Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

aditi07 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Maham dear...any idea if this is the song sequence mishty was talking about??are they using "mere sang tu chal zara"  or "aaja piya"...?? i am little confused!!
Edited by aditi07 - 11 years ago
..ObliViate.. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Hii...girls...
Nyone here...???
Okyy just saw the SBS segment...wow super cute...adorable...Lovd it ...
Khushi in her sweet cute mood..always lov tht..
I rlly hope he share his emotion with her...
This is wht thy both r lacking...dont share things with eachothr...tht Hug was...WOW...i m praying 2 give some gud view to this Ipk editting team...huh...dont ruin it plzzz...
But thy both r Damm UPSET...awww...bt exciting time ahead...hope all go well...:D...
IllGetOverIpk thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: Krishyy808

Hii...girls...
Nyone here...???
Okyy just saw the SBS segment...wow super cute...adorable...Lovd it ...
Khushi in her sweet cute mood..always lov tht..
I rlly hope he share his emotion with her...
This is wht thy both r lacking...dont share things with eachothr...tht Hug was...WOW...i m praying 2 give some gud view to this Ipk editting team...huh...dont ruin it plzzz...
But thy both r Damm UPSET...awww...bt exciting time ahead...hope all go well...:D...

krishu babes...kaisi hai?????? tu aa gayee college sey!!!! how waz ur day????
did u read ma post???😳.. i bajaoed the dadi for insulting ur khushi😳
IllGetOverIpk thumbnail
promo on behalf of payalia...
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q7dF7oloSeI&feature=youtu.be[/YOUTUBE]

Lizzy2012 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
I am dead after seeing the SBS cute clip pls somebody wake me up...
Hello hi dears😃
Edited by Lizzy2012 - 11 years ago
IllGetOverIpk thumbnail
Originally posted by: Lizzy2012

Hello hi dears😃

hi me too dead

..ObliViate.. thumbnail
Originally posted by: sarithaipkknd

<font color="#0000FF"><font size="2">krishu babes...kaisi hai?????? tu aa gayee college sey!!!! how waz ur day????
did u read ma post???😳.. i bajaoed the dadi for insulting ur khushi😳
</font></font>

yhee saru...me f9,,,,just come from clg...sigh...nd thn watched sbs...soo cute segment...lovd it...
Now i rlly dont wanna piss my mood for tht Congress netri...let her give some time...may be some brain is thr behind her wig...rofl...:p
hw r u...??
..ObliViate.. thumbnail
Originally posted by: Lizzy2012

Hello hi dears😃

hay geeta dont die yar...wake up nahi toh trp will go down...:p
IllGetOverIpk thumbnail
Originally posted by: Krishyy808

yhee saru...me f9,,,,just come from clg...sigh...nd thn watched sbs...soo cute segment...lovd it...
Now i rlly dont wanna piss my mood for tht Congress netri...let her give some time...may be some brain is thr behind her wig...rofl...:p
hw r u...??

main fine hu... was trying to spread cheers alone... pics laga laga key..par tere bina itna maza nai aaya😭...
but came back early from work... i spoke to payal on the phone😃... we had lots of fun!!!! so is fab...
coolgal270 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Hello people!! How are you all doing..
Apologies for not writing any analysis today..I just didnt get that "click" in my mind. However I have posted my random thoughts, if u can risk it, kindly go through them...😆

A very nice episode for it opens the pandora box..The curtains to be lifted, secrets about to be spilled, the relations to be tesetd, the love about to give agnipariksha. 

Thoughts to ponder:
  • The whole untouchability issue is untouchable..Literally..I dont want to go there as it fills my heart with immediate loathing...not of the character,actor or the show..but of the concept. To maintain the decoram that this forums demands, I refrain from commenting on this. But just one request, the lesser it is shown in prime time television and the faster it is atoned for, the better!

• The loathing that seems to emanate from Dadi on seeing khushi is not just about a servant touching her or throwing water on her face. It looks more deep-rooted, it feels as if khushi reminds her of a similar situation some years back. Did Senior Malik fell for a servant? someone of significantly lower stature than the pedestal Dadi would have set for her son? is this instant dislike actually towards that woman and it has found a source, a medium in khushi?

• Mami is really scared. I mean really...and she has taken silent revenge on khushi for even thinking her to be a servant in their first meeting... Also I kind of get it why she doesnt tell Dadi who khushi is..because she def has no answer to her impending question of why Arnav married the woman and why in temple and how can any body in the family allow it to happen!!Thats the reason mami leaves the difficult task of handling dadi to her BFF, naniji..

• NK is a gem of a person. The only one who dares to correct the wrong even though he has little hope that he will be heard. Loved his telling "Not done" to mami when she chooses to remain quite! For children, its always elders who handle such situations. Among all present there, that is Dadi, mami, payal, Nk and khushi, mami being the eldest among the baccha party, is the only one who can actually correct Dadi. That is expected from her. And when she doesnt do it, our pyaara NK has the himmat to tell mami the same.

• But NK and Khushi are both in her(dadi's) list of "i dont like these people". I somehow like it that khushi is not alone in this..Nk will ensure khushi smiles even when dadi is at her rude best!

• The Dadi loves showing off! her palm particularly...Does she think we are some jyotshis who will tell whats in store for her?😆No, we are not dadiji. And if we would have been, your palm would be one of the last in the list. Pehle hum apne love-birds ka bhaviishya nahin padhte kya?

• The woman is stern, arrogant, full of attitude and loves spilling out "aukat".. Flashbacks to a certain Mr raizada/malik who loved to throw the 'aukat" word at the same woman. 

• Poor khushi. Pehle ek insaam ko bimari thi aukaat-aukkat khelne ki. Now the bigger one has arrived in the scene and she again has to be the listening bag for the same set of lines! if I were khushi, I would remove that word from the dictionary for ever!

• The lady looked beautiful with that hair style and simple non-velvet salwar! And Dadi takes her to be the servant. really dadi ji? aankhon ka operation abhi hona baki hai kya😆?

• Anjali looked genuinely concernced for khushi when she meets her at the door. What I liked was that she is not so much engrossed in her world that she doesnt notice khushi's plight. liked the scene for its simplicity.

• The shock, pain, bitter memories and enormous love for her dadi the minute Anjali sees her face, very nicely done by Daljeet! Totally got her crying like that. She was bereft of her dadi's love, care,protection all these years. She just didnt loose her mother that day but also another motherly figure in her life! Totally natural emotions.

• The mysterious baby bump that is visible to dadi's Xray eyes! amazing...
    Oh so the same eyes take khushi for a naukarani and sees Anjalis bump! ye to sach mein chamakaari 
    aankhein hain. Jai ho!!

• Dadi doesnt ask about Arnav even when Anjali mentions that how much she and chotte looked for her. Thats just odd for me. A dadi who supposedly loves her pota very much, how come doesnt ask about him even when he is refernced!

But damadji doesnt escape her notice. Ok I give it that when elders meet the married daughters, they do 
    ask about their husbands. that is natural! ok..maaf kiya.

• So Anjali finds a new himmat in the form of dadi. Of course, dadi will be the one who will get shyaam back for Anjali.
    But then I also feel, once she comes to know about the asli chehra of her damadji, she will not leave 
    him. But  *Sigh*, there is some time for that. First she has to be properly brainwashed from Shyaamwa and then 
    later dimag ki baati jali moment will happen!

• Loved loved the last shot..The complete stunned reaction from Arnav. Also loved how nani turns to look back at him as if to gauge his reaction first.

• Also the positions suggests kaun kiske saath for the time being. I have to say that I love that nani and arnav are together in this. They are the two most righteous people and they instill belief that nothing wrong will happen because they simply wont let it happen!

• Precap: I know, I will repeat the same thing. Arnav bitwa will not let any disrespect come to his wife now! Loved loved his instant understanding of the situation and his walk back to where khushi is standing. Maybe I am reading too much into it but the thought that I had, was that he is ready to walk backwards to be with khushi, he is ready to even move behind if khushi's honor,respect is at stake!Needless to say, I complety melted inside when i saw that😃..
The storyline is thrilling, execution nice till now, acting splendid with just perfect BG music.

The actress Portraying Dadi's role is good, she gave that "chill down the spine" feeling just by her 
body language and looks.

Didnt like Mami's acting yesterday!

Sanaya was excellent..her discomfort, fear,sadness beautifully portrayed. Plus she loloked absolutely 
gorgeous!

NK bhai was as good as ever. So was deepali. But oh I hope she gets more lines than that.

1 min onscreen and my dil goes hmm...Barun sobti, even your shock and silence speak volumes about your acting talent! *Whistles*😆

Love, Sumi.

Edited by coolgal270 - 11 years ago