Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Iss Cross Connection Ko Kya Naam Doon?

-honeydew- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 11 years ago
Shayad isey over drive kehte hai ... par look what I thought of after seeing Dadi ... our Raijaadans newessht entrywa ...
She thought Khushi was a maid😲😲😲😲😲😲 -I wonder how she accepted Manorama so easily then !!!!πŸ˜‘πŸ˜†

Though she was stern she warmed up to Anjali and instantly shed affectionπŸ€—, so now we know that the shaadi waala flashback will finally get its much needed closing... πŸ₯±Speculations and my hyper active mind make me wonder once more...😲πŸ€ͺ

Dadi hating servants and keeping them at a distance indicates Khushi's real parents working in the Sheesh Mahal and her mother or her father being instrumental in Khushi's mother or father cheating on either on one of the spouses perhaps in some manner or the other ..."Unke pushtaini Haweli Main Khushi ke babuji Maharaj the ( the genes of ffood, and sweets could have come from there ...wait wait... that would mean mom was having an affair with a cook, may be the idea wouldn't go down welll.πŸ₯±πŸ˜•... cancel... cancel... the converse sounds better πŸ˜‰ and classier) ...Haan toh, Papaji had an affair with the Aunty Mallik's first lady in waiting who happens to be Khushi's Mom... she gave amazing massages and took care of the beautification of the Queen, though she was simple... Uncle Mallik ji fell in love with the simple maid, but never could confess his love, by the time the news came out all hell broke lose, aunty Mallik ran to her death ... dishkaao ...🀒🀒🀒but then  Wait a second, would that make Arnav and Khushi step-siblings? Okaay I am confused even more as my dimag is thinking and thinking more...

So there has to be some connection between dadi's hatred for domestic help- she doesn't let them come her room-which could indicate "some one may have breached that trust, and she had to pay a heavy price for it" Naukar baat sunte hai, aur uska baada sa hungama create kar dete hai ... Could those naukars have conspired and plotted against the Raizada's with chachaji Mallik???😈

Remember Nani warning Arnav during Lavanya's time once that ... "tum bhi apan Pita ki tarah ... something something ..." πŸ˜•

So his papa Mallik was his marzi ka maalik and he went against the family and everyone had to suffer ... πŸ˜‘😑😑😑 The brunt o which Anjali and Arnav bore and thats why Arnav also realised ke logo ko humesha apni aukaad yaad dilaani chahiye so that they stay in their place ... πŸ₯±πŸ₯±πŸ₯±πŸ₯±πŸ₯±πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•

Now as the plot thickens and he as in Arnav bitwa will take Khushi's side because ab woh sirf Khushi nahi, Khushi Kumari Gupta Singh Raizada Hai ... Aur Arnav ne kabka apne naam ke aagey ka Mallik hata diya tha . ... if at all her parents are responsible for his parents death, I wonder if Anjali will be able to handle it this time ... I mean think about it ... "Is Ladki ne humse humara pati cheen liya, aur iske maa baap ne humse apna parivaar... why should I have her ... kyunki kal inhone humare chote ko bhi cheen liya toh???  Anjali di will go on a fast unto death program and take twitter by storm with all the trending ...🀣πŸ₯³

We know how paranoid Anjali can get about things, even if a Chipkali as pointed by Khushi galti se today lands on Arnav she will think Khushi is a bad luck charm ... If Arnav falls in his 2 feet pool she will think he may drown cos of Khushi being in his life.. ( okay now I am just being nasty ... but you get the point right??? )  πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰

So dadiji's Pooja Paat lakshan went to Anjali di and her akad, ghooror and dard ka kitna rabba vey versions went to Arnav ...⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

Nani and Dadi are childhood friends, and Anjali didnt know where Dadi was, but Arnav always knew ... but they hid the truth from Anjali ... we dont know why ...

But then did Shyam also know of her? Did Anjali get married to Shyam only in that wedding, or did Anjali mean her first shaadi main sab bigad gaya???😭😭😭😭😭  So that means Shaym has been married to Anjali from the time Arnav had Bunny Teeth, wore a sherwani and smiled more than he frowned ... That was Arnav 1.0 before the system crash ...🀒🀒🀒🀒 that sounded something like Maaa!!! n then reboot !!!😳

How did dadi learn Anjali was pregnant? DId Shyam tell her, so that he could smoothly walk his way back into this Raizada house and accuse Khushi of dore daaloing on him.. so that dadi can say tumhare Khoon main chhal hai ... (πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†) 🀣

Ab bas Garima amma jee and Dadi jee ek baar Devi Maiyya ke Mandir main mil le... Doodh ka Doodh aur Bisleri ka Bisleri ho Jayega !!!! Hello Hi Bye Bye Nanda kisor ... πŸ˜³πŸ˜‰

Must admit, its a very interesting characterization with twists galore ...!!!

p.s: Please take no offence, cos Dil toh Baccha hai ji, thoda kaccha hai ji, aur intension saccha hai ji !!!

Love,
Niha πŸ˜›

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

LavZ thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
She is bck wid her nautanki and rang birange posts...

Jeeji... πŸ€—its a bit too much to read... magar... will read and reply... pakka wala promise...😳 shayad!!πŸ˜† πŸ˜³πŸ˜›

What the... πŸ˜²πŸ˜²πŸ€£

Sheesh.. Jeeji... only you cd cum up wid such ideas...πŸ˜› raath ko zor zor se hass rahi hoon... everyone wd think i hv gone crazy... πŸ₯±

Accepting Manorama... well... jaane de naa... even the best of pple make mishtakes... πŸ€£bt on a serious note..Daadi is fine with HP hovering around the mandir and has a prob with khushi?!😲 I mean dnt she see HP or was he only visible to us?! πŸ˜² n which naukrani wears Anarkali suits and mak up?!πŸ₯± CC!!!! galthiyan kissi se bhi ho sakthi hai... Arnav will giv her the greatest shock 2mrw!!😳

Arnav & Khushis parents having an affair... step bhai behen wala track... πŸ˜΅πŸ€’pluesshhh... 

I alwas wantd Arnavs past and Khushis past to hv a link... sumhow... lets see...

Daadis hatred towrds domestic help... trust issues i dnt noe... bt that cd b an angle... 

About the flashes of the past... and the age issues... i alwas hv my doubts in dat area... wat is the age diff btwm Anjali and Arnav?! and wat age did Anjali get married?? coz the flashbck shows Arnav to b Max 16 - 17 yrs... der was sum issue wid her gettin married and obviously Shyam babua came to the rescue coz of the money... bt if Daadi went off after that nite.. hw does she noe Daamaadji?! 

Arnav/Anjali's Dad seems to b in bad book of almost everyone... including Arnav... Papa Malik?! πŸ˜²πŸ€£ Seriously?! πŸ˜² πŸ˜† chalo... he was his marzi ka maalik and Arnav is Paapas Bowy...πŸ˜† like dad like son in that case... cumin to the main issue... it looks lyk Pappa Maallik cheated on Mamma Malkin πŸ˜†...bt wat if all this was jst a misunderstanding created by Shyam... so that he cd get married to Anjali?! he is capable of dis n much much mor...πŸ˜› haina? haina??πŸ˜›πŸ˜‰

Daadis entry has to b well planned by Shyam... its a part of his master plan to get bck... der is no other way fr her to know abt Anjalis pregnancy... 

Soo much of drama happening... and ur post has left me conphused!! n thinking...😳
Edited by LavZ - 11 years ago
.hea. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
After how many days am I getting a pm from you? 😲

Long time πŸ€—

Fab Post Niha! 

🀣 ' at the step sibling thing 🀣 Arnav might die out of heart attack if he sees that Khushi is his sister 🀣🀣

You know what? Today was damn pakao type, but it set the back ground for the upcoming storyline where we might get to see bits and pieces of Malik History :P
--Nargis-- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
🀣  Just like the old days...no DEARTH of ideas...right Nihu???
.x-bumblebee-x. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
I think that Arnav's Dad married and had Anj and Arnav and he Married his wife arrange marriage but didn't love her ..

He was always In love with Khushi's mum But she was Happily married to her husband and had Khushi was already Born..

Arnav's Dad couldn't Control his feelings he was obsessed with Khushi mum and had to have her at any cost .. he tried to make a pass at her at Anji's wedding.. Arnav's Mum Saw and Commited suicide thinking they both betrayed her.. But khushi's mum was misunderstood and Arnav's dad accused her of lusting after him .. she had evidence and Left with her family .. But Arnav's dad Murdered them by cutting their car breaks .. :| and he realised they died .. after calming down he realises he did Wrong and Feels guilty .. He kills himself and write a letter explaining how he ruined everyones life ..

My story is such a Ekta Kapoor story πŸ˜†
Pheeww ..!! Okay I have no clue what gibberish i wrote .. we just have to wait and see πŸ˜† ... Dadi, Arnav's Dad and Arnav all have this Gussa and EGO's .. No wonder Arnav can't help the way he is ..!! But ofc his Dad is more Dangerous than him.. !! Pleease No Arshi Being related .. I See enough of that rubbish on UK/US drama's and Magazines .. :|
Edited by .._sonii_.. - 11 years ago
--BS_pankha-- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3
kya observation hain niha.πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘..hats off!!! πŸ‘

connection hi connection hain haar jagah!! LOL..🀣
incandescent thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Nice to see a post from you at the forum after so long.

Interesting thoughts πŸ˜Š but...🀒...at the step sibling angle. πŸ˜†

Edited by incandescent - 11 years ago
rickks thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Keeping my fingers crossed...Are old golden days back???

Nags, Nihu, LavuπŸ€—
Edited by rickks - 11 years ago
HeyDeviMaiyya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Wonderfully written and analysed sweetie ! πŸ‘πŸ‘ Really want the old days to come back ! That would be too good to be true πŸ˜ƒLovely post dear! Thanks for the PM dear πŸ€—
Edited by sweetgal19 - 11 years ago
Desichiqneez thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Jab v Mettt!!!!!!
dil garden gardennn hogayaaa!!!!!!!!🀣🀣 
Tomorrow vil be da bessshh episodeee no!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
i am going to ignore DADI's entry!!!!!!!
kherrr CC!!!!!!πŸ€”