Director' Cut : 6th August, 2012 - Page 15

Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by Lizzy2012

IPK with a dose of DADI SAAS drama..

Times change ,Places change,Lifestyles changes too..but redundant practises and outdated rituals don't.. ASR to the rescue once again?...Welcome to another edition of the DC ..Since the onus is on me to write the Introductory piece today..I will touch on something everybody saw till date but never commented on it-The status quo  of the Bahus of the Raizada house

What does a middle class family want for its girl after her marriage-Respect in her new household,love of the  husband and the in laws,economic comfort,well mannered husband ,above all happiness of the girl where she feels a part of the new family and not the outsider..this is the minimum requirements of the parents who marry their girl into another middle class family,,but if the daughter marries into A rich household as the Raizadas..the girl's family is elated at the girl  being married in to comfort and economic prosperity..but do the girls in the new atmosphere feel comfortable?..or are they at every step reminded of their previous rank in the society.?are they really happy or do they feel like rank outsiders and the insecurity starts building inside them like the  RAIZADA BAHUS..so now we come to the crux of the matter..the story of every  girl  who faces the status divide in her new household reflected in the story of the THREE BAHUS OF RAIZADA  HOUSE_that is the TALE OF HELLO HI BYE BYE,KHOON BARI TAANG AND PHAATI SAADI
Akshay Dogra and Deepali PansareKhushi and Arnav

How did the show  start today-with khushi gardening ,thinking about her Sister in law's happiness in the roses planted  like any average married girl from a middle class background does ,interspersed with mami recounting her horrifying experiences with Arnav's dadi..isn't it?initially I thought dadi was a strict disciplinarian so Mami was frightened of not adhering to her rules and regulations ..but thud came in Dadi's entry with khushi drenching her with dirty water because of a stupid lizard..and Bham came the answer  as to why mano mami was shaking in her chappals ..the question on the servants being given a free hand,how she sent the milk with the servant, how couldn't say that khushi was not a servant..the case of bolti band... and the snide remark that mano mami has never changed ways (read left her servant days and adopted the thakur way of life)..wow..dadi was short and acerbic with words  ..vocal as to how the DIL who comes from the middle class background would continue to hold a secondary status in a rich house hold..is it only Dadi who treats mama so..?no ...do you remember another person who treats mami so ..yes u are right ,,Nani..isn't it?so what has this turned mano mami into..the acerbic, she was earlier but insecure,class conscious ,trying to adapt to the high society unsuccessful manorma raizada..who failed herself and failed in her quest to bring in a high class bahu for herself..pounced on her bahu passing on her legacy of insecurity

coming to the tale of the younger bahu's- the insecurity syndrome of  payal and khushi..the demarcation of Phatti saadi and khoon bari taang from the raizada territory..since the time mano mami came to know about her son's love for payal..what did she do..she tried to derail the relationship but to no avail..but once payal came in to the household..was she allowed to live in peace?no..the taunts about her maternity home,the lack of facilities she grew up with,the plush life style of the raizadas .the parties that they attended fuelled payal already existing complex about being not suitable for akash..the constant taunts about khoon bari taang really injured the girl so much so that she couldn't even defend her sister who was called the servant of the household..only thing she could was to console and empathise with her sister in private..

wait where are u guys leaving before i complete my piece-so the insecurity syndrome passes to the third bahu of the household..khushi already feels an outsider at her home..later at her sasural..she feels outsider interfering in the relationship between arnav and his DI..now in today's episode..dadi treating her like a servant at every turn be it the milk,evicting her from the pooja space,not allowing her to step inside the room, cleansing all the items touched by khushi..wow the list continues..dadi dadi..i have a serious question for u.from which angle did your grand daughter in law look like a maid..i really fail to understand..I wonder how the maid could afford a diamond mangal sutra and chiffon dresses.. dadi ..answer me pleez. oops, sorry about digressing..so another  secondary status stamp on khushi added to the already existing stamps..by mami in the monetary terms,by her saural because of the way she married and got inside the house..her husband even earlier when he thought her guilty..but haven't things changed now..that she has been accepted as the raizada bahu..now that her husband has accepted her the wife of his heart..has it really?oo the legend of the secondary status continues..the class divides continue..so does the insecurities..what remained true was the Dadi_granddaughter scene..so blood being blood..the stern Dadi greets anjali with affection..promises to correct the mistakes,promises to be there for always from that day on..the daughter  remains the toast of the house..but..there is  a big but
Barun Sobti and Sanaya IraniHE is the BUT here..so here  comes ASR to the rescue...The precap has set a stage now..set a stage where by ASR starts to set this inequality to rights..so ASR does the right by correcting the wrong..by standing with his wife..not only for his wife but for the other DILs in the house who have been treated so...what do we infer from that ...the juggernaut  of KKG to KASR  has stopped at another station..to correct another wrong..this will continue until ASR corrects the mistakes one by one..giving his khushi the status and dignity attached to being his wife,to being the elder DIL of the raizada house..

Great Post Lizzy ๐Ÿ˜ƒ...loved how you have drawn comparison between all the 3 Bahus of Raizada family!! very rightly said, even i noticed how did dadi think that khushi was a household help๐Ÿ˜ฒ?...just coz she was working & carrying a water tub??

Edited by aditi07 - 11 years ago
Originally posted by redwine1

FRIENDS .. THIS IS A PIECE FROM OUR VERY OWN                    RESIDENT FAIRY GIRL .. RUPUNZALE 

I am completely guilty here of Plagiarism .. but when she ( PRIYA - RUPUNZALE)  shared this with me .. I wanted to be the one to BRING this piece out .. What touched me in this BEAUTIFUL VERSE she has penned is ... the POSITIVITY IN THE MESSAGE .. on a day .. when we have already once again .. made assumptions on a character .. 

The one thing a person lives for & spends his Life is RESPECT .. & the one thing we all work hard for in our life to HOLD ON TO is RESPECT .. BUT the one thing which is MOST FRAGILE .. & CAN BREAK away anytime is RESPECT ..

Guys please .. read .. & ENJOY .. a truly meaningful READ ... 

RUPUNZALE'S VERSE .. ( PRIYA ... ๐Ÿค—)

If we cannot respect another
How can we expect them to respect us

If we cannot respect someone's beliefs
How can we expect them to respect ours
If we cannot respect another's race
How can we expect that race to respect us
If we can not respect others
How can we expect respect in return

Everyone expects respect
No matter who they are
The only way to gain it 
Is to start treating everyone
As a friend, a brother, a sister
As part of our extended family
No matter what color or creed they are
Only then you will start to get
The respect you so dearly crave

Respect your elders all if they deserve; 
Respect your servants too who you well serve

Respect your conscience which tells you what's right; 
Respect a human just for the sake of humanity. 

Priya .. Bow humbly to you . for such pure thots .. 

HAPPY FRIENDSHIP DAY TO ALL ..  YEA MAY BE BELATED .. BUT DO WE NEED TO CELEBRATE FRIENDS ON ANY PARTICULAR DAY ?? 

THIS POST OF MINE TONITE .. IS DEDICATED TO MEGHAVN & BEENA ...  the people who mean the world to me in such a short period of time .. IF NOT FOR U GURLS .. I would not have posted .. tonite .. 

TO ALL my DEAR FRIENDS AT DC .. & else where in the FORUM .. thank you .. guys .. for being there .. it means a lot ... 

Dear Fellow Viewers & Readers .. welcome to yet another edition of DC .. when i sat to watch todays episode ... had a couple of apprehensions in my mind .. 4 Lions .. known for amazing .. romance were going to venture into an unchartered territory .. that of Home Politics .. was kinda curious to see .. if they would be able to pull this off so dint want .. ur regular .. 9:00 pm dosage .. Ok well guilty .. did prejudge .. BUT .. as usual .. was taken aback with the message in the episode ...  18 minutes .. & so many .. pointers .. so many .. unchartered lanes crossed .. promise of so many loops to be closed .. Kudos team .. u got the sense of intrigue back .. NOW .. hoping the drama .. which is much needed to see this track through .. is also as high octane as the intrigue u have managed to create .. OH .. OK OK .. phangurls like me .. why should we worry .. romance is their ( 4 lions)  genre .. that they excel in . SO .. with the Promise of explosive .. Hot romance on its way .. i would say .. lets sit back .. grab the popcorn .. & catch the wonderful story of Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon? unfold .. 

Today guys .. i am not going to do a pause release ... but will want to nudge u towards the biggest take away  in the episode today .for me .. . which will flow through in tomorrows episode as well .. 

YOU ARE CORDIALLY INVITED TO YET ANOTHER MUH DIKHAYI CEREMONY OF KHUSHI KUMARI GUPTA ( YES STILL ) SINGH RAIZADA .. 

VENUE : RAIZADA MANSION 
TIME : 8:00 PM

FLASH BACK BEGINS ... 
 RAIZADA HOUSE .. 28th February 2012 

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tdy5PQ_VfdE&feature=relmfu[/YOUTUBE]

Yes supposed to be Khushi's "MuH Dikhayi"  the day the world hearlded her as the NEW RAIZADA BAHU ...

The last time around when there was a "MUH DIKHAYI " ceremony in Raizada house .. the society was there to witness the NEW bahu being thrust upon them .. the now launching .. Arnav Singh Raizada's WIFE  moment .. 

That day .. the society of people gathered .. raised aspersions on the whole reason for a shot gun wedding .. the society expressed shock . they attended a wedding in this very house .. but of another brother .. only fair to assume if there was a marriage to be had . why dint it happen together .. The society asked .. WAS THERE A BIG REASON .. for the shot GUN wedding .. 

All valid questions .. ?? 
But .. at that time .. what was done was a stunned family stood there .. letting the aspersions being cast on KHUSHI .. a KHUSHI .. every one in the family lOVED & LOOKED UP TO .. but they stood silently back .. & stuttered thots in their minds .. 

At that TIME .. we had MR. ARNAV SINGH RAIZADA .. walk up .. & proudly proclaim ... YES CLAIM .. KHUSHI is his wife .. A Raizada bahu ..NOW if you go back to the scene .. u will see .. he walks up .. says his piece .. walks ALONE .. & goes away after saying his piece .. 

.. YES the SOCIETY accepts her . ... but does the family .. later on .. the whole group of family members again gang up on KHUSHI .. once again Arnav comes up .. Says .this is a legal wedding .. & u have to accept the same .. walks away .. leaving KHUSHI .. alone .. 

FLASH BACK ENDS .. PRESENT DAY RM 

Yet another Muh Dikhayi of Khushi .. yet another .. matriach prima dona .. is here to see the new bahu .. & yet again .. Khushi is berated .. insulted .. NOT ACKNOWLEDGED BY THE FAMILY .. as the WIFE OF MR. ARNAV SINGH RAIZADA .. 

Yet another instance .. when the family .. stood back .. stuttering with their thots .. too scared to voice the reality .. 

Yes the heart bled for KHUSHI .. the reluctant bahu & wife .. 

BUT now to the most important part of the episode the pre cap .. if u caught it .. ( sure u wud'nt have missed it ) .. u saw Arnav walk BACKWARD .. when dadi .. insults KHUSHI & refuses to acknowledge her .. HE THEN HOLDS HER HAND .. & WALKS FORWARD ... 

This is the BIG DIFFERENCE .. the first time .. too Arnav stood up for Khushi .. but was it really for Khushi .. or his EGO .. the ego which questioned on being questioned .. 

IT WAS HIS DECISION to get married . & he did it .. he did not want anyone elses .. interference .. NOT  EVEN KHUSHI MATTERED .. 
BUT today .. yes .. Arnav cares two hoots for society .. BUT TODAY  THE ONE EQUATION CHANGED IS .. HE CARES ABOUT KHUSHI .. 

It wasnt the EGO of Arnav .. finally .. the LOVE & PRIDE SPOKE .. finally the marriage got solemnised .. yes one of the 7 vachans is .. we will walk together .. & we will face all problems & obstacles together .. 

ONCE AGAIN .. SHUBH MANGALAM SAVDHAN .. 

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ef5oHLakTyU[/YOUTUBE]

Ok .. Now lets go to the scene where Khushi is planting the rose plant i loved the simple scene that it was .. but yet again the brilliance was in the simplicity of message .. 

On fridays episode .. u saw Arnav .. accept the REAL KHUSHI .. the woman who was a commoner .. BUT to him the MOST SPECIAL PERSON .. Arnav accepted that Khushi .. warts & all .. apologised to her .. & finally embraced the QUEEN OF HIS HEART .. 
On Friday we got .. Khushi ..  embracing Arnav as well.. accepting his apology & accepting his LOVE .. she made him her KING OF HEARTS .. 

Today .. we get the first scene of Khushi . in the garden planting a rose tree .. Brilliant way to show .. YES .. TODAY KHUSHI HAS ALSO ACCEPTED ARNAV ..  THORNS & ALL .. she has embraced the man fully .. if he can live with her Salman Khan poster ( did u note .. arnav's version of the poster was not shirtless ) then she has today embraced his hobby .. or essentially the MAN .. who is Arnav Singh Raizada .. a beautiful person incredibly nice .. BUT . ridden with thorns .. 
A soft inside .. but a thorny crusty outside .. 

Khushi today not only embraced this Arnav  .. but .. promised to nurture his family ..another one of the 7 vachans .. 

yet again .. "SHUBH MANGALAM SAVDHAN "

The other scene that touched me today was the one where .. one sees Khushi with Payal .. in the kitchen .. they both discussing the debacle of Dadi ... not acknowledging Khushi as the bahu .. or rather .. demeaning Khushi to a common servant ...

Yet again when it came to crunch time .. Payal stood back .. stuttered .. like the last muh dikhayi .. 
BUT the most heart wrenching part was KHUSHI .. one step forward .. & 2 steps back .. the woman .. who was finally accepting .. her love .. tonite was once again rudely jolted back .. 

Till now it was Anjali .. who was the firm barrier in her moving into arnav's arms .. now that cleared.. & we have Dadi .. who is here to cast a shadow on the lovers .. 
"The layers .. of Arnav .. what makes him what he is .. have yet to be unmasked for Khushi .. hence it was important for the makers to show .. that KHUSHI has accepted him thorns & all "

BUT .. this time around .. Arnav will know what he is up against .. the poor guy need not hit in the dark .. on Khushi's angst .. SO .. bitwa will come to the POINT ... he will make & give her as promised .. the title of Mrs. Khushi Arnav Singh Raizada .. 

The entire episode for me had a shadow cast on it .. the shadow of the past .. & the shadow of the future .. 

A past which as we know when will open .. will sorely test the lovers bond .. 
The future as we know .. wants to break the lovers bond  .. 

As i end tonite .. i want to leave you behind with some .. yep u guessed it .. 

Points to Ponder : 

1. The Malik to Singh Raizada .. this was the big change moment in the lives of Arnav & Anjali .. what do u think is this the battle of the 2 identities now ?

2. Shyam Manohar Jha .. the omnipresent shadow .. do we see him come back to the fold .. more lethal than before .. Will Arnav .. let this happen ?

3. Khushi & Arnav .. their love .. is solemnised by the stars they so worship .. will this Legal wedding .. take a decided ceremonial wedding take as well ?

4. Khushi is Arnav's Future .. but .. as we have seen on the 5th promo released .. what is it in their past .. that joins them .. ( this is just for speculation .. please .. i am not predicting here ) 

Gud nite .. & CU AT THE IPKs 

PS: yes i left the dadi & Anjali scene for tonite .. i will revist this when the time is right .. ๐Ÿ˜ƒ yea yea ( CLIFF HANGAR ) 

ENJOY THE EPISODE .. 

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QwS9MaJ2QDo[/YOUTUBE]

Beautiful Poem Priya...amazing one๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘
Superb post Ruby...loved it!!

Originally posted by ArabellaPearl

loved every single thing u wrote !!! some of those are below :

1. she boiled my blood'Or I'm a little wrong -  No U r not..i felt the same !!

2"untouchability"issue could have been avoided  - Rightly said !!

3. "dadi is a strong woman and she's here to fix the situation!! - i believe so too !!

4If Khushi is not given her rights'in no way will Arnav continue to bask  in the tender warmth of his grandmother's affection'Khushi is his wife and every single person in the society has to well accept the fact'..and respect her just as ASR's wife should be respected as!!๐Ÿ˜ณ   -   Bang ON bebe !!

5. "Redemption" of ASR started long back and is still continuing... he's learning fast and he's still in the process of becoming a husband  -  Exactly just give him the benefit of the doubt peeps !!!

6.Don't know if I made any sense today  ---  this line was  ur final say right ?? lemme tell u this " DEAR U ABSOLUTELY MADE SENSE "  !!! ๐Ÿ‘
๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผโญ๏ธ

Thank You๐Ÿ˜ณ
Originally posted by Lizzy2012

actually read everybody's take
payal,aditi,.madhu,ruby,ritzy,saru_,megha,sammy wonderful writing dears๐Ÿ‘

Thanks a lot Lizzy๐Ÿค—

Originally posted by iritz

Daadi Maa Ke Nuskhe

Daadi Maa and her home remedies... we have all grown up to listening to our grannies / older ladies in our homes about remedies we can use at home...

So here's my take on the latest entrant in the our beloved Show Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon... and some home remedies from Subhadra Devi Malik... Anjali and Arnav's beloved Daadi...

Daadi Maa ke Nuskhe...

1) How to Respect People...๐Ÿ˜ƒ

2) How to live in a Modern World...๐Ÿ˜†

3) How to Calm your Temper...๐Ÿ˜›

4) How to Change with Changing Times...๐Ÿคฃ

Guys, had a horrid Monday @ Work... feeling a bit tired and sleep deprived ! Will explain the above later... probably in the morning with a fresh mind... but you get the gist of what I'm trying to say in case I don't get time tomorrow either ! I apologize for the same !!!

Till then enjoy the video... how to pacify your angry granny !!!!

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-WfMN-8rVQM&feature=fvst[/YOUTUBE]

And don't forget to tune in to see Arnav's support for Khushi tomorrow evening Sharp at 8:00 PM IST... on our fav TV show... Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon?

โค๏ธ

Tally Ho !

Awesome One Babes...Kya Nuskhe hain...Bang on!! That is exactly dadi is teaching us๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
...Love the song you have dedicated...very beautiful one๐Ÿ˜ƒ

latest prediction of the day!!!!! wow from where do ppl come with these ideas
Maybe khushi's mom was servant at dadi's home .that's why she called khushi naukar
Originally posted by Mahamluvsght

Just a thought . we knw we have a roothna manana session  ...
khushi performing on oh re piya to arnav who is angry !
could this be HIS BIRTHDAY GIFT ?he is born on 9th august naa if they remember ?

and a question wht happened to the contract ? are they still On with the countdown in khushis arnav's mind ?

Maham Dear...The song for which Mishty has said is not o re piya...but it is "Aaja Piya Tohe Pyaar Doon" , its a really beautiful no...kinda sensual too๐Ÿ˜‰!! listen to it..you would love it๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Originally posted by aditi07

Maham Dear...The song for which Mishty has said is not o re piya...but it is "Aaja Piya Tohe Pyaar Doon" , its a really beautiful no...kinda sensual too๐Ÿ˜‰!! listen to it..you would love it๐Ÿ˜ƒ

this is the song..ka remix...

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y4esaC0JTaA[/YOUTUBE]

Edited by sarithaipkknd - 11 years ago
Originally posted by aditi07

oh ya ya TYPO sorry  !

and funny youtube link of this song see the comments it only says arshi arhis arshi heheheh
Originally posted by paayaal

brilliant Aditi๐Ÿ‘.

the dadi nani friendship angle & the differences in their personalities was brilliantly done, we had a glimpse of it in the precap too!!!!!

yup ASR & dadi r too similar in nature...admitting defeat won't be easy...we all know whatever happened 14 yrs ago, changed ASR & Anjali, m sure it must have changed didi too!!!

Thanks a lot payalia...love u for such amazing motivational words๐Ÿค—

yaah it had intrigued me that how so different people are such close friends, but then I felt may be dadi too changed after that incident!! Surely it is going to be an interesting game to watch between arnav-dadi, really hope khushi doesn't tries to become the sacrificial lamb once again...this time she should just sit back & let arnav what he needs to do!!