Director' Cut : 6th August, 2012 - Page 11

Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by sampin

Someone is saying Telly Nagari brings out wrong trp's...😭I so want this to be true!!

wow trp out????πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜• tuesday ko hi??????????
Originally posted by jusah

Hi lovely folks!!

Beautiful posts by all of you.
@Lizzy - Nice analysis of Bahus in the house. But till yesterday, for younger Bahus predicament, the older Bahu (Mami) was responsible to a great extent in spite of the grand old Bahu (Naniji) in the house.

@Ruby - Nice differentiation between Arnav's stand - then and now.  I totally agree with you.

On the lighter note, I had read somewhere that grand parents (in laws) and grandchildren get along extremely well, because they have common enemies. πŸ˜†

Somehow I have a feeling this grand old lady called Subhadra Raizada may turn out a very good character in the end. Right now she is not aware of the actual events. Whatever tantrums she is throwing around may be a disguise she has learnt and  continued to show , may be to protect her world . This may be because of history , what exactly had happened we don't know. What was her role then, we don't know. May be when time comes, this time she may correct her mistake of past !!!! 

hi jus thanks dear.. see i have high hopes on dadi too..initially dadi will be shown as downright rude.strategy to bring in the respect factor for khushi..then the love for khushi will set in...like dadi like grandson is the last word on this topic
Originally posted by Mahamluvsght

LOLOLLOL i get paranoid about every thing related to IPKKND and trps are one  of them but i REALLY hope this is true INSHA-Allah

if u want i will confirm it to u in some timeπŸ˜ƒ
HELLO HI LOVELY SAMMY 
 & LOVELY GIRLS .. 

MAHA .. TUESDAY TRP πŸ˜²

whats ur inside source in TAM πŸ˜‰
Originally posted by Lizzy2012

if u want i will confirm it to u in some timeπŸ˜ƒ

geeet darling PLZ DO😊
Originally posted by sarithaipkknd

hey guys wassup...? kya chal raha hai ipk main??????
good morning!!!!!! i ve already baked the first batch of red velvet cup cakes...!!! i am in an amazing mood today... love u all... now i can chat..n nobody will disturb me!!!!!!!!
shybabe uploaded her latest vm... n she is amazing trust me.. check this out
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TvTbQlcH2j0[/YOUTUBE]

Saru .. i loved the VM on ur post last nite too .. it was FAB .. see these days i confidently click on ur VM links πŸ˜‰

**⭐️small notes to:
  swati chitnis- i dont know about the serials you ve worked in before... but my dear .. ipkknd is a completely different ball game... pls dont say that i dint warn you... pls close all your twitter, facebook n email accounts...till you accept khushi as ur bahu... or atleast till u initiate the remarriage..
p.s. never interrupt a rabba vey.. in case u do... then
contact manu and rana for excellent security services...

PH- another grey wig huh? chalo one body double less on the sets.. now dadi and nani can play bd/bdπŸ˜†

cvs- khushi slips and falls on dadi... if this was our 
rabba vey ration for the day...i swear u ll get it πŸ˜‘😑😑

BUT THE HIGHLIGHT OF THE POST WAS .. THIS NOTE & SPECIALLY THE LAST ONE .. 

I CANT STOP LAUGHING READING THIS .. 

GIRL .. ME BECOMING A FIRM FAN GURL OF URSπŸ˜‰
Edited by redwine1 - 11 years ago
Originally posted by sampin

Someone is saying Telly Nagari brings out wrong trp's...😭I so want this to be true!!

OK THIS IS A SET UP ONE .. LOOK AT EVERYONE ELSES TRP .,. ITS NOT CHANGED .. EXCEPT IPK .. EVERYONE ELSES TRP .. IS UNCHANGED FROM LAST WEEK πŸ˜†
Originally posted by redwine1

HELLO HI LOVELY SAMMY 
 & LOVELY GIRLS .. 

MAHA .. TUESDAY TRP πŸ˜²

whats ur inside source in TAM πŸ˜‰

no

none winey i saw this on main forum and I so want this to be true 
Originally posted by redwine1

OK THIS IS A SET UP ONE .. LOOK AT EVERYONE ELSES TRP .,. ITS NOT CHANGED .. EXCEPT IPK .. EVERYONE ELSES TRP .. IS UNCHANGED FROM LAST WEEK πŸ˜†

set up as in ?
Originally posted by ArabellaPearl

it was lovely reading ur post Lizzy !! nice thoughts on the Raizada bahus ... specially mami who has failed miserably in succeeding to be one πŸ‘πŸΌ ...

thanks pearl..IPK is a unique show by itself..so the bahus were not portrayed as the usual bahus of the tellydom but the change in the treatment seemed superficial to me..now with arnav jumping in to the fray..hope the treatment matches with star's tagline.rishta wohi soch nayi
Edited by Lizzy2012 - 11 years ago