India-Forums

Balika Vadhu
Balika Vadhu

Om ASHANTI Om (Page 3)

AnjanaYYZ IF-Stunnerz
AnjanaYYZ
AnjanaYYZ

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 6:34pm | IP Logged
Jugat remains selfish - he is mad his family didn't defend him, hurt that Anandi misunderstood him, and pissed Gauri & her mom sent him on this bhabhoot mission where he got humiliated by all and sundry starting with Khajan.  

He may have felt an ounce of remorse in the moment Anandi accused him of being an uncaring pathar, but remained defensive and unwilling to admit fault.  He was crying for himself - self pity - none else.  He cares a crap about Anandi's feelings or his families.  He is not disappointment to them - they are disappointment to him.  

He deserves Gauri and Gauri deserves him!  Two people alone in a marriage.  Or rather two people plus mad mommy in pheeka pyaar ka apavitra rishta!  Om Ashanti Om!  

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

mmishra1hookedsamvi.tiny15

_IHeartFriendz_ IF-Sizzlerz
_IHeartFriendz_
_IHeartFriendz_

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 6:41pm | IP Logged
Nice observation.
He knows his wife is loosing her mental balance. So y to narrate story of what exactly happened and how nicely he was thrown out of house? Just tell her yes i hv completed ur task succesfuly. Now plz get out of ur bhabhut world. I m sure the great trio (gauri, her mom nd bhabhut baba) will come up with another plan. I wouldnt be suprised if they even plan to attain AnSh marriage just to complete their bhabhut mission.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

mmishra1tiny15AnjanaYYZ

samvi. IF-Dazzler

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 12:56am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

hookedtiny15

samvi. IF-Dazzler

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 1:01am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

hookedtiny15

ButterflyChaser IF-Rockerz
ButterflyChaser
ButterflyChaser

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 3:05am | IP Logged
Hilarious post Ankit!! LOL

After seeing ur previous record... i ws expecting something lyk this from u!!

Originally posted by ankit111

) Ab to kitna bhi shanti jaap kara lo this ASHANTI  blessing will overcome all shanti jaapLOLLOL Becoz it hs been given by the person, who never wish anyone bad, who is selfless and self sacrificing and blessing of such person never go invain. So welcome in HELLLOL

True... Curse will defo show its effect... as itz given by a pure soul Anandi... she is innocent and selfless...  JaGo will nw pay for their deeds!!
_IHeartFriendz_ IF-Sizzlerz
_IHeartFriendz_
_IHeartFriendz_

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 3:32pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Perseus-

Originally posted by -ASTHA-

Nice observation.
He knows his wife is loosing her mental balance. So y to narrate story of what exactly happened and how nicely he was thrown out of house? Just tell her yes i hv completed ur task succesfuly. Now plz get out of ur bhabhut world. I m sure the great trio (gauri, her mom nd bhabhut baba) will come up with another plan. I wouldnt be suprised if they even plan to attain AnSh marriage just to complete their bhabhut mission.

Did his so called wife ever do such things for him? He never had that sense even when he was with his actual wife who infact did a lot for him...why would he think so much, keep all the insult to himself ...and act serene in front of his mistress while she was actually the reason behind this latest insult?? such self-less acts don't suit Jug-head and his mistressTongue

hard to expect something sensible frm them. Any sensible person would never agree to visit place of her ex. But just for the sake of his own peace just tell her yes ur bhabhut task is over nd now let them live with peace who r alive nd spare them who r dead. And matter over.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tiny15

mmishra1 Senior Member
mmishra1
mmishra1

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 8:32am | IP Logged
Clap Perfect post Ankit!! StarStarStarStarStar I was expecting this from you...Thumbs Up Great job!!!
jiya25 IF-Dazzler
jiya25
jiya25

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 8:45am | IP Logged
you know one thing that would be fantastic. if all his family members start calling him dr. jagat, instead of jagdish singh...jagdish singh is still their son but dr. jagat is only gauri's husband...that would be a karara thappad!!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tiny15

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Balika Vadhu Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index