Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

meghavn thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: sarithaipkknd

i know many of us dint like the episode... because as far as we are concerned any non arshi episode is not worth watching... now aren't we turning into spoilt brats?
so this post is dedicated to all the bashers
"all rabba veys n no story makes ipkknd a trp disaster" always remember this..
so presenting u my split personality takes on this episodeπŸ˜‰ we have a lot more loop holes to close... n rabba vey is not going anywhere...love is not going anywhere...after all khushi accepted today

"maine pyaar kiya"
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U_inOCSqxYk[/YOUTUBE]
vm for the evening ladies
credit-communitydriveipkknd

😊.angel understands that barun was on leave..so ASR had to be missing for  most part of the episode.. atleast no body double rabba veys..😳 aint it better tat we get the real deal... once barun is back?
😊as dadi is a main character who is to bring a lot of changes n past out in the open ... an episode dedicated to her was kinda πŸ˜‰justified...now we know her character well..
😊Asr was very rude to people of lower income/class...infact how many times have we seen him insulting khushi because of her status? hari prakash will vouch for me.. so why dadi bashing guys? she is ASRs dadi.. asr is in love with khushi not dadi... so...πŸ˜‰
😊when khushi opens the door..anji asks her wats wrong...so has anji forgiven khushi n cares about her?
😊NK stood up for khushi again proving what a gem he is😳...
😊anji and dadi hug... n her promise to anjali tat she ll make everything ok...beautifully executed... angel noticed tat anjali never said anything bad about shyam.. she just wants everything to be fine
😊 and the most important scene for me tonight..khushi finally said.."jis insaan sey hum itna pyaar kartey hai"...last time shyam provoked her..this time she is just having a monologue..❀️
😊 arnvs's shocked expression after seeing his dadi after a long time.. priceless.. he was living the past there..

enough of the love showered!!! lets let back to business...😈

1.😈 vamp is in love with mami... wow... wat a snobbish ****.. wow .!!.. don even miss  1 single opportunity ...do we... just forgot ur great beginnings huh??? phati bloujjj😑
😈  khushi u cant always slip n expect arnavji to be there to pick you up... careful babes..
😈 payal babes u need to take it easy... why are u so flustered around everybody???? n when will u start getting dialogues? woh ,..hum...woh... seriously drives me mad😑
😈 khushi bitiya when dadi made it clear she doesn't  like you...what makes you think tat you can have a small chit chat with her about arnav jees bachpan????
😈 and where is the do chammach saffron mamiji asked u to put in the milk? forgot huh... no wonder she sent ya back...
😈 anji you are so smart ... now u are clinging to dadi... u liar u!!!
dint even mention her for the 1whole year that i ve known ya... n u said u missed her ... "hamne aapko kitna yaad kiya???πŸ˜•πŸ˜• hamesha aapki kami humey mehsoos hoti thi??"- ya rightπŸ˜†

😈❀️ i ve left dadiji in the end so that i can welcome her properly...
bhelcomes dadiji... bhelcomes...πŸ€—... so u are going to be the trp saans of our bechaari khushi? great...
u really thought our khushi is a "naukar" ??? let my asr listen to this... he ll personally drop u off to tat Ashram from where u came.. chatai included!!😑

is this what u learnt in asharm for 14 long years? which baba's ashram were you staying at??? i ve my doubts..πŸ˜• πŸ˜‰
u asked manorama to do shudhikaran after touching the pooja ki thaal... n u passed the thaal to her... what about ur shuddikaran babes?
me n angel are having a debate on who will love u more...πŸ˜‰

**⭐️small notes to:
  swati chitnis- i dont know about the serials you ve worked in before... but my dear .. ipkknd is a completely different ball game... pls dont say that i dint warn you... pls close all your twitter, facebook n email accounts...till you accept khushi as ur bahu... or atleast till u initiate the remarriage..
p.s. never interrupt a rabba vey.. in case u do... then
contact manu and rana for excellent security services...

PH- another grey wig huh? chalo one body double less on the sets.. now dadi and nani can play bd/bdπŸ˜†

cvs- khushi slips and falls on dadi... if this was our
rabba vey ration for the day...i swear u ll get it 😑😑😑

wait for tmrw... it wil be great!!!

🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣

Saritha.. super post babes... the post is so wonderful & laughing riot that I cant pick up 1 instance & say THIS I LOVED THE MOST... wonderful dear... my laughter dose for the day...
aditi07 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

i know many of us dint like the episode... because as far as we are concerned any non arshi episode is not worth watching... now aren't we turning into spoilt brats?
so this post is dedicated to all the bashers
"all rabba veys n no story makes ipkknd a trp disaster" always remember this..
so presenting u my split personality takes on this episodeπŸ˜‰ we have a lot more loop holes to close... n rabba vey is not going anywhere...love is not going anywhere...after all khushi accepted today

"maine pyaar kiya"
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U_inOCSqxYk[/YOUTUBE]
vm for the evening ladies
credit-communitydriveipkknd

😊.angel understands that barun was on leave..so ASR had to be missing for  most part of the episode.. atleast no body double rabba veys..😳 aint it better tat we get the real deal... once barun is back?
😊as dadi is a main character who is to bring a lot of changes n past out in the open ... an episode dedicated to her was kinda πŸ˜‰justified...now we know her character well..
😊Asr was very rude to people of lower income/class...infact how many times have we seen him insulting khushi because of her status? hari prakash will vouch for me.. so why dadi bashing guys? she is ASRs dadi.. asr is in love with khushi not dadi... so...πŸ˜‰
😊when khushi opens the door..anji asks her wats wrong...so has anji forgiven khushi n cares about her?
😊NK stood up for khushi again proving what a gem he is😳...
😊anji and dadi hug... n her promise to anjali tat she ll make everything ok...beautifully executed... angel noticed tat anjali never said anything bad about shyam.. she just wants everything to be fine
😊 and the most important scene for me tonight..khushi finally said.."jis insaan sey hum itna pyaar kartey hai"...last time shyam provoked her..this time she is just having a monologue..❀️
😊 arnvs's shocked expression after seeing his dadi after a long time.. priceless.. he was living the past there..

enough of the love showered!!! lets let back to business...😈

1.😈 vamp is in love with mami... wow... wat a snobbish ****.. wow .!!.. don even miss  1 single opportunity ...do we... just forgot ur great beginnings huh??? phati bloujjj😑
😈  khushi u cant always slip n expect arnavji to be there to pick you up... careful babes..
😈 payal babes u need to take it easy... why are u so flustered around everybody???? n when will u start getting dialogues? woh ,..hum...woh... seriously drives me mad😑
😈 khushi bitiya when dadi made it clear she doesn't  like you...what makes you think tat you can have a small chit chat with her about arnav jees bachpan????
😈 and where is the do chammach saffron mamiji asked u to put in the milk? forgot huh... no wonder she sent ya back...
😈 anji you are so smart ... now u are clinging to dadi... u liar u!!!
dint even mention her for the 1whole year that i ve known ya... n u said u missed her ... "hamne aapko kitna yaad kiya???πŸ˜•πŸ˜• hamesha aapki kami humey mehsoos hoti thi??"- ya rightπŸ˜†

😈❀️ i ve left dadiji in the end so that i can welcome her properly...
bhelcomes dadiji... bhelcomes...πŸ€—... so u are going to be the trp saans of our bechaari khushi? great...
u really thought our khushi is a "naukar" ??? let my asr listen to this... he ll personally drop u off to tat Ashram from where u came.. chatai included!!😑

is this what u learnt in asharm for 14 long years? which baba's ashram were you staying at??? i ve my doubts..πŸ˜• πŸ˜‰
u asked manorama to do shudhikaran after touching the pooja ki thaal... n u passed the thaal to her... what about ur shuddikaran babes?
me n angel are having a debate on who will love u more...πŸ˜‰

**⭐️small notes to:
  swati chitnis- i dont know about the serials you ve worked in before... but my dear .. ipkknd is a completely different ball game... pls dont say that i dint warn you... pls close all your twitter, facebook n email accounts...till you accept khushi as ur bahu... or atleast till u initiate the remarriage..
p.s. never interrupt a rabba vey.. in case u do... then
contact manu and rana for excellent security services...

PH- another grey wig huh? chalo one body double less on the sets.. now dadi and nani can play bd/bdπŸ˜†

cvs- khushi slips and falls on dadi... if this was our
rabba vey ration for the day...i swear u ll get it 😑😑😑

wait for tmrw... it wil be great!!!

🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣...Hilarious post Saru...Brilliant takes!! Love ur Vamp!!

bidz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
sari, your post totally cracked me up. Lovely take😊
aditi07 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

******** Payal's post*********

Battle Lines Are Being Drawn''''''''

With the arrival of Dadi in the Raizaada household a new twist has been added to the story!!! Is this the picture of things to come???? The Raizaadas Vs. The Maliks???

Dadi is being shown as a strict matriarch who has her own sets of rules & a way of living. She scares a usually muhfat mami so much, that by keeping quiet, she unintentionally lies about Khushi. Now dadi thinks Khushi is a maid in the house when in fact she is her grand daughter-in-law, her Arnav's wife!!! Due to this misunderstanding dadi has been treating Khushi with disrespect!! 

Dadi is shown as a very self-respecting lady, when she realises that she has inadvertently being mistreating Khushi , her ego might get hurt'''''this could lead to a very strained relationship between dadi & Khushi in the future!!!

Anjali's expressions on seeing her dadi & her hug felt like she had found her anchor, an ally who would bring back her happiness.

For the first time ever we saw Anjali openly expressing her feelings to someone. Till now we've seen everyone concerned about her, but she hasn't confided in anybody about what she is feeling!!! She lays her head in her dadi's lap for comfort & support.

Dadi notices Anjali & the family's reaction on mentioning 'damadji''''''she goes to find out what's happening from Anjali.

Please notice the conversation between Anjali & dadi. Anjali tells dadi that, 'sab bigad gaya''.her carefully threaded world has collapsed all around her, kutch bhi sahi nahi hai''''.nothing is right in her world. Aap kyon chale gaye they, humesha aapki kami humey mehsoos hoti thi dadi''''..why did u leave, I've always felt ur absence '; and dadi promises, 'ab apki dadi wapas aa gayi hai,sab kutch theek ho jayega''''..now that I'm back everything will be allright', to which a visibly ecstatic Anjali asks, 'sach dadi''''..truly dadi?'

What does dadi's promise to her grand daughter mean?

1. Does this herald the re-entry of Shaym in RM, on behest of dadi, for a pregnant Anjali's happiness?

2. Will dadi be made aware of complete truth about Shyam's departure from RM?

3. Will dadi also hold Khushi responsible for Anjali's unhappiness?

4. How will dadi's arrival affect a budding Arnav-Khushi relationship?             

Points worth mentioning:

a)      The Malik genes in terms of akad & the word 'aukat' have raised its head again.

b)      Loved NK for being a true sakha of Khushi, first for taking mamiji to task about lying about Khushi's position in the RM, & then trying to clarify the situation to dadi.

c)       Loved Payal's effort to console Khushi & then giving ideas to resolve the MU.

WOW...payalia...Hats Off to you for observing that pic & noticing the Raizadas v/s Mailk Angle!! Brilliant one!! Awesome post dear
πŸ˜ƒ
Rupunzale thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Lizzy2012

IPK with a dose of DADI SAAS drama..

Times change ,Places change,Lifestyles changes too..but redundant practises and outdated rituals don't.. ASR to the rescue once again?...Welcome to another edition of the DC ..Since the onus is on me to write the Introductory piece today..I will touch on something everybody saw till date but never commented on it-The status quo  of the Bahus of the Raizada house

What does a middle class family want for its girl after her marriage-Respect in her new household,love of the  husband and the in laws,economic comfort,well mannered husband ,above all happiness of the girl where she feels a part of the new family and not the outsider..this is the minimum requirements of the parents who marry their girl into another middle class family,,but if the daughter marries into A rich household as the Raizadas..the girl's family is elated at the girl  being married in to comfort and economic prosperity..but do the girls in the new atmosphere feel comfortable?..or are they at every step reminded of their previous rank in the society.?are they really happy or do they feel like rank outsiders and the insecurity starts building inside them like the  RAIZADA BAHUS..so now we come to the crux of the matter..the story of every  girl  who faces the status divide in her new household reflected in the story of the THREE BAHUS OF RAIZADA  HOUSE_that is the TALE OF HELLO HI BYE BYE,KHOON BARI TAANG AND PHAATI SAADI
Akshay Dogra and Deepali PansareKhushi and Arnav

How did the show  start today-with khushi gardening ,thinking about her Sister in law's happiness in the roses planted  like any average married girl from a middle class background does ,interspersed with mami recounting her horrifying experiences with Arnav's dadi..isn't it?initially I thought dadi was a strict disciplinarian so Mami was frightened of not adhering to her rules and regulations ..but thud came in Dadi's entry with khushi drenching her with dirty water because of a stupid lizard..and Bham came the answer  as to why mano mami was shaking in her chappals ..the question on the servants being given a free hand,how she sent the milk with the servant, how couldn't say that khushi was not a servant..the case of bolti band... and the snide remark that mano mami has never changed ways (read left her servant days and adopted the thakur way of life)..wow..dadi was short and acerbic with words  ..vocal as to how the DIL who comes from the middle class background would continue to hold a secondary status in a rich house hold..is it only Dadi who treats mama so..?no ...do you remember another person who treats mami so ..yes u are right ,,Nani..isn't it?so what has this turned mano mami into..the acerbic, she was earlier but insecure,class conscious ,trying to adapt to the high society unsuccessful manorma raizada..who failed herself and failed in her quest to bring in a high class bahu for herself..pounced on her bahu passing on her legacy of insecurity

coming to the tale of the younger bahu's- the insecurity syndrome of  payal and khushi..the demarcation of Phatti saadi and khoon bari taang from the raizada territory..since the time mano mami came to know about her son's love for payal..what did she do..she tried to derail the relationship but to no avail..but once payal came in to the household..was she allowed to live in peace?no..the taunts about her maternity home,the lack of facilities she grew up with,the plush life style of the raizadas .the parties that they attended fuelled payal already existing complex about being not suitable for akash..the constant taunts about khoon bari taang really injured the girl so much so that she couldn't even defend her sister who was called the servant of the household..only thing she could was to console and empathise with her sister in private..

wait where are u guys leaving before i complete my piece-so the insecurity syndrome passes to the third bahu of the household..khushi already feels an outsider at her home..later at her sasural..she feels outsider interfering in the relationship between arnav and his DI..now in today's episode..dadi treating her like a servant at every turn be it the milk,evicting her from the pooja space,not allowing her to step inside the room, cleansing all the items touched by khushi..wow the list continues..dadi dadi..i have a serious question for u.from which angle did your grand daughter in law look like a maid..i really fail to understand..I wonder how the maid could afford a diamond mangal sutra and chiffon dresses.. dadi ..answer me pleez. oops, sorry about digressing..so another  secondary status stamp on khushi added to the already existing stamps..by mami in the monetary terms,by her saural because of the way she married and got inside the house..her husband even earlier when he thought her guilty..but haven't things changed now..that she has been accepted as the raizada bahu..now that her husband has accepted her the wife of his heart..has it really?oo the legend of the secondary status continues..the class divides continue..so does the insecurities..what remained true was the Dadi_granddaughter scene..so blood being blood..the stern Dadi greets anjali with affection..promises to correct the mistakes,promises to be there for always from that day on..the daughter  remains the toast of the house..but..there is  a big but
Barun Sobti and Sanaya IraniHE is the BUT here..so here  comes ASR to the rescue...The precap has set a stage now..set a stage where by ASR starts to set this inequality to rights..so ASR does the right by correcting the wrong..by standing with his wife..not only for his wife but for the other DILs in the house who have been treated so...what do we infer from that ...the juggernaut  of KKG to KASR  has stopped at another station..to correct another wrong..this will continue until ASR corrects the mistakes one by one..giving his khushi the status and dignity attached to being his wife,to being the elder DIL of the raizada house..

dear Geeta, beautiful description about the generations of treatment of the DIL's ...it was frustrating to see how the Indian society is still propaganding this negativity...not to mention the issue of untouchability. Showing the notion of untouchability...IPKKND IMO has become a social drama instead of a romance. I don't know what to believe of the Indian society after watching today's episode. The only thing which comes to mind is that I received the opportunity to be raised in a progressive family and  society in America where  I actually have a voice...and above all my daughter is an American and is far away from the clutches of the very cruel Indian society.

Love

Priya
Rupunzale thumbnail

Originally posted by: iritz

Daadi Maa Ke Nuskhe

Daadi Maa and her home remedies... we have all grown up to listening to our grannies / older ladies in our homes about remedies we can use at home...

So here's my take on the latest entrant in the our beloved Show Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon... and some home remedies from Subhadra Devi Malik... Anjali and Arnav's beloved Daadi...

Daadi Maa ke Nuskhe...

1) How to Respect People...πŸ˜ƒ

2) How to live in a Modern World...πŸ˜†

3) How to Calm your Temper...πŸ˜›

4) How to Change with Changing Times...🀣

Guys, had a horrid Monday @ Work... feeling a bit tired and sleep deprived ! Will explain the above later... probably in the morning with a fresh mind... but you get the gist of what I'm trying to say in case I don't get time tomorrow either ! I apologize for the same !!!

Till then enjoy the video... how to pacify your angry granny !!!!

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-WfMN-8rVQM&feature=fvst[/YOUTUBE]

And don't forget to tune in to see Arnav's support for Khushi tomorrow evening Sharp at 8:00 PM IST... on our fav TV show... Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon?

❀️

Tally Ho !

Very cute Ritu dear...

Love

Priya
Rupunzale thumbnail

Originally posted by: redwine1

FRIENDS .. THIS IS A PIECE FROM OUR VERY OWN                    RESIDENT FAIRY GIRL .. RUPUNZALE 

I am completely guilty here of Plagiarism .. but when she ( PRIYA - RUPUNZALE)  shared this with me .. I wanted to be the one to BRING this piece out .. What touched me in this BEAUTIFUL VERSE she has penned is ... the POSITIVITY IN THE MESSAGE .. on a day .. when we have already once again .. made assumptions on a character .. 

The one thing a person lives for & spends his Life is RESPECT .. & the one thing we all work hard for in our life to HOLD ON TO is RESPECT .. BUT the one thing which is MOST FRAGILE .. & CAN BREAK away anytime is RESPECT ..

Guys please .. read .. & ENJOY .. a truly meaningful READ ... 

RUPUNZALE'S VERSE .. ( PRIYA ... πŸ€—)

If we cannot respect another
How can we expect them to respect us

If we cannot respect someone's beliefs
How can we expect them to respect ours
If we cannot respect another's race
How can we expect that race to respect us
If we can not respect others
How can we expect respect in return

Everyone expects respect
No matter who they are
The only way to gain it 
Is to start treating everyone
As a friend, a brother, a sister
As part of our extended family
No matter what color or creed they are
Only then you will start to get
The respect you so dearly crave

Respect your elders all if they deserve; 
Respect your servants too who you well serve

Respect your conscience which tells you what's right; 
Respect a human just for the sake of humanity. 

Priya .. Bow humbly to you . for such pure thots .. 

HAPPY FRIENDSHIP DAY TO ALL ..  YEA MAY BE BELATED .. BUT DO WE NEED TO CELEBRATE FRIENDS ON ANY PARTICULAR DAY ?? 

THIS POST OF MINE TONITE .. IS DEDICATED TO MEGHAVN & BEENA ...  the people who mean the world to me in such a short period of time .. IF NOT FOR U GURLS .. I would not have posted .. tonite .. 

TO ALL my DEAR FRIENDS AT DC .. & else where in the FORUM .. thank you .. guys .. for being there .. it means a lot ... 

Dear Fellow Viewers & Readers .. welcome to yet another edition of DC .. when i sat to watch todays episode ... had a couple of apprehensions in my mind .. 4 Lions .. known for amazing .. romance were going to venture into an unchartered territory .. that of Home Politics .. was kinda curious to see .. if they would be able to pull this off so dint want .. ur regular .. 9:00 pm dosage .. Ok well guilty .. did prejudge .. BUT .. as usual .. was taken aback with the message in the episode ...  18 minutes .. & so many .. pointers .. so many .. unchartered lanes crossed .. promise of so many loops to be closed .. Kudos team .. u got the sense of intrigue back .. NOW .. hoping the drama .. which is much needed to see this track through .. is also as high octane as the intrigue u have managed to create .. OH .. OK OK .. phangurls like me .. why should we worry .. romance is their ( 4 lions)  genre .. that they excel in . SO .. with the Promise of explosive .. Hot romance on its way .. i would say .. lets sit back .. grab the popcorn .. & catch the wonderful story of Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon? unfold .. 

Today guys .. i am not going to do a pause release ... but will want to nudge u towards the biggest take away  in the episode today .for me .. . which will flow through in tomorrows episode as well .. 

YOU ARE CORDIALLY INVITED TO YET ANOTHER MUH DIKHAYI CEREMONY OF KHUSHI KUMARI GUPTA ( YES STILL ) SINGH RAIZADA .. 

VENUE : RAIZADA MANSION 
TIME : 8:00 PM

FLASH BACK BEGINS ... 
 RAIZADA HOUSE .. 28th February 2012 

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tdy5PQ_VfdE&feature=relmfu[/YOUTUBE]

Yes supposed to be Khushi's "MuH Dikhayi"  the day the world hearlded her as the NEW RAIZADA BAHU ...

The last time around when there was a "MUH DIKHAYI " ceremony in Raizada house .. the society was there to witness the NEW bahu being thrust upon them .. the now launching .. Arnav Singh Raizada's WIFE  moment .. 

That day .. the society of people gathered .. raised aspersions on the whole reason for a shot gun wedding .. the society expressed shock . they attended a wedding in this very house .. but of another brother .. only fair to assume if there was a marriage to be had . why dint it happen together .. The society asked .. WAS THERE A BIG REASON .. for the shot GUN wedding .. 

All valid questions .. ?? 
But .. at that time .. what was done was a stunned family stood there .. letting the aspersions being cast on KHUSHI .. a KHUSHI .. every one in the family lOVED & LOOKED UP TO .. but they stood silently back .. & stuttered thots in their minds .. 

At that TIME .. we had MR. ARNAV SINGH RAIZADA .. walk up .. & proudly proclaim ... YES CLAIM .. KHUSHI is his wife .. A Raizada bahu ..NOW if you go back to the scene .. u will see .. he walks up .. says his piece .. walks ALONE .. & goes away after saying his piece .. 

.. YES the SOCIETY accepts her . ... but does the family .. later on .. the whole group of family members again gang up on KHUSHI .. once again Arnav comes up .. Says .this is a legal wedding .. & u have to accept the same .. walks away .. leaving KHUSHI .. alone .. 

FLASH BACK ENDS .. PRESENT DAY RM 

Yet another Muh Dikhayi of Khushi .. yet another .. matriach prima dona .. is here to see the new bahu .. & yet again .. Khushi is berated .. insulted .. NOT ACKNOWLEDGED BY THE FAMILY .. as the WIFE OF MR. ARNAV SINGH RAIZADA .. 

Yet another instance .. when the family .. stood back .. stuttering with their thots .. too scared to voice the reality .. 

Yes the heart bled for KHUSHI .. the reluctant bahu & wife .. 

BUT now to the most important part of the episode the pre cap .. if u caught it .. ( sure u wud'nt have missed it ) .. u saw Arnav walk BACKWARD .. when dadi .. insults KHUSHI & refuses to acknowledge her .. HE THEN HOLDS HER HAND .. & WALKS FORWARD ... 

This is the BIG DIFFERENCE .. the first time .. too Arnav stood up for Khushi .. but was it really for Khushi .. or his EGO .. the ego which questioned on being questioned .. 

IT WAS HIS DECISION to get married . & he did it .. he did not want anyone elses .. interference .. NOT  EVEN KHUSHI MATTERED .. 
BUT today .. yes .. Arnav cares two hoots for society .. BUT TODAY  THE ONE EQUATION CHANGED IS .. HE CARES ABOUT KHUSHI .. 

It wasnt the EGO of Arnav .. finally .. the LOVE & PRIDE SPOKE .. finally the marriage got solemnised .. yes one of the 7 vachans is .. we will walk together .. & we will face all problems & obstacles together .. 

ONCE AGAIN .. SHUBH MANGALAM SAVDHAN .. 

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ef5oHLakTyU[/YOUTUBE]

Ok .. Now lets go to the scene where Khushi is planting the rose plant i loved the simple scene that it was .. but yet again the brilliance was in the simplicity of message .. 

On fridays episode .. u saw Arnav .. accept the REAL KHUSHI .. the woman who was a commoner .. BUT to him the MOST SPECIAL PERSON .. Arnav accepted that Khushi .. warts & all .. apologised to her .. & finally embraced the QUEEN OF HIS HEART .. 
On Friday we got .. Khushi ..  embracing Arnav as well.. accepting his apology & accepting his LOVE .. she made him her KING OF HEARTS .. 

Today .. we get the first scene of Khushi . in the garden planting a rose tree .. Brilliant way to show .. YES .. TODAY KHUSHI HAS ALSO ACCEPTED ARNAV ..  THORNS & ALL .. she has embraced the man fully .. if he can live with her Salman Khan poster ( did u note .. arnav's version of the poster was not shirtless ) then she has today embraced his hobby .. or essentially the MAN .. who is Arnav Singh Raizada .. a beautiful person incredibly nice .. BUT . ridden with thorns .. 
A soft inside .. but a thorny crusty outside .. 

Khushi today not only embraced this Arnav  .. but .. promised to nurture his family ..another one of the 7 vachans .. 

yet again .. "SHUBH MANGALAM SAVDHAN "

The other scene that touched me today was the one where .. one sees Khushi with Payal .. in the kitchen .. they both discussing the debacle of Dadi ... not acknowledging Khushi as the bahu .. or rather .. demeaning Khushi to a common servant ...

Yet again when it came to crunch time .. Payal stood back .. stuttered .. like the last muh dikhayi .. 
BUT the most heart wrenching part was KHUSHI .. one step forward .. & 2 steps back .. the woman .. who was finally accepting .. her love .. tonite was once again rudely jolted back .. 

Till now it was Anjali .. who was the firm barrier in her moving into arnav's arms .. now that cleared.. & we have Dadi .. who is here to cast a shadow on the lovers .. 
"The layers .. of Arnav .. what makes him what he is .. have yet to be unmasked for Khushi .. hence it was important for the makers to show .. that KHUSHI has accepted him thorns & all "

BUT .. this time around .. Arnav will know what he is up against .. the poor guy need not hit in the dark .. on Khushi's angst .. SO .. bitwa will come to the POINT ... he will make & give her as promised .. the title of Mrs. Khushi Arnav Singh Raizada .. 

The entire episode for me had a shadow cast on it .. the shadow of the past .. & the shadow of the future .. 

A past which as we know when will open .. will sorely test the lovers bond .. 
The future as we know .. wants to break the lovers bond  .. 

As i end tonite .. i want to leave you behind with some .. yep u guessed it .. 

Points to Ponder : 

1. The Malik to Singh Raizada .. this was the big change moment in the lives of Arnav & Anjali .. what do u think is this the battle of the 2 identities now ?

2. Shyam Manohar Jha .. the omnipresent shadow .. do we see him come back to the fold .. more lethal than before .. Will Arnav .. let this happen ?

3. Khushi & Arnav .. their love .. is solemnised by the stars they so worship .. will this Legal wedding .. take a decided ceremonial wedding take as well ?

4. Khushi is Arnav's Future .. but .. as we have seen on the 5th promo released .. what is it in their past .. that joins them .. ( this is just for speculation .. please .. i am not predicting here ) 

Gud nite .. & CU AT THE IPKs 

PS: yes i left the dadi & Anjali scene for tonite .. i will revist this when the time is right .. πŸ˜ƒ yea yea ( CLIFF HANGAR ) 

ENJOY THE EPISODE .. 

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QwS9MaJ2QDo[/YOUTUBE]

Dear Ruby, A big hug my dear πŸ€— for loving my poem and acknowledging it in your post. 

I loved your post ...loved the way you described the changing factor in Arnav...I was waiting for over a year for this day and oh boy I am very relieved to see the precap.

Love

Priya
Rupunzale thumbnail

Originally posted by: meghavn

Sorry guys very short update on pointers which I feel was there for us to see & things I liked - 

> Khushi referring to rose bud blooming to Anji's baby - so hopefully we get to see baby bump in coming days  or will this wither πŸ˜•

> Khushi embracing Arnav's hobby... protecting & nurturing his plants in his absence (when kidnapped) & also now when he is around like she will be always with him to safeguard him & his family from all storms.  

> Daadi entering with some past secrets & perhaps get the storm to door step of RM πŸ˜²

> Daadi being instrumental in re-marriage of Arnav & Khushi πŸ˜Š hopefully πŸ˜‰

> Anji having another person on her side to pamper as though she had less people in queue in RM  πŸ€’

> Daadi playing important role in getting back Shyam to RM πŸ˜‘

> Will Daadi join the band wagon headed by Anji that Chotte is no more the same  (as per precap) 

> Loved NK for standing upto Maami when she did not correct about Khushi's status in RM as bahu & not servant. NK proving again & again that he will be there for her always.

I'm mighty pissed today with Daadi to compare MY Khushi to servant... so leaving this piece from comedy circus abt Kamwali bai's... hope u enjoy it...

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k3bxFV0bMCQ

[/YOUTUBE]

[/QUOTE] Dear Megs...love your pointers ...I love NK...a true friend.

Love

Priya
Rupunzale thumbnail

Originally posted by: GirlOfFire

Knock! Knock!! Who's There?

Dadi

Dadi Who?

Da di-mwit from SP & PH

First of all, we are now firmly in the realm of Saas-Bahu di-raamaa!! I went through confusion, irony, and yuck factors all in a row. So i'll try to list them out as I saw them.

Secondly, I am confused. I usually have very strong opinions about things. But todays knee-jerk reaction to the pre-cap was YES!! And then I had to watch it again and again just to get a feel for where we are at. 

So let's start at the very beginning, shall we? Manorama Mami is in a tizzy. She is fluttering around with NK and Payal as her audience and tells them about Dadi being missing and Arnav and Naniji still out searching for her. 

Irony # 1:Payal and Manorama are actually having a conversation. Mami's nervousness idue to Dadiji's 'danger' is causing her to even speak to Payal in a more 'normal' manner. 

Meanwhile, Anjali is at the temple. 

Manorama doesn't want Dadi to come here. Cue Dadi walking up the (astro-turfed) path and the stairs with a mat and a suitcase. 

Where is Khushi? She is in the garden tending to his/her roses. I remember a time when Arnav said he never had roses in his garden. So looks like wifey's favorite flowers have made it into his garden now.

Cute Factor # 1: High

Confusion #1: Khushi says - By the time these buds will bloom DI's baby would have been born. What the?! Anjali is that far gone into her pregnancy that she's due any day now? Why don't we know about it?

Khushi heads towards the door with a tub of water. In true RM style, Dadi enters without knocking (What! they keep even the front door unlocked these days?) In true Khushi fashion, she throws up the tub of water and Dadi is splashed. Dadi's immediate reaction is anger! (Surprise!!) How dare a servant toss water onto her. (Ummm... Dadi, perhaps if you'd rung the doorbell... you know, a little thing called etiquette? Now I know where Anjali gets it from). 

In her defense though, Khushi does not look like a Bahu - no jewelry, no bangles, hair mussed and tied up. Unlike Payal and Mamiji in their over decked, over made up glory! So Dadi makes the same kind of superficial judgement that ASR did the first time, that Khushi is a servant.

Irony #2: Khushi thought Mamiji was the servant the first time she entered RM and therefore Mamiji continues to ill-treat her and call her phatti sari to this day. Dadi thought Khushi was the servant and immediately wants to put her in her place.

Yuck Factor # 1: The 'aukaat' word makes a return. Yet it is Mami who shows her true aukaat. She is nothing in front of the Malik fish. At least the Raizadas give her some respect!

NK stole the scene and my heart here in the way he introduces himself to Dadi. Hi I'm Nand Kishore. and he sticks out his hand. There is a total lack of self-consciousness in his whole outlook, and the completely confidence he has in his dimples! 

Cute Factor #2 : Through the roof!

As soon as Dadi goes, he immediately tells mami off - its wrong. Khushiji is a bahu in this house, not the servant. Once again stepping up as Khushi's defender. This is a role he will continue playing in the coming weeks, I hope.

Cute Factor #3: High

Yuck Factor # 2: Mamiji's refusal to tell Dadiji about Khushi's true role in the household. why should I be the one to inform her that Arnav had a secret marriage with phatti sari? (Not very brave, are you, Mami when there's a bigger fish in the pond?)

Confusion # 2: Nani and Dadi are BFFs? What the?! Enough said. However, I wonder. Is that why their children got married in the first place? (We'll watch and see).

Payal and Khushi have a bonding moment in the kitchen while Payal prepares milk for Dadiji. Payal regrets Mamiji not clearing up the MU right away with Dadi. 'Tumne suna na Mamiji ne kya kaha? Koi farq nahin padta!' Why? Because Khushi has never been given her rightful place as the bahu of this house? The lingering farq padta hai makes another entry here. 

Khushi's monologue. Beautiful. Naive, innocent. I'll tell her that I am the bahu of this house. Why have I never heard of her before? ...So many things I don't know about Arnavji. Sometimes it feels like I dont even know this man whom I love so much! 

Cute Factor # 4: Very High!

Dadi makes herself at home in Nani's(?) room. Then she goes for her bath before its time for pooja. (See? It runs in the family- this obsession with puja!) Khushi meanwhile arrives with the milk for Dadi, knocks, and gets no response. She is about to step in, when Dadi raises an imperious hand, and gestures her to go away. She steps back. Dadi closes the door, and draws the curtains. 

Yuck Factor #3: Through the roof! We've seen it all before with ASR, Dadiji.

Dadi comes down and bumps into Mami with the milk. Tells her off about sending servants to provide food for her. She doesn't take ANYTHING from the hands of servants. 

What follows is simply degrading to Khushi. What I don't understand is why Khushi who is so capable of standing up for herself is now tongue-tied. And even her feeble attempts to explain who she is, is cut off. Dadi makes Mami take the thaal and purify it and herself. Then she gestures for Khushi to leave the temple. How much it must have hurt her, to leave her Devi Mayya when she is her purest devotee. I nearly cried for her. 

Yuck Factor #4: OMG

Even Payal abandons her here, but NK waits on Khushi and only leaves when she does. I am thinking - another showdown, and NK will once again be by her side. He is her truest supporter at this point. 

Anjali returns from the temple, and when Khushi opens the door she is concerned for her, because of her wan look. This was a really nice touch and follow up from earlier that day. She is truly trying to get back to their previous relationship. Her caring for Khushi shines through. 

But it is short-lived. She hears Dadi's voice and the little girl Anjali comes out, hurries over to her and hugs her. 

Confusion # 3: Why does Dadi not hug her back? What stops her? Its kind of like ASR's almost hug in the hospital, except less of it!

Then Dadi says: I didn't know you were going to become a mother?

Confusion #4: First of all, you were sequestered in an ashram. Were you supposed to be informed of these things? If so, who has been in touch with you that didn't tell you about the baby's impending arrival?

Confusion #5: How on earth did you deduce that she was going to be a mother? By that invisible baby bump that she has? 

In most TV series, when actors or actresses get pregnant in real life, they either tie it into the story (Courtney Cox in Friends, Emily Deschanel in Bones) or the camera never pans below the waist or there's stuff placed in front of the tummy to hide the bump and/or they cut down screen time for the actress (Mariska Hargitay in Law and Order:SVU). So why oh why can't the DP use these same techniques to NOT show Anji's baby bump? Why do we need full body shots of her unless its a long-distance shot or a shot of her back? I think it would be more palatable to ALL viewers. All in agreement - press Like!

Dadi finally hugs her back and enquires about Damadji...Oops!! Everyone looks tensed...Anjali walks away. The look that Dadi gives all of them... especially Khushi... I am thinking hmmm.. does she think what I am thinking, that the pretty 'servant' girl is the reason for Damadji's absence? 

Dadi follows Anjali to her room, and we see a moment of Grandma/Grand daughter bonding. Anjali breaks down and sobs in Dadi's lap. The scene closes with the ominous and fateful words: 'Ab aapki dadi wapis aa gayi hai. Sab kuch theek ho jayega'.

Hall Shot : Nani and Arnav on one side. Dadi and Anjali on the other. In between are Mami. Payal, NK, Khushi.. .Are the battle lines drawn?

The Last Confusion: Why does Dadi come into the Raizada home and behave like it is hers? What gives her the right to be commanding everyone around in the place - after fourteen years of absence?

Ruby - one time you said this about the Raizada men: that they are a little weak in the spinal area. Its the Malik strain that is capable of cruelty. The Malik men are headstrong, and have mean characteristics. ASR was like that. Dadi seems to be like that. They even have shared gestures - the imperial raised hand. The disdain for people of a lesser aukat (including Mami). I have to totally bow down to you on this one. You hit the nail on the head!

I am not going into the precap here, because I loved it - but I want to see the whole thing before I say anything about it.

Thought for the day: SP proclaims itself as a Nayi Soch channel. What happened today was anything BUT Nayi Soch. Its a Ghissi-piti soch that is being fed to the viewers now. 

One last thing: What I will say next may offend some of you, and if so I apologize in advance. I don't like debates on religion. Having said that, I wanted to point out some factors in today's episode that has irked me many times in real and reel life. Remember this is one episode of Dadi and she may yet turn out to be better than we thought. BUT...When a person is overly religious, it is one of two things - that that person has a true belief in the higher being that governs our lives. OR that person compensates for the lack of true faith in their lives by doing all the rituals in a mechanical manner. There are three very religious people in this series. Khushi, Anjali and now Dadi. 

Khushi's is the true faith of a devotee. A person who will turn to God in good times and thank Him/Her, and in bad times for strength to deal with their trials. This is a person in whom charity is second nature. Who lives by the principles but doesn't loose herself in rituals. She believes that the rituals support her faith. In reality, she lives her faith. This is the beauty of her character. 

Anjali used her religion as a crutch. She compensated for doubts about her husband by participating in rituals that gave her comfort from her doubts. She needed to have those rituals in order to feel that everything would be alright in her world. In other words, her rituals are almost bribes. That does not mean that she does not believe in a higher Being, it just means that her faith is weak and can break at any time. Anjali cannot live her faith, her doubts were very large, and when they crumbled, she broke too.  

Dadi as we have already seen, is ultra-conservative, rigid and depends on these rituals to compensate for the lack of true faith. She believes that rituals (shuddhi, pooja, aarti) are the mainstays of religion - not charity, faith and love. Dadi is too far gone down that path - she is late in life, and that's why she will not change - at least in the near future. Dadi embodies a true non-believer and non-devotee - she cannot respect another human being enough to let them touch or feed her!  In my dictionary, a true hypocrite (okay I feel very strongly about this, having been on the receiving end of this kind of behavior many a time). If you cannot be charitable towards a fellow human being, you have no right to the kingdom of God! Period.

Dear Madhu, Khub sundor lekho tumi...I love your writing.

Love

Priya

Originally posted by: redwine1

FRIENDS .. THIS IS A PIECE FROM OUR VERY OWN                    RESIDENT FAIRY GIRL .. RUPUNZALE 

I am completely guilty here of Plagiarism .. but when she ( PRIYA - RUPUNZALE)  shared this with me .. I wanted to be the one to BRING this piece out .. What touched me in this BEAUTIFUL VERSE she has penned is ... the POSITIVITY IN THE MESSAGE .. on a day .. when we have already once again .. made assumptions on a character .. 

The one thing a person lives for & spends his Life is RESPECT .. & the one thing we all work hard for in our life to HOLD ON TO is RESPECT .. BUT the one thing which is MOST FRAGILE .. & CAN BREAK away anytime is RESPECT ..

Guys please .. read .. & ENJOY .. a truly meaningful READ ... 

RUPUNZALE'S VERSE .. ( PRIYA ... πŸ€—)

If we cannot respect another
How can we expect them to respect us

If we cannot respect someone's beliefs
How can we expect them to respect ours
If we cannot respect another's race
How can we expect that race to respect us
If we can not respect others
How can we expect respect in return

Everyone expects respect
No matter who they are
The only way to gain it 
Is to start treating everyone
As a friend, a brother, a sister
As part of our extended family
No matter what color or creed they are
Only then you will start to get
The respect you so dearly crave

Respect your elders all if they deserve; 
Respect your servants too who you well serve

Respect your conscience which tells you what's right; 
Respect a human just for the sake of humanity. 

Priya .. Bow humbly to you . for such pure thots .. 

HAPPY FRIENDSHIP DAY TO ALL ..  YEA MAY BE BELATED .. BUT DO WE NEED TO CELEBRATE FRIENDS ON ANY PARTICULAR DAY ?? 

THIS POST OF MINE TONITE .. IS DEDICATED TO MEGHAVN & BEENA ...  the people who mean the world to me in such a short period of time .. IF NOT FOR U GURLS .. I would not have posted .. tonite .. 

TO ALL my DEAR FRIENDS AT DC .. & else where in the FORUM .. thank you .. guys .. for being there .. it means a lot ... 

Dear Fellow Viewers & Readers .. welcome to yet another edition of DC .. when i sat to watch todays episode ... had a couple of apprehensions in my mind .. 4 Lions .. known for amazing .. romance were going to venture into an unchartered territory .. that of Home Politics .. was kinda curious to see .. if they would be able to pull this off so dint want .. ur regular .. 9:00 pm dosage .. Ok well guilty .. did prejudge .. BUT .. as usual .. was taken aback with the message in the episode ...  18 minutes .. & so many .. pointers .. so many .. unchartered lanes crossed .. promise of so many loops to be closed .. Kudos team .. u got the sense of intrigue back .. NOW .. hoping the drama .. which is much needed to see this track through .. is also as high octane as the intrigue u have managed to create .. OH .. OK OK .. phangurls like me .. why should we worry .. romance is their ( 4 lions)  genre .. that they excel in . SO .. with the Promise of explosive .. Hot romance on its way .. i would say .. lets sit back .. grab the popcorn .. & catch the wonderful story of Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon? unfold .. 

Today guys .. i am not going to do a pause release ... but will want to nudge u towards the biggest take away  in the episode today .for me .. . which will flow through in tomorrows episode as well .. 

YOU ARE CORDIALLY INVITED TO YET ANOTHER MUH DIKHAYI CEREMONY OF KHUSHI KUMARI GUPTA ( YES STILL ) SINGH RAIZADA .. 

VENUE : RAIZADA MANSION 
TIME : 8:00 PM

FLASH BACK BEGINS ... 
 RAIZADA HOUSE .. 28th February 2012 

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tdy5PQ_VfdE&feature=relmfu[/YOUTUBE]

Yes supposed to be Khushi's "MuH Dikhayi"  the day the world hearlded her as the NEW RAIZADA BAHU ...

The last time around when there was a "MUH DIKHAYI " ceremony in Raizada house .. the society was there to witness the NEW bahu being thrust upon them .. the now launching .. Arnav Singh Raizada's WIFE  moment .. 

That day .. the society of people gathered .. raised aspersions on the whole reason for a shot gun wedding .. the society expressed shock . they attended a wedding in this very house .. but of another brother .. only fair to assume if there was a marriage to be had . why dint it happen together .. The society asked .. WAS THERE A BIG REASON .. for the shot GUN wedding .. 

All valid questions .. ?? 
But .. at that time .. what was done was a stunned family stood there .. letting the aspersions being cast on KHUSHI .. a KHUSHI .. every one in the family lOVED & LOOKED UP TO .. but they stood silently back .. & stuttered thots in their minds .. 

At that TIME .. we had MR. ARNAV SINGH RAIZADA .. walk up .. & proudly proclaim ... YES CLAIM .. KHUSHI is his wife .. A Raizada bahu ..NOW if you go back to the scene .. u will see .. he walks up .. says his piece .. walks ALONE .. & goes away after saying his piece .. 

.. YES the SOCIETY accepts her . ... but does the family .. later on .. the whole group of family members again gang up on KHUSHI .. once again Arnav comes up .. Says .this is a legal wedding .. & u have to accept the same .. walks away .. leaving KHUSHI .. alone .. 

FLASH BACK ENDS .. PRESENT DAY RM 

Yet another Muh Dikhayi of Khushi .. yet another .. matriach prima dona .. is here to see the new bahu .. & yet again .. Khushi is berated .. insulted .. NOT ACKNOWLEDGED BY THE FAMILY .. as the WIFE OF MR. ARNAV SINGH RAIZADA .. 

Yet another instance .. when the family .. stood back .. stuttering with their thots .. too scared to voice the reality .. 

Yes the heart bled for KHUSHI .. the reluctant bahu & wife .. 

BUT now to the most important part of the episode the pre cap .. if u caught it .. ( sure u wud'nt have missed it ) .. u saw Arnav walk BACKWARD .. when dadi .. insults KHUSHI & refuses to acknowledge her .. HE THEN HOLDS HER HAND .. & WALKS FORWARD ... 

This is the BIG DIFFERENCE .. the first time .. too Arnav stood up for Khushi .. but was it really for Khushi .. or his EGO .. the ego which questioned on being questioned .. 

IT WAS HIS DECISION to get married . & he did it .. he did not want anyone elses .. interference .. NOT  EVEN KHUSHI MATTERED .. 
BUT today .. yes .. Arnav cares two hoots for society .. BUT TODAY  THE ONE EQUATION CHANGED IS .. HE CARES ABOUT KHUSHI .. 

It wasnt the EGO of Arnav .. finally .. the LOVE & PRIDE SPOKE .. finally the marriage got solemnised .. yes one of the 7 vachans is .. we will walk together .. & we will face all problems & obstacles together .. 

ONCE AGAIN .. SHUBH MANGALAM SAVDHAN .. 

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ef5oHLakTyU[/YOUTUBE]

Ok .. Now lets go to the scene where Khushi is planting the rose plant i loved the simple scene that it was .. but yet again the brilliance was in the simplicity of message .. 

On fridays episode .. u saw Arnav .. accept the REAL KHUSHI .. the woman who was a commoner .. BUT to him the MOST SPECIAL PERSON .. Arnav accepted that Khushi .. warts & all .. apologised to her .. & finally embraced the QUEEN OF HIS HEART .. 
On Friday we got .. Khushi ..  embracing Arnav as well.. accepting his apology & accepting his LOVE .. she made him her KING OF HEARTS .. 

Today .. we get the first scene of Khushi . in the garden planting a rose tree .. Brilliant way to show .. YES .. TODAY KHUSHI HAS ALSO ACCEPTED ARNAV ..  THORNS & ALL .. she has embraced the man fully .. if he can live with her Salman Khan poster ( did u note .. arnav's version of the poster was not shirtless ) then she has today embraced his hobby .. or essentially the MAN .. who is Arnav Singh Raizada .. a beautiful person incredibly nice .. BUT . ridden with thorns .. 
A soft inside .. but a thorny crusty outside .. 

Khushi today not only embraced this Arnav  .. but .. promised to nurture his family ..another one of the 7 vachans .. 

yet again .. "SHUBH MANGALAM SAVDHAN "

The other scene that touched me today was the one where .. one sees Khushi with Payal .. in the kitchen .. they both discussing the debacle of Dadi ... not acknowledging Khushi as the bahu .. or rather .. demeaning Khushi to a common servant ...

Yet again when it came to crunch time .. Payal stood back .. stuttered .. like the last muh dikhayi .. 
BUT the most heart wrenching part was KHUSHI .. one step forward .. & 2 steps back .. the woman .. who was finally accepting .. her love .. tonite was once again rudely jolted back .. 

Till now it was Anjali .. who was the firm barrier in her moving into arnav's arms .. now that cleared.. & we have Dadi .. who is here to cast a shadow on the lovers .. 
"The layers .. of Arnav .. what makes him what he is .. have yet to be unmasked for Khushi .. hence it was important for the makers to show .. that KHUSHI has accepted him thorns & all "

BUT .. this time around .. Arnav will know what he is up against .. the poor guy need not hit in the dark .. on Khushi's angst .. SO .. bitwa will come to the POINT ... he will make & give her as promised .. the title of Mrs. Khushi Arnav Singh Raizada .. 

The entire episode for me had a shadow cast on it .. the shadow of the past .. & the shadow of the future .. 

A past which as we know when will open .. will sorely test the lovers bond .. 
The future as we know .. wants to break the lovers bond  .. 

As i end tonite .. i want to leave you behind with some .. yep u guessed it .. 

Points to Ponder : 

1. The Malik to Singh Raizada .. this was the big change moment in the lives of Arnav & Anjali .. what do u think is this the battle of the 2 identities now ?

2. Shyam Manohar Jha .. the omnipresent shadow .. do we see him come back to the fold .. more lethal than before .. Will Arnav .. let this happen ?

3. Khushi & Arnav .. their love .. is solemnised by the stars they so worship .. will this Legal wedding .. take a decided ceremonial wedding take as well ?

4. Khushi is Arnav's Future .. but .. as we have seen on the 5th promo released .. what is it in their past .. that joins them .. ( this is just for speculation .. please .. i am not predicting here ) 

Gud nite .. & CU AT THE IPKs 

PS: yes i left the dadi & Anjali scene for tonite .. i will revist this when the time is right .. πŸ˜ƒ yea yea ( CLIFF HANGAR ) 

ENJOY THE EP

Lovely ruby I had not linked the episode to marriage vachans ...maybe because it will be played tomorrow.. I truly looked at it as a way to appease the phangurls and their power of the pen...to show things will be better next day...

I will look out to linking with the vows...