Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

   
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Iss Cross Connection Ko Kya Naam Doon? (Page 4)

-honeydew- IF-Sizzlerz
-honeydew-
-honeydew-

Joined: 23 September 2008
Posts: 19036

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 10:46am | IP Logged
okay freaky as well, but totally not surprising... The other title that I thought of or this post was ... Garden Garden... What the Cross Connekson...!!! hahaha ... too much ...LOLLOLLOLWinkWinkWinkHug
Well, Jab we met toh purana ho chuka... maine kabhi socha na tha... ke humare love ka aaj aur kal main itna cocktail ho jaayega... only cos you have turned into a Rockstar Star

pleej do not minding my blabbering peelej hello hi bye bye

Originally posted by 4LeePAR

Jab v Mettt!!!!!!
dil garden gardennn hogayaaa!!!!!!!!ROFLROFL 
Tomorrow vil be da bessshh episodeee no!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
i am going to ignore DADI's entry!!!!!!!
kherrr CC!!!!!!Ermm

Manvi90 Senior Member
Manvi90
Manvi90

Joined: 23 April 2012
Posts: 350

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 10:46am | IP Logged
Niha your article was really funny I could not control my laughter the line about Arnav grin larger than his frown ,the ratio of 1:1,Anjali being married many moons ago .you must be trully a witty person in real life ,keep coming up with these wacky lines .God bless ,take care and write more often 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

rini_kat-honeydew-

--Nargis-- IF-Sizzlerz
--Nargis--
--Nargis--

Joined: 17 July 2008
Posts: 13967

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 10:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by LavZ

Originally posted by --Nargis--

Originally posted by LavZ

[QUOTE=--Nargis--]ROFL  Just like the old days...no DEARTH of ideas...right Nihu???

Nagzz ?!ShockedHug Hug ParrriiiHug
[/QUOTE

Lavvuuu...kaisi hai tu??
Hug

GoodHug... started working... so busy wid that... wats happenin wid u?!


Oh...so good to hear!!  I am busy at the office...you know my BUSY season started with July...now till Dec...it will be like this!!Ouch

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

LavZ

--Nargis-- IF-Sizzlerz
--Nargis--
--Nargis--

Joined: 17 July 2008
Posts: 13967

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 10:47am | IP Logged
Daru Desi...ya Pardesi??ROFLROFL

Originally posted by -honeydew-

okay freaky as well, but totally not surprising... The other title that I thought of or this post was ... Garden Garden... What the Cross Connekson...!!! hahaha ... too much ...Hug
Well, Jab we met toh purana ho chuka... maine kabhi socha na tha... ke humare love ka aaj aur kal main itna cocktail ho jaayega... only cos you have turned into a Rockstar Star

pleej do not minding my blabbering peelej hello hi bye bye

Originally posted by 4LeePAR

Jab v Mettt!!!!!!
dil garden gardennn hogayaaa!!!!!!!!ROFLROFL 
Tomorrow vil be da bessshh episodeee no!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
i am going to ignore DADI's entry!!!!!!!
kherrr CC!!!!!!Ermm
-honeydew- IF-Sizzlerz
-honeydew-
-honeydew-

Joined: 23 September 2008
Posts: 19036

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 10:47am | IP Logged
Kal hi bola tha na nani, being an idiot is generally effortless Tongue Its awesome to have all of us here again once more ... we should seriously do an idiots season 2 if u'll are up for it

Originally posted by --Nargis--

ROFL  Just like the old days...no DEARTH of ideas...right Nihu???

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

LavZ--Nargis--

-honeydew- IF-Sizzlerz
-honeydew-
-honeydew-

Joined: 23 September 2008
Posts: 19036

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 10:49am | IP Logged
rang Biranga Pani Peeke seedhi saadhi kudi bigad gayi ...doodh doodh doodh doodh... piyo glass full doodh ...!!!

Originally posted by --Nargis--

Daru Desi...ya Pardesi??ROFLROFL

Originally posted by -honeydew-

okay freaky as well, but totally not surprising... The other title that I thought of or this post was ... Garden Garden... What the Cross Connekson...!!! hahaha ... too much ...Hug
Well, Jab we met toh purana ho chuka... maine kabhi socha na tha... ke humare love ka aaj aur kal main itna cocktail ho jaayega... only cos you have turned into a Rockstar Star

pleej do not minding my blabbering peelej hello hi bye bye

Originally posted by 4LeePAR

Jab v Mettt!!!!!!
dil garden gardennn hogayaaa!!!!!!!!ROFLROFL 
Tomorrow vil be da bessshh episodeee no!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
i am going to ignore DADI's entry!!!!!!!
kherrr CC!!!!!!Ermm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

--Nargis--

--Nargis-- IF-Sizzlerz
--Nargis--
--Nargis--

Joined: 17 July 2008
Posts: 13967

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 10:51am | IP Logged
Season 2 or sequal??   First some IDIOT phaemous research on which is more successful...then I say we make a go for it!!  what say??

Lave, Viju, 4Li, where is everyone else...??


Originally posted by -honeydew-

Kal hi bola tha na nani, being an idiot is generally effortless Tongue Its awesome to have all of us here again once more ... we should seriously do an idiots season 2 if u'll are up for it

Originally posted by --Nargis--

ROFL  Just like the old days...no DEARTH of ideas...right Nihu???

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-honeydew-

-honeydew- IF-Sizzlerz
-honeydew-
-honeydew-

Joined: 23 September 2008
Posts: 19036

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 10:51am | IP Logged
Hi Manvi,

I am glad I could make you laugh !! I am crazy ...and drive others crazy too!!!Big smile

Originally posted by Manvi90

Niha your article was really funny I could not control my laughter the line about Arnav grin larger than his frown ,the ratio of 1:1,Anjali being married many moons ago .you must be trully a witty person in real life ,keep coming up with these wacky lines .God bless ,take care and write more often 

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya naam Doon - WU - 07.12.11

2 3 4 5

Author: -Srushti-   Replies: 32   Views: 16890

-Srushti- 32 16890 08 December 2011 at 11:45am by chammak_challo
Didi aur uncle ke iss pyar ko kya naam doon

2

Author: trina2010   Replies: 11   Views: 4566

trina2010 11 4566 07 December 2011 at 8:37pm by Cytherea
Iss Anxiety Ko Kya Naam Doon?

2 3 4 5

Author: minimuffin86   Replies: 32   Views: 5089

minimuffin86 32 5089 06 December 2011 at 2:34pm by kitty25
Full title song of is pyaa ko ky naam doon

Author: mahamluvsbs   Replies: 2   Views: 2541

mahamluvsbs 2 2541 06 December 2011 at 1:24pm by minuu
Serials Ke High Points -Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Author: kb11   Replies: 1   Views: 1419

kb11 1 1419 06 December 2011 at 12:27am by kb11

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index