Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nya_ansari thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: ankit111

I dont think he was repenting or realizing anything, he was offended only becoz he was humiliated in front of everyone. He hs still grudges against his family tht they didnt defend him, whn Khajan Singh was humilating him, thts why he told to Gawari, tht they all were standing and watching him being tamasha and no one come forward to defend him. This show itself tht he was not realizing but just offended due to humiliation. He didnt tell Gouri tht HE was wrong, but he told tht DUE TO HER MISTAKE he is bhutofying😆 he didnt utter a single words tht HE HS DONE WRONG, but her whole burst was due to Gawari mata great idea, he hd to bear humiliation😆

Exactly Ankit he didn't even bother about the pain of Anandi and was telling him, "samajhnay ki koshish karo"😡 really pathetic
And in Mumbai he was just doing that rona dhona k itni izzat uski life main kabhi nhn hoi aur blame karnay k liye bhi log thay, bharas nikal raha tha pizza madam or antaryami mummy ji par...he is not guilty or realizing anything at all🤢 Jaggo type creatures bht dheet matti say paida hotay hain... he need some more ragda in his life😡
Edited by nya_ansari - 11 years ago
mahi12 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
nooo i am not saying he realized or repented for anything ..realization is when a person accepts he did wrong ..Jagaya did it no where ...repent when he will have felt sorry for that action .after realizing it , contrite for his  conduct; regret it... ..Jagaya did it no where ...😆 it was like as usual he was emotional , ashamed , guilty but not accepting it  i did any wrong ...so no where he realized and repented anything ...😆he is still playing blame game ..but that was relief today don't know about future but today he wan't angry at Anandi or thinking i will take revenge on her ...but was emotional ðŸ˜†
Edited by mahi12 - 11 years ago
ankit111 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: mahi12

nooo i am not saying he realized or repented for anything ..realization is when a person accepts he did wrong ..Jagaya did it no where ...repent when he will have felt sorry for that action .after realizing it, contrite for his conduct; regret it...Jagaya did it no where ...😆it was like as usual he was emotional , ashamed , guilty but not accepting it i did any wrong ...so no where he realized and repented anything ...😆he is still playing blame game ..but that was relief today don't know about future but today he wan't angry at Anandi or thinking i will take revenge on her ...but was emotional😆

</div>
<div>

arey Mahi, he cdnt even think to take revenge, he sd hv thank to Anandi tht she didn't tell everyone the real motive of his visit, otherwise without knowing the reason he hd seen the rudra rup of khazan sing, so he cd imagine the result, if Anandi wd hv told the real motive. 😉
mahi12 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ankit111

arey Mahi, he cdnt even think to take revenge, he sd hv thank to Anandi tht she didn't tell everyone the real motive of his visit, otherwise without knowing the reason he hd seen the rudra rup of khazan sing, so he cd imagine the result, if Anandi wd hv told the real motive. 😉

exactly ankit he cannot even think about revenge against her because she saved him khajan singh leave Khajan singh bhairo would have come out with a gun to shoot Jagaya🤣
fast trak thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Now first time today I feel so sorry for that Jagya. What has he really achieved by doing all this? Today he has got shaap from anandi. Will he ever realise what he has got by associating with Gauri.

In the whole bargain Gauri has nothing to lose. She pushes him nicely as a pawn to get all the beatings. Shes the mastermind but he like a fool gets all beating. he shdve kept some bhabhoot to smear on her face instead. 

Such a smart cunning lady. Nicely muft ka MS also she has finished and smartly hidden the truth from him whereas he has neither finished his MS nor having a decent job. He needs to pay for all this foolishness seriously. It will be too late but he will pay heavily. 

As for Gauri I really want Bhago's bhoot to come and haunt her forever ðŸ˜¡
Dadisa2011 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
haan gauri and bhago ka bhoot sada saath saath rahay. tu jitna bhag sakay bhaag magar bhago ka bhoot tera bhaag kharab karkay rahay ga!!! teri MS( maha stupid) ideas tujhay kabhi MS enjoy nahee karnay degi!!!
jag keeps getting humiliated like he used to humiliate Anandi. even after all that happened he was not sorry that he hurt Anandi instead was mad at his parivaar for not defending him. kis moo say defend kartay becharay khood sharm say moo chupa rahay thay.
but no matter what this loser couple will continue to act like victims.
AnjanaYYZ thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Jugat remains selfish - he is mad his family didn't defend him, hurt that Anandi misunderstood him, and pissed Gauri & her mom sent him on this bhabhoot mission where he got humiliated by all and sundry starting with Khajan.  

He may have felt an ounce of remorse in the moment Anandi accused him of being an uncaring pathar, but remained defensive and unwilling to admit fault.  He was crying for himself - self pity - none else.  He cares a crap about Anandi's feelings or his families.  He is not disappointment to them - they are disappointment to him.  

He deserves Gauri and Gauri deserves him!  Two people alone in a marriage.  Or rather two people plus mad mommy in pheeka pyaar ka apavitra rishta!  Om Ashanti Om!  
CoffeeCake thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Nice observation.
He knows his wife is loosing her mental balance. So y to narrate story of what exactly happened and how nicely he was thrown out of house? Just tell her yes i hv completed ur task succesfuly. Now plz get out of ur bhabhut world. I m sure the great trio (gauri, her mom nd bhabhut baba) will come up with another plan. I wouldnt be suprised if they even plan to attain AnSh marriage just to complete their bhabhut mission.

Originally posted by: nya_ansari

Exactly Ankit he didn't even bother about the pain of Anandi and was telling him, "samajhnay ki koshish karo"😡 really pathetic
And in Mumbai he was just doing that rona dhona k itni izzat uski life main kabhi nhn hoi aur blame karnay k liye bhi log thay, bharas nikal raha tha pizza madam or antaryami mummy ji par...he is not guilty or realizing anything at all🤢 Jaggo type creatures bht dheet matti say paida hotay hain... he need some more ragda in his life😡

Thanks for the nice post Ankit! lol i read it as 'Om Shanti Om' and wondered if u were wishing Anandi all that shanti!!

I'am waiting for the revelation of the truth. His mistress manipulated him and made him a joker.He might not have expected his family to still defend him if he knew the truth about Bhairon's funding to G and her challenges to Sumi? He might not have expected any support from Anandi if he knew about his mistress's manipulations during that abortion track? In fact he may hang his head with shame for being harsh to anandi during that track?

So i believe there is still some hope on his character. Fingers crossed till the revelation of truth happens!

Edited by -Perseus- - 11 years ago

Originally posted by: -ASTHA-

Nice observation.
He knows his wife is loosing her mental balance. So y to narrate story of what exactly happened and how nicely he was thrown out of house? Just tell her yes i hv completed ur task succesfuly. Now plz get out of ur bhabhut world. I m sure the great trio (gauri, her mom nd bhabhut baba) will come up with another plan. I wouldnt be suprised if they even plan to attain AnSh marriage just to complete their bhabhut mission.

Did his so called wife ever do such things for him? He never had that sense even when he was with his actual wife who infact did a lot for him...why would he think so much, keep  all the insult to himself ...and act serene in front of his mistress while she was actually the reason behind this latest insult?? such self-less acts don't suit Jug-head and his mistress😛