Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-SilverAngel- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
Still have to see the episode Krishna... lets see how it goes!
But must say missing DEK a lot!

Gonna see how Shivani's doing.
LazyBing thumbnail
Our choices r completely da sme even i enjoyed ashivanis chaarcter and hiii nmycc 2 see u again
livvy_11 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
krishna tottaly agree with you
ilvuday thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
hey snow...it was pretty fyn buh i missd ak.he carries a certain spark vich makes d epi rok missin him lyk hell😭.buh d epi was nyc leavin d precap precap was scary
ArhainAshish thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
yyyaa shes a v bubbly kinda livellyy gal fun luvin thnkGOD nah boring
m shure AK ka rolee as saahil b lively n funn filledd hoggaa full ov lifee

v v xctd to c him as SAAHILLL
mandygill thumbnail
i really liked the episode, it was more of an intro epi but well executed, it was running so smoothly just like a movie, the acting was good, the two female leads seem to be very confident, good dialogue delivery, and now eagerly waiting for how ashish and rishika's chemistry will be executed, lot of it will have to depend on expressions and acting..because some couples ignite the spark just by standing next to each other in a frame in this case lot of hard work is needed to touch the inner cords of the heart of the viewers..and am sure they will..all the best to this onscreen jodi!
Liza. thumbnail
Originally posted by: mandygill

i really liked the episode, it was more of an intro epi but well executed, it was running so smoothly just like a movie, the acting was good, the two female leads seem to be very confident, good dialogue delivery, and now eagerly waiting for how ashish and rishika's chemistry will be executed, lot of it will have to depend on expressions and acting..because some couples ignite the spark just by standing next to each other in a frame in this case lot of hard work is needed to touch the inner cords of the heart of the viewers..and am sure they will..all the best to this onscreen jodi!

@BOLD:

Totally agree with you on that.. I was happy there was no over-acting . It was basically an intro of the two lead girls, but it was well done :) I loved both the characters of Mansi & Shivani,,, but Shivani (Rishika) might soon become my favorite :) Can't wait to see the intros of the lead guys now .

mandygill thumbnail
yes liza, i also liked shivani's character more, she was lighting up the whole show with her sweet smile and pleasant voice..no complaints so far!
Edited by mandygill - 11 years ago
snowdream thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: Manveerfan123

Our choices r completely da sme even i enjoyed ashivanis chaarcter and hiii nmycc 2 see u again

😊nice to see u too da
snowdream thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: mandygill

yes da perfectly executed the director n script writer needs an appreciation...