I'M BETTER THAN OTHERS, right and you'll also treat others with respect when there's no ego issue.

Well said that Khushi has accepted Arnav, all that he is, along with his thorny exterior.  I know some people have a hard time understanding her, but this is one character I really love in addition to ASR.  You see, her heart is so pure that she forgives him without any questions; she never makes it look like a sacrifice or anything.  It comes naturally to her.  She is the one who FREED him from at least some of the shackles of the past; Arnav is able to breathe much easier because of this freedom.  He doesn't know what a treasure DM has given him.  I guess with time he'll realize it more and more.

Of course, I want her to become stronger and more mature and stay by his side, no matter what happens.  Let's see what awaits us😊
Originally posted by chitmanas

Redwine, love Priya's poem. But to add a lill bit more, i'd say:

One who does not respect oneself cannot respect others

Why do I say that?  If you truly respect yourself, then there's no question of the ego that I'M BETTER THAN OTHERS, right and you'll also treat others with respect when there's no ego issue.

Well said that Khushi has accepted Arnav, all that he is, along with his thorny exterior.  I know some people have a hard time understanding her, but this is one character I really love in addition to ASR.  You see, her heart is so pure that she forgives him without any questions; she never makes it look like a sacrifice or anything.  It comes naturally to her.  She is the one who FREED him from at least some of the shackles of the past; Arnav is able to breathe much easier because of this freedom.  He doesn't know what a treasure DM has given him.  I guess with time he'll realize it more and more.

Of course, I want her to become stronger and more mature and stay by his side, no matter what happens.  Let's see what awaits us😊

Lucky .. my fridays analysis was on purity of Khushi's heart .. its this purity that gets arnav .. SO agree with you my friend .. 

U know my thots .. i have always felt . that the makers .. whereever possible .. ave not tampered with Khushi & Arnav characters . ( slight modifcations are needed here & there ) .. but basic make up is .. FIRM & the same .. 

May i extend .. a WARM HUG to u for being here on DC .. have u started postng again ?? u know i am a stalker πŸ˜ƒ