Balika Vadhu
Balika Vadhu

Om ASHANTI Om (Page 4)

mahi12 IF-Dazzler
mahi12
mahi12

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 9:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jiya25

you know one thing that would be fantastic. if all his family members start calling him dr. jagat, instead of jagdish singh...jagdish singh is still their son but dr. jagat is only gauri's husband...that would be a karara thappad!!!
you know what i didn't like the way dadisaa said to him Jagdish singh now please leave ..she should have said to him Jagat singh please leave ...LOLJagdish singh was dadisaa 's grandson this is a different guy not jagdish he is jagat ..when he was living with name jagdish he was so sweet , nice and good guy this is not same man Ouchthat would have been a slap on his face his dadisaa has made him stranger not even calling him by his real name but called him by his chosen name jagatLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tiny15

tiny15 IF-Stunnerz
tiny15
tiny15

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 1:17pm | IP Logged
@ankit again a w'ful post!!ClapClapClapit was really hilarious & i m happy JaGo got wat they deserved i.e A's curse the prsn whos truly victim of their tantarums!!ClapClapClap

but i m disappointed that only j got that curse but the mastermind behind that plan is getting off scot free!!OuchSleepySleepy

mahi12

mahi12 IF-Dazzler
mahi12
mahi12

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 1:35pm | IP Logged
@dolly ..the curse is for both Jagaya and Gauri ..if he won't get peace from where she will get LOLbut yeah gauri always ends up scott free ..Anandi' needed to blast her too on phone ...Angrybut she didn't ..she was in shock when she will give good blasting to gauri ..Angrybhabuuti baba's bhabutti have started working on Jaggu three episode gone no blame game on AnandiShockedshe wasn't at fault this time ...wah jee wah jai ho bhabuuti baba ki LOL

tiny15

duggu22 Senior Member
duggu22
duggu22

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 10:28pm | IP Logged
Ankit, please write something about how the saccha payaar of G Madam have failed at teej for the waiting of 'Chand'

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Balika Vadhu Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index