India-Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

the Most Awaited Moment <3 ASR By Khushi <3

.Manal. IF-Addictz
.Manal.
.Manal.

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 10:16am | IP Logged

I KNEW IT !!  This is the Track where we will GET THE BEST of ASR !! We Will get to See him do things Which we lost hope from his side !! 
But See What he did <3 ! he did what ASR Should do !! stand by Khushi Clap !! 

Honestly Speaking I enjoyed the Epi ! cuz this was needed to Start the High Voltage Drama !! n it did ! esp when Today Dadi assured anjali That now she is Back ! she will make Sure everything is Back to Normal ! this woman Will get shyam Back !BUT yes Im sure ALOT drama n Dhamaka Will happen once 6 months issue will be out :( ! But today Was the Sign ! that ASR will Stand by Khushi ! 

Plus I can't Hate Dadi ! something has happened ! plus she doesn't Know ASR is Married ! 
What I loved was NK Clap ! he tried to Defend Khushi ! but Man this Dadi is Scary :O !! she can shut any1 ! but Woman Our Boy ASR will SHUT u ;] !! 

Plus LOVED Daljeet's Acting seeing dadi Clap

n OMG Just Watched the precap !! 

Ayee <3 ! JUST LOVED LOVED the Precap ! n enjoyed the Episode :D !! 

Edited by ..Manal.. - 06 August 2012 at 10:22am

The following 53 member(s) liked the above post:

alexa832187Luvlin28love_arnavshrutitIyamnurmRIAHARSHADjasminsandrilaRvicsVidyaGJCeletan33shaKamalikaGdeeptha93craziefancool-babeabby2181poonam.gupta12Su_Somerholickitty789nirbasitoak_maggisrija.singh04starplus31..Anannya..AKozKMH-NASHAeyesonmesama50sana_sugarbunsaniya.xSafi123sanja_herearshistar..Saraa..GoldenPanda.ashred12-EndlessSmile-sayli_sarunamaypranay-Saumya-cocoatreeOnepoundChicHuma-pinky89incandescent.Saraa.CandYlicious_Sanu17.Kiran.--Amy---ElmoFuj-polly_mkNestleToulouse

.Kiran. IF-Sizzlerz
.Kiran.
.Kiran.

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 10:22am | IP Logged
reserved

Seriously hoping Arnav speaks up and shuts dadi up. I'm hating dadi. She's so rude and called Khushi maid. Like SHUT THE EFF UP Woman an get new glasses. Clearly you're blind! Episode was highly disappointing and stupid. Didn't watch it neither do I want to. Looking forward to tomorrow and hoping for Arnav to blast dadi off. & Yeah that's pretty much it. ASR better stay consistent and slap anyone IF NEEDED! High time Khushi opens her mouth as well. You need to earn respect and for that she needs to open her damn mouth!

P.S.: Sorry for being so late. Wasn't home the whole day!:(

Edited by ..Kirann.. - 06 August 2012 at 7:25pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Rvics.Manal.

.Manal. IF-Addictz
.Manal.
.Manal.

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 10:23am | IP Logged
hehe edited title LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sanja_here.Kiran.

sanja_here IF-Rockerz
sanja_here
sanja_here

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 10:25am | IP Logged
totally agree yaar!!!!!this was we all need ...high voltage drama...to fetch those stupid trps...and jst loved precap...i dnt mind dadi doing anything...if our arnii boy is with his khushi...Embarrassed...looks like...dadi will demand a remarriage...Big smile

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

VidyaGJKamalikaGeyesonmekbtr.Manal.

.Manal. IF-Addictz
.Manal.
.Manal.

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 10:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sanja_here

totally agree yaar!!!!!this was we all need ...high voltage drama...to fetch those stupid trps...and jst loved precap...i dnt mind dadi doing anything...if our arnii boy is with his khushi...Embarrassed...looks like...dadi will demand a remarriage...Big smile
Hola Again Hug ! WE NEED an EFFING PROMO :( !! this track deserves to Have a promo ! SP is Treating us Way too Sautela Angry !! 

and this Dadi Will 1st cuz Alot Trouble ! BUT she will Bring them Closer :D ! yes Re-marriage ":D

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

VidyaGJjasminsandrilaRvicsKamalikaGsanja_here

..Anannya.. Goldie
..Anannya..
..Anannya..

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 10:36am | IP Logged
Totally agree with u!! I didn't like so much the epi but the precap was fabulous!! ASR presenting his wife in full ASR style...and the music in BG...aww missed it!Embarrassed

Edited by anannya_arshi - 06 August 2012 at 10:38am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.Manal.

sanja_here IF-Rockerz
sanja_here
sanja_here

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 10:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ..Manal..

Originally posted by sanja_here

Hola Again Hug ! WE NEED an EFFING PROMO :( !! this track deserves to Have a promo ! SP is Treating us Way too Sautela Angry !! 

and this Dadi Will 1st cuz Alot Trouble ! BUT she will Bring them Closer :D ! yes Re-marriage ":D
yaa!!!!!y these sp ignoring this show only...10 pm serial they r promoting well hence their trps also shoot up...pata nahiii...ek promo dekhne ke liyeee...kithnee maheeene aur lag jayegaaa????Angry...hope sp soon hear our pleadingsss

.Manal.

Huma- IF-Sizzlerz
Huma-
Huma-

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 10:41am | IP Logged
Deadly precap ROFL Day Dreaming

Dadi grrr she was irritating  but if she will Demand Remarriage then ill forgive u dadi LOL

Daljeet acting Clap
 Nanad Kishore Heart

.Manal.

Go to top