Frequent Posters

redwine1 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: GirlOfFire

aaarrrggghh!! πŸ˜‘

will be waiting for the 'bounce!'πŸ˜‰

Danke for pointing out my error πŸ˜³

i dont correctly remember if they showed anji surname change .. but it is an assumpetion .. if she got married . 3 - 4 years back & this incident happened 14 years back .. & Arnie changed his name .. i deduced from there she wud've too 

BUt yea she was a major while arnie was a minor .. so maybe i jumped the gun here πŸ˜ƒ
Lizzy2012 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: Lizzy2012

Winey.the tracks changed  but the wooing remained the same dear..I was talking about how the 12 days of Christmas celebration remained the back bone of the wooing trend..see it remains still true..that along with e promo of kkg into KASR  is working now..the past is to be catching up..but the present is that ASR has clubbed his fifth and the sixth day celebration ..sixth celebration is all about the family..the six geese or shall we call them the acceptance of khushi  by the six members  of the clan ..if u notice khushi has been accepted by NK and payal unconditionally ..so the sakha of khushi and sister of khushi don't count..the family of ASR need to be convinced of her status..this is after the symbolic reaffirmation of the marriage..the six geese being anjali, Akash,mami,mamma,mami,nani and dadi now..this the track where ASR gives that status to khushi.

So tell me If I making sense and if I can extrapulate..see the kangan needs to pass on from the dadi to khushi..that asr will make her  do

Edited by Lizzy2012 - 11 years ago
Lizzy2012 thumbnail
Originally posted by: clarissajohn

Geetha me too don't understand do khushi looks like servant with elegant face and dress and mangal suthra. What the ''

Nice write up yar

Ritz loved dadi make nuske

Ruby you turned tomato Congo

"The layers .. of Arnav .. what makes him what he is .. have yet to be unmasked for Khushi .. hence it was important for the makers to show .. that KHUSHI has accepted him thorns & all "

beautifully written rubes

Thanks shami..
How are u?
 Dadi needs to accept khushi as the badi bahu of the house..the more acerbic she is the more we get to see ASR defending khushi.. And more romance it leads. To..on the first look ,the episode was irritating but on the second look it was the precursor to good things to followπŸ˜‰
GirlOfFire thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 6

Winey.the tracks changed  but the wooing remained the same dear..I was talking about how the 12 days of Christmas celebration remained the back bone of the wooing trend..see it remains still true..that along with e promo of kkg into KASR  is working now..the past is to be catching up..but the present is that ASR has clubbed his fifth and the sixth day celebration ..sixth celebration is all about the family..the six geese or shall we call them the acceptance of khushi  by the six members  of the clan ..if u notice khushi has been accepted by NK and payal unconditionally ..so the sakha of khushi and sister of khushi don't count..the family of ASR need to be convinced of her status..this is after the symbolic reaffirmation of the marriage..the six geese being anjali, Akash,mami,mamma,mami,nani and dadi now..this the track where ASR gives that status to khushi.

So tell me If I making sense and if I can exptrapulate

Lizzy - that's pretty good...but what about the five golden rings? How would you interpret that? I mean golden rings refers to the ring-necked pheasants - so...?

redwine1 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

WOW WOW WOW .. Lizzy .. 

Brilliant .. glad these guys are sticking to the 12 days of christmas scheme .. pls do elaborate .. IT fits it perfectly .. with epiphany day .. bang on . pls do update this .. yaara πŸ˜ƒ 
Lizzy2012 thumbnail
Originally posted by: GirlOfFire

Lizzy - that's pretty good...but what about the five golden rings? How would you interpret that? I mean golden rings refers to the ring-necked pheasants - so...?

Did u read my last post MADHU..where I told u all about the five suhaag ki nishaani.. Which ASR  started giving her in the  GH..five  pheasants ..pheasants are cooked at the marriage..in other words can be  compared to five jewellery given at the wedding..
..ObliViate.. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Hii girls...
qsn here...did thy say Dadi was out of ashram from last 2days...thn whr was she...??
Nd why didnt she asked for arnav first to Anjili whr she asked for shyam nd also she kns abt Her pregnancy...hmmm...
Shyamu is still in my frame...!!!..πŸ˜‰
GirlOfFire thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 6

Did u read my last post MADHU..where I told u all about the five suhaag ki nishaani.. Which ASR  started giving her in the  GH..five  pheasants ..pheasants are cooked at the marriage..in other words can be  compared to five jewellery given at the wedding..

D-oh!! Sorry!! πŸ˜³ Yes i did read that... but went clean out of my mind.. 

Watching 'Around the world in 80 Plates' and today's episode is Beijing.. I have fond culinary memories of that place. One of the best Indian places i've been to is in Beijing!

Edited by GirlOfFire - 11 years ago
Hi girls ... Hello.. How are thingsπŸ˜†
clarissajohn thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Thanks shami..
How are u?
 Dadi needs to accept khushi as the badi bahu of the house..the more acerbic she is the more we get to see ASR defending khushi.. And more romance it leads. To..on the first look ,the episode was irritating but on the second look it was the precursor to good things to followπŸ˜‰

Im fine yar going good. Busy due to work.

Hum about im ready to wait and see

πŸ˜ƒ