Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mahamluvsbs thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: Krishyy808

Hii girls...
qsn here...did thy say Dadi was out of ashram from last 2days...thn whr was she...??
Nd why didnt she asked for arnav first to Anjili whr she asked for shyam nd also she kns abt Her pregnancy...hmmm...
Shyamu is still in my frame...!!!..πŸ˜‰

she knew anjali was preggy but didnt knw arnav got married ahh doenst matter track looks awesome . trps should go up insha-Allah.
as long as we have arshi's romance n stry drama is welcomed πŸ˜Š
GirlOfFire thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: Mahamluvsght

she knew anjali was preggy but didnt knw arnav got married ahh doenst matter track looks awesome . trps should go up insha-Allah.
as long as we have arshi's romance n stry drama is welcomed πŸ˜Š

je baath!!πŸ‘
..ObliViate.. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: GirlOfFire

je baath!!πŸ‘

rama rama kya haii ye drama...
I dont like drama yar...its piss me...ewww...bt arshi ke liye dekhloongi sab kuch...:D
nd hving said tht thy kn ppl want arshi...so drama must be thr along with our ARSHI...just dont humilate...humilation must be little down...if nt ppl cant accept this much for Khushi...so wait nd watch...(pata nahi kabse me yahi kar rahi hoon)
btw GH put nothr forced marriage in his othr show MB...:D...bitwa ko ye saab bada pasand hai...:P
redwine1 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

je baath!!πŸ‘

ee lo .. humri taraf se bhi je baat πŸ˜‰
Lizzy2012 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

D-oh!! Sorry!! πŸ˜³ Yes i did read that... but went clean out of my mind.. 

Watching 'Around the world in 80 Plates' and today's episode is Beijing.. I have fond culinary memories of that place. One of the best Indian places i've been to is in Beijing!

its okay..😳now u understood right?hey i love this show too.i watch all the travels shows..i love the cookery shows too

Edited by Lizzy2012 - 11 years ago
redwine1 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: msin

Hi girls ... Hello.. How are thingsπŸ˜†

Hey Msin .. 

very firmly .. in the comic lands of IPK πŸ˜‰

Hey Msin .. 

very firmly .. in the comic lands of IPK πŸ˜‰

Frankly even though I love IPK.. An episode without Arnav is unwatchable for me... He has to come in doses...just barely watched yesterday episode could not sit thru anjiebaby Dadi drama..Had to forward it thank god for iPad .. I actually don't like people crying all the time..
I would have enjoyed a lot more if anjiebaby had turned grey..
IllGetOverIpk thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: redwine1

FRIENDS .. THIS IS A PIECE FROM OUR VERY OWN                    RESIDENT FAIRY GIRL .. RUPUNZALE 

I am completely guilty here of Plagiarism .. but when she ( PRIYA - RUPUNZALE)  shared this with me .. I wanted to be the one to BRING this piece out .. What touched me in this BEAUTIFUL VERSE she has penned is ... the POSITIVITY IN THE MESSAGE .. on a day .. when we have already once again .. made assumptions on a character .. 

The one thing a person lives for & spends his Life is RESPECT .. & the one thing we all work hard for in our life to HOLD ON TO is RESPECT .. BUT the one thing which is MOST FRAGILE .. & CAN BREAK away anytime is RESPECT ..

Guys please .. read .. & ENJOY .. a truly meaningful READ ... 

RUPUNZALE'S VERSE .. ( PRIYA ... πŸ€—)

If we cannot respect another
How can we expect them to respect us

If we cannot respect someone's beliefs
How can we expect them to respect ours
If we cannot respect another's race
How can we expect that race to respect us
If we can not respect others
How can we expect respect in return

Everyone expects respect
No matter who they are
The only way to gain it 
Is to start treating everyone
As a friend, a brother, a sister
As part of our extended family
No matter what color or creed they are
Only then you will start to get
The respect you so dearly crave

Respect your elders all if they deserve; 
Respect your servants too who you well serve

Respect your conscience which tells you what's right; 
Respect a human just for the sake of humanity. 

Priya .. Bow humbly to you . for such pure thots .. 

HAPPY FRIENDSHIP DAY TO ALL ..  YEA MAY BE BELATED .. BUT DO WE NEED TO CELEBRATE FRIENDS ON ANY PARTICULAR DAY ?? 

THIS POST OF MINE TONITE .. IS DEDICATED TO MEGHAVN & BEENA ...  the people who mean the world to me in such a short period of time .. IF NOT FOR U GURLS .. I would not have posted .. tonite .. 

TO ALL my DEAR FRIENDS AT DC .. & else where in the FORUM .. thank you .. guys .. for being there .. it means a lot ... 

Dear Fellow Viewers & Readers .. welcome to yet another edition of DC .. when i sat to watch todays episode ... had a couple of apprehensions in my mind .. 4 Lions .. known for amazing .. romance were going to venture into an unchartered territory .. that of Home Politics .. was kinda curious to see .. if they would be able to pull this off so dint want .. ur regular .. 9:00 pm dosage .. Ok well guilty .. did prejudge .. BUT .. as usual .. was taken aback with the message in the episode ...  18 minutes .. & so many .. pointers .. so many .. unchartered lanes crossed .. promise of so many loops to be closed .. Kudos team .. u got the sense of intrigue back .. NOW .. hoping the drama .. which is much needed to see this track through .. is also as high octane as the intrigue u have managed to create .. OH .. OK OK .. phangurls like me .. why should we worry .. romance is their ( 4 lions)  genre .. that they excel in . SO .. with the Promise of explosive .. Hot romance on its way .. i would say .. lets sit back .. grab the popcorn .. & catch the wonderful story of Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon? unfold .. 

Today guys .. i am not going to do a pause release ... but will want to nudge u towards the biggest take away  in the episode today .for me .. . which will flow through in tomorrows episode as well .. 

YOU ARE CORDIALLY INVITED TO YET ANOTHER MUH DIKHAYI CEREMONY OF KHUSHI KUMARI GUPTA ( YES STILL ) SINGH RAIZADA .. 

VENUE : RAIZADA MANSION 
TIME : 8:00 PM

FLASH BACK BEGINS ... 
 RAIZADA HOUSE .. 28th February 2012 

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tdy5PQ_VfdE&feature=relmfu[/YOUTUBE]

Yes supposed to be Khushi's "MuH Dikhayi"  the day the world hearlded her as the NEW RAIZADA BAHU ...

The last time around when there was a "MUH DIKHAYI " ceremony in Raizada house .. the society was there to witness the NEW bahu being thrust upon them .. the now launching .. Arnav Singh Raizada's WIFE  moment .. 

That day .. the society of people gathered .. raised aspersions on the whole reason for a shot gun wedding .. the society expressed shock . they attended a wedding in this very house .. but of another brother .. only fair to assume if there was a marriage to be had . why dint it happen together .. The society asked .. WAS THERE A BIG REASON .. for the shot GUN wedding .. 

All valid questions .. ?? 
But .. at that time .. what was done was a stunned family stood there .. letting the aspersions being cast on KHUSHI .. a KHUSHI .. every one in the family lOVED & LOOKED UP TO .. but they stood silently back .. & stuttered thots in their minds .. 

At that TIME .. we had MR. ARNAV SINGH RAIZADA .. walk up .. & proudly proclaim ... YES CLAIM .. KHUSHI is his wife .. A Raizada bahu ..NOW if you go back to the scene .. u will see .. he walks up .. says his piece .. walks ALONE .. & goes away after saying his piece .. 

.. YES the SOCIETY accepts her . ... but does the family .. later on .. the whole group of family members again gang up on KHUSHI .. once again Arnav comes up .. Says .this is a legal wedding .. & u have to accept the same .. walks away .. leaving KHUSHI .. alone .. 

FLASH BACK ENDS .. PRESENT DAY RM 

Yet another Muh Dikhayi of Khushi .. yet another .. matriach prima dona .. is here to see the new bahu .. & yet again .. Khushi is berated .. insulted .. NOT ACKNOWLEDGED BY THE FAMILY .. as the WIFE OF MR. ARNAV SINGH RAIZADA .. 

Yet another instance .. when the family .. stood back .. stuttering with their thots .. too scared to voice the reality .. 

Yes the heart bled for KHUSHI .. the reluctant bahu & wife .. 

BUT now to the most important part of the episode the pre cap .. if u caught it .. ( sure u wud'nt have missed it ) .. u saw Arnav walk BACKWARD .. when dadi .. insults KHUSHI & refuses to acknowledge her .. HE THEN HOLDS HER HAND .. & WALKS FORWARD ... 

This is the BIG DIFFERENCE .. the first time .. too Arnav stood up for Khushi .. but was it really for Khushi .. or his EGO .. the ego which questioned on being questioned .. 

IT WAS HIS DECISION to get married . & he did it .. he did not want anyone elses .. interference .. NOT  EVEN KHUSHI MATTERED .. 
BUT today .. yes .. Arnav cares two hoots for society .. BUT TODAY  THE ONE EQUATION CHANGED IS .. HE CARES ABOUT KHUSHI .. 

It wasnt the EGO of Arnav .. finally .. the LOVE & PRIDE SPOKE .. finally the marriage got solemnised .. yes one of the 7 vachans is .. we will walk together .. & we will face all problems & obstacles together .. 

ONCE AGAIN .. SHUBH MANGALAM SAVDHAN .. 

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ef5oHLakTyU[/YOUTUBE]

Ok .. Now lets go to the scene where Khushi is planting the rose plant i loved the simple scene that it was .. but yet again the brilliance was in the simplicity of message .. 

On fridays episode .. u saw Arnav .. accept the REAL KHUSHI .. the woman who was a commoner .. BUT to him the MOST SPECIAL PERSON .. Arnav accepted that Khushi .. warts & all .. apologised to her .. & finally embraced the QUEEN OF HIS HEART .. 
On Friday we got .. Khushi ..  embracing Arnav as well.. accepting his apology & accepting his LOVE .. she made him her KING OF HEARTS .. 

Today .. we get the first scene of Khushi . in the garden planting a rose tree .. Brilliant way to show .. YES .. TODAY KHUSHI HAS ALSO ACCEPTED ARNAV ..  THORNS & ALL .. she has embraced the man fully .. if he can live with her Salman Khan poster ( did u note .. arnav's version of the poster was not shirtless ) then she has today embraced his hobby .. or essentially the MAN .. who is Arnav Singh Raizada .. a beautiful person incredibly nice .. BUT . ridden with thorns .. 
A soft inside .. but a thorny crusty outside .. 

Khushi today not only embraced this Arnav  .. but .. promised to nurture his family ..another one of the 7 vachans .. 

yet again .. "SHUBH MANGALAM SAVDHAN "

The other scene that touched me today was the one where .. one sees Khushi with Payal .. in the kitchen .. they both discussing the debacle of Dadi ... not acknowledging Khushi as the bahu .. or rather .. demeaning Khushi to a common servant ...

Yet again when it came to crunch time .. Payal stood back .. stuttered .. like the last muh dikhayi .. 
BUT the most heart wrenching part was KHUSHI .. one step forward .. & 2 steps back .. the woman .. who was finally accepting .. her love .. tonite was once again rudely jolted back .. 

Till now it was Anjali .. who was the firm barrier in her moving into arnav's arms .. now that cleared.. & we have Dadi .. who is here to cast a shadow on the lovers .. 
"The layers .. of Arnav .. what makes him what he is .. have yet to be unmasked for Khushi .. hence it was important for the makers to show .. that KHUSHI has accepted him thorns & all "

BUT .. this time around .. Arnav will know what he is up against .. the poor guy need not hit in the dark .. on Khushi's angst .. SO .. bitwa will come to the POINT ... he will make & give her as promised .. the title of Mrs. Khushi Arnav Singh Raizada .. 

The entire episode for me had a shadow cast on it .. the shadow of the past .. & the shadow of the future .. 

A past which as we know when will open .. will sorely test the lovers bond .. 
The future as we know .. wants to break the lovers bond  .. 

As i end tonite .. i want to leave you behind with some .. yep u guessed it .. 

Points to Ponder : 

1. The Malik to Singh Raizada .. this was the big change moment in the lives of Arnav & Anjali .. what do u think is this the battle of the 2 identities now ?

2. Shyam Manohar Jha .. the omnipresent shadow .. do we see him come back to the fold .. more lethal than before .. Will Arnav .. let this happen ?

3. Khushi & Arnav .. their love .. is solemnised by the stars they so worship .. will this Legal wedding .. take a decided ceremonial wedding take as well ?

4. Khushi is Arnav's Future .. but .. as we have seen on the 5th promo released .. what is it in their past .. that joins them .. ( this is just for speculation .. please .. i am not predicting here ) 

Gud nite .. & CU AT THE IPKs 

PS: yes i left the dadi & Anjali scene for tonite .. i will revist this when the time is right .. πŸ˜ƒ yea yea ( CLIFF HANGAR ) 

ENJOY THE EPISODE .. 

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QwS9MaJ2QDo[/YOUTUBE]

if arnav could would ve read this post... u surely would ve got this from him... winey .. amazing post.. do i have to even say that?
wow... shubh mangal savdhaan...πŸ˜ƒ
whenever she is ready to accept her love.. something jolts her back.. n that makes my cry for this beautiful gal...

Lizzy2012 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
actually read everybody's take
payal,aditi,.madhu,ruby,ritzy,saru_,megha,sammy wonderful writing dearsπŸ‘
Edited by Lizzy2012 - 11 years ago
mahamluvsbs thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
TV RATINGS: 30TH JUL - 5TH AUG
1. Diya Aur Baati Hum - 5.3
2. Bade Achhe Lagte Hain - 4.8