Balika Vadhu
Balika Vadhu

Om ASHANTI Om (Page 2)

mahi12 IF-Dazzler
mahi12
mahi12

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 11:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by milindrose

there was no guilt shame ans crying in his face ,he was ashamed of shame and bashing he was given as though he was right man alll were wrong people there ,he is a foolish crow u r wrong mahi he had no guilt for his deed what he did 
actually we can't dive in his heart to see what his real intention was ..but its like from scene and situation we analyze what his thoughts must be ...and Jagaya is not that type of person who when recieved a bashing or insult keeps quiet and gets ashamed o my i have been ashamed he blasts the other person right there or starts thinking of revenge i will see that person ..how he dare insult me ...LOLso if he was emotional on hearing Anandi's words ..all the way back home crying it means he was moved by her words and i guess cvs have shown it thousand times  the guilt is there in him but he is not accepting his mistakes ..he is guilty , ashamed of his actions from inside something is eating him up , he is in pain but he is just not accepting he did any wrong ..LOL.Jagaya never gets emotional faltu mein LOLhe always gets emotional when he is hurted ,pained , ashamed , guilty  or  missing something ..etc 

Edited by mahi12 - 06 August 2012 at 12:08pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

milindrosetiny15

ankit111 IF-Rockerz
ankit111
ankit111

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 12:35pm | IP Logged
I dont think he was repenting or realizing anything, he was offended only becoz he was humiliated in front of everyone. He hs still grudges against his family tht they didnt defend him, whn Khajan Singh was humilating him, thts why he told to Gawari, tht they all were standing and watching him being tamasha and no one come forward to defend him. This show itself tht he was not realizing but just offended due to humiliation. He didnt tell Gouri tht HE was wrong, but he told tht DUE TO HER MISTAKE he is bhutofyingLOL he didnt utter a single words tht HE HS DONE WRONG, but her whole burst was due to Gawari mata great idea, he hd to bear humiliationLOL

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

nithi07lavyPicasso9nya_ansarihookedsamvi.ButterflyChasersurabhi01AnjanaYYZtiny15

nya_ansari IF-Dazzler
nya_ansari
nya_ansari

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 12:42pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ankit111

I dont think he was repenting or realizing anything, he was offended only becoz he was humiliated in front of everyone. He hs still grudges against his family tht they didnt defend him, whn Khajan Singh was humilating him, thts why he told to Gawari, tht they all were standing and watching him being tamasha and no one come forward to defend him. This show itself tht he was not realizing but just offended due to humiliation. He didnt tell Gouri tht HE was wrong, but he told tht DUE TO HER MISTAKE he is bhutofyingLOL he didnt utter a single words tht HE HS DONE WRONG, but her whole burst was due to Gawari mata great idea, he hd to bear humiliationLOL
Exactly Ankit he didn't even bother about the pain of Anandi and was telling him, "samajhnay ki koshish karo"Angry really pathetic
And in Mumbai he was just doing that rona dhona k itni izzat uski life main kabhi nhn hoi aur blame karnay k liye bhi log thay, bharas nikal raha tha pizza madam or antaryami mummy ji par...he is not guilty or realizing anything at allDead Jaggo type creatures bht dheet matti say paida hotay hain... he need some more ragda in his lifeAngry

Edited by nya_ansari - 06 August 2012 at 12:43pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

hookedsamvi.ankit111tiny15AnjanaYYZ

mahi12 IF-Dazzler
mahi12
mahi12

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 12:48pm | IP Logged
nooo i am not saying he realized or repented for anything ..realization is when a person accepts he did wrong ..Jagaya did it no where ...repent when he will have felt sorry for that action .after realizing it , contrite for his  conduct; regret it... ..Jagaya did it no where ...LOL it was like as usual he was emotional , ashamed , guilty but not accepting it  i did any wrong ...so no where he realized and repented anything ...LOLhe is still playing blame game ..but that was relief today don't know about future but today he wan't angry at Anandi or thinking i will take revenge on her ...but was emotional LOL

Edited by mahi12 - 06 August 2012 at 12:55pm

tiny15AnjanaYYZ

ankit111 IF-Rockerz
ankit111
ankit111

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 1:59pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mahi12

nooo i am not saying he realized or repented for anything ..realization is when a person accepts he did wrong ..Jagaya did it no where ...repent when he will have felt sorry for that action .after realizing it, contrite for his conduct; regret it...Jagaya did it no where ...LOLit was like as usual he was emotional , ashamed , guilty but not accepting it i did any wrong ...so no where he realized and repented anything ...LOLhe is still playing blame game ..but that was relief today don't know about future but today he wan't angry at Anandi or thinking i will take revenge on her ...but was emotionalLOL
</div>
<div>
arey Mahi, he cdnt even think to take revenge, he sd hv thank to Anandi tht she didn't tell everyone the real motive of his visit, otherwise without knowing the reason he hd seen the rudra rup of khazan sing, so he cd imagine the result, if Anandi wd hv told the real motive. Wink

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Picasso9mahi12samvi.milindroseAnjanaYYZtiny15

mahi12 IF-Dazzler
mahi12
mahi12

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 2:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ankit111

Originally posted by mahi12

nooo i am not saying he realized or repented for anything ..realization is when a person accepts he did wrong ..Jagaya did it no where ...repent when he will have felt sorry for that action .after realizing it, contrite for his conduct; regret it...Jagaya did it no where ...LOLit was like as usual he was emotional , ashamed , guilty but not accepting it i did any wrong ...so no where he realized and repented anything ...LOLhe is still playing blame game ..but that was relief today don't know about future but today he wan't angry at Anandi or thinking i will take revenge on her ...but was emotionalLOL
</div>
<div>
arey Mahi, he cdnt even think to take revenge, he sd hv thank to Anandi tht she didn't tell everyone the real motive of his visit, otherwise without knowing the reason he hd seen the rudra rup of khazan sing, so he cd imagine the result, if Anandi wd hv told the real motive. Wink
exactly ankit he cannot even think about revenge against her because she saved him khajan singh leave Khajan singh bhairo would have come out with a gun to shoot JagayaROFL

ankit111tiny15

fast trak IF-Rockerz
fast trak
fast trak

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 3:14pm | IP Logged
Now first time today I feel so sorry for that Jagya. What has he really achieved by doing all this? Today he has got shaap from anandi. Will he ever realise what he has got by associating with Gauri.

In the whole bargain Gauri has nothing to lose. She pushes him nicely as a pawn to get all the beatings. Shes the mastermind but he like a fool gets all beating. he shdve kept some bhabhoot to smear on her face instead. 

Such a smart cunning lady. Nicely muft ka MS also she has finished and smartly hidden the truth from him whereas he has neither finished his MS nor having a decent job. He needs to pay for all this foolishness seriously. It will be too late but he will pay heavily. 

As for Gauri I really want Bhago's bhoot to come and haunt her forever Angry

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

samvi.tiny15AnjanaYYZ

Dadisa2011 Senior Member
Dadisa2011
Dadisa2011

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 5:49pm | IP Logged
haan gauri and bhago ka bhoot sada saath saath rahay. tu jitna bhag sakay bhaag magar bhago ka bhoot tera bhaag kharab karkay rahay ga!!! teri MS( maha stupid) ideas tujhay kabhi MS enjoy nahee karnay degi!!!
jag keeps getting humiliated like he used to humiliate Anandi. even after all that happened he was not sorry that he hurt Anandi instead was mad at his parivaar for not defending him. kis moo say defend kartay becharay khood sharm say moo chupa rahay thay.
but no matter what this loser couple will continue to act like victims.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

AnjanaYYZ

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Balika Vadhu Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index