Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

   
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Iss Cross Connection Ko Kya Naam Doon? (Page 10)

stylish_VJ IF-Dazzler
stylish_VJ
stylish_VJ

Joined: 22 May 2010
Posts: 2684

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 1:24pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -honeydew-

Accha tha na? I really liked it

Originally posted by style_diva

Originally posted by -honeydew-

arey main hoon na yahin pe ... ab yeh mat bol ke tu chali gayi hai ...

Originally posted by rickks

Sab hain ki bhaag gaye????


Nahi bas daree pages padh rahi thi...for the record that was one hell of an episode


Hi Nihu could you place me???? I don't think anybody would rememberEmbarrassed

rickks IF-Sizzlerz
rickks
rickks

Joined: 26 December 2007
Posts: 23787

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 1:27pm | IP Logged
Is current ka kya bharosa Dead Kabhi bhi gul ho jaayega...I don't wanna read the uodate and kill the show...Chalo kal dekh kar reply maarthi hoon...Meri ma...kal aa jaana...Hug

Edited by rickks - 06 August 2012 at 1:27pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-honeydew-

pinky_blueskies IF-Sizzlerz
pinky_blueskies
pinky_blueskies

Joined: 24 May 2007
Posts: 23427

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 1:30pm | IP Logged
mein toh confuse ho gayye Stern Smile iss cross connection ko kya naam doon, really? Embarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-honeydew-

feya Senior Member
feya
feya

Joined: 27 July 2011
Posts: 746

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 1:30pm | IP Logged
cant believe ...1AM in the morning i am reading your post and giggling...good sense of humour...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-honeydew-

Desichiqneez IF-Rockerz
Desichiqneez
Desichiqneez

Joined: 12 March 2007
Posts: 7231

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 1:50pm | IP Logged
ROFL
Originally posted by -honeydew-


repeat telecast?ShockedLOL
Originally posted by 4LeePAR

ShockedNargisss ???????  ricks????? Lavzeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!Hug
OMMMzeee only 4lions can bring pewpel 2getha 
no!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Dancing i am not hiding only stalkinggg 
one of these daysss!!!!!!!!!!!phor arnav ji!!!!!!!! 
i thank Gullluuu personally 
phor making my dil garden garden and 
thirsty phor cocktail no!!!!!!
Chadddow!!!!!!BlushingDay DreamingNuke
ROFLROFLApprove
Hug
ROFLROFLROFL


WHAT THE!!!!!!Shocked
SHUTTT UP!!!!!!!!!!Angry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-honeydew-

-honeydew- IF-Sizzlerz
-honeydew-
-honeydew-

Joined: 23 September 2008
Posts: 19019

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 8:32pm | IP Logged
I am sure we would remember if u gave morre hints... hints plsEmbarrassed

Originally posted by style_diva

Originally posted by -honeydew-

Accha tha na? I really liked it

Originally posted by style_diva

Originally posted by -honeydew-

arey main hoon na yahin pe ... ab yeh mat bol ke tu chali gayi hai ...

Originally posted by rickks

Sab hain ki bhaag gaye????


Nahi bas daree pages padh rahi thi...for the record that was one hell of an episode


Hi Nihu could you place me???? I don't think anybody would rememberEmbarrassed
-honeydew- IF-Sizzlerz
-honeydew-
-honeydew-

Joined: 23 September 2008
Posts: 19019

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 8:34pm | IP Logged
you are sure u want me to shut up?Tongue

Originally posted by 4LeePAR

ROFL
Originally posted by -honeydew-


repeat telecast?ShockedLOL
Originally posted by 4LeePAR

ShockedNargisss ???????  ricks????? Lavzeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!Hug
OMMMzeee only 4lions can bring pewpel 2getha 
no!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Dancing i am not hiding only stalkinggg 
one of these daysss!!!!!!!!!!!phor arnav ji!!!!!!!! 
i thank Gullluuu personally 
phor making my dil garden garden and 
thirsty phor cocktail no!!!!!!
Chadddow!!!!!!BlushingDay DreamingNuke
ROFLROFLApprove
Hug
ROFLROFLROFL


WHAT THE!!!!!!Shocked
SHUTTT UP!!!!!!!!!!Angry
-honeydew- IF-Sizzlerz
-honeydew-
-honeydew-

Joined: 23 September 2008
Posts: 19019

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 8:35pm | IP Logged
heheh ... the show invokes all kinds emotions in me, this is just one step before lunacy i guessWink

Originally posted by feya

cant believe ...1AM in the morning i am reading your post and giggling...good sense of humour...

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya naam Doon - WU - 07.12.11

2 3 4

Author: -Srushti-   Replies: 28   Views: 17997

-Srushti- 28 17997 08 December 2011 at 11:45am by chammak_challo
Didi aur uncle ke iss pyar ko kya naam doon

2

Author: trina2010   Replies: 10   Views: 5159

trina2010 10 5159 07 December 2011 at 8:37pm by Cytherea
Iss Anxiety Ko Kya Naam Doon?

2 3 4 5

Author: minimuffin86   Replies: 32   Views: 6131

minimuffin86 32 6131 06 December 2011 at 2:34pm by kitty25
Full title song of is pyaa ko ky naam doon

Author: mahamluvsbs   Replies: 2   Views: 2793

mahamluvsbs 2 2793 06 December 2011 at 1:24pm by minuu
Serials Ke High Points -Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Author: kb11   Replies: 0   Views: 1483

kb11 0 1483 05 December 2011 at 9:10pm by kb11

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index