Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

India-Forums

Madhubala: Rishabh, laws of universe are round. (Page 7)

TheBlackJaguar IF-Stunnerz
TheBlackJaguar
TheBlackJaguar

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 11:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by devikamd

Awesome analysis..!!Clap

But about paddy...i mean she became strong to save herself and her daughters from the clutches of Ballu...But today she cried for her daughters Broken relation...how much ever strong you are..for a mother..at that moment i guess only thing that registered was the fact that her daughter's engagement broke in a day...!!

And yes..it was a much needed episode...everyone was awesome today in their role...
And the precap was the final blow...that was the final catalyst in all the thappad RK is gonna receive tomorrow...!!Am i the only one who noticed the determination...and anger that was brewing in Madhu's Eyes...When RK was talking about his payback??

And Dog in RK's hand..so cute!! 

Thank you. Even if i agree with you, its tough for me to see a mother beg for a relationship for her daughter which has no foundation, footing or future. Pataa nahiin , but am not convinced on that account. 

Of course, anger and determination were forming in Maddy's eyes. Rishabh uski Horlicks ki dose jo hai. LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ArShi_AbhIyaSunsetglow-brokensoul-

TheBlackJaguar
TheBlackJaguar

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 11:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by abhaylovepia

I THINK RK WELKNOWN THE ANSWERS OF ALL QUESTIONS RAISED
Ask Rishabh. Does he know what it feels like to see your loved one battling for life in an OT when you know you can do nothing to save them? Does he know what it means to have your honour and dignity ripped to a point when anyone can sign your character-less certificate? Has he ever seen a dream and seen it poured down a drain by the very person who promised those dreams? How does it feel to FEEL pain , trauma and heartache? Can he even imagine what it is like to be in Maddy's shoes?
THATS WHY HE PLAN ALL OF THIS AND PLAY HIS ALL CARD WELL, ALL HE WRITE FOR MADHU FUTURE CAME TRUE. ITS MEANS HE KNOWS VERY WELL WHAT HE IS DOING AND WHAT IS THE RESULT.
WE EVEN DON'T KNOW RK PERSONAL LIFE HIS CHILDHOOD AND WE ONLY KNOWN ABOUT THAT HE HAS FATHER BUT WHERE HE IS AND WHATS ABOUT HIS MOTHER? THERE IS LOTS OF SECERET WAIT FOR CAT IN THE HATROFL

Thank you. I hope you are right and we get Rishabh's dukhi daastaan. Day Dreaming

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ArShi_AbhIya

sadumaneet IF-Rockerz
sadumaneet
sadumaneet

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 11:29am | IP Logged
lovely analysis dear. episode was really awsome.throughout the episode my eyes were fixed on DD her every tear  brings lots more tear in my eyes drashti was looking like tragic queen who can make anyone cry through her beautiful eyes. i find paddy really misplaced in todays epi and when she was begging to that mukku i was like shut up he don't even deserve ur daughter. roma and trish was at their best today love them. it was heart wreanching to see shammu in that blood pool. RK is still mystery for me why the hell he call her oh god he is so damn unpredictable and evil. at this point i really don't want to think abt future it kind of scared  me. it may be difficult to see RK in pain thats why or may be there love story will have so many  painful hurdles with all the hatread, pain, ego and passionate love hope cv's will keep their good work now i loving this show more and more                                                             p.s. todays camerawork was just fabulous

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

ArShi_AbhIyalatekate-brokensoul-TheBlackJaguar

TheBlackJaguar
TheBlackJaguar

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 11:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Eowyn

No matter what your past is it cannot be an excuse for your present actions.
But unfortunately us humans almost always are like this.
I agree with this point you made BJ.
Even if they show us RK's past, I don't think any of us will forgive him for what he did now.
I hate him now , I admit, esp that phone call.
Man you are going to pay one day, mark my words.
You have no idea how much feelings can be hurt.
Madhu will one day turn into femme fatale, finished to perfection in The RK Finishing School.
RK ki tho watt lag jayegi.
There too many illogical things in MB
Like how does a superstar's news always appear in front page? Indian politics mar gaye kya.
And then about the star worship, does it actually happen in the scale shown in the show.
I mean like when RK exposed his ab's, there wasn't one sensible girl who stood back (I mean other than Ila)
Aisa hotha hain kya?

I am with Mukund in the step he took.
It was a sensible move from a practical pov.

Thank you. That is what it is supposed to be like. The audience has to think from Maddy's POV. We will hate Rishabh when she hates him, we will see him through her eyes and her journey with him, We will love him when she loves him. Rishabh is a wild electron on the move and until he finds his orbit in Maddy, he will stay the sankee kameena that he is now. 

Rishabh's and Maddy's gossip appeared on the front page in magazine sections and afternoon papers. Drama takes that much creative leverage. Star worship? Oh my girl, you need to come and attend  one public event where Salman Khan is within audience's reach . Kapde phatne se bas samajh lo mushkil se bachte  hain.LOL

Mukku is forgivable and his situation is understandable. Big smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

UmIbrahim-brokensoul-

TheBlackJaguar
TheBlackJaguar

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 11:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by anji64

wonderful thoughts poco..

today i was so irritated with muku's slow motion actions and his close ups..  when he was taking the ring back  i was so annoyed with the pace ... and  why there is a need to show which footwear  they are using?  advt of brands? ... i was anticipating the scene where madhu is throwing her chappals on muku... otherwise what is the need to show that... and too in slow motion?

paddy also was so irritating today... where is that paddy...HOSALON SE VEER HO.. waali?

Thank you, Anji. I muted the first half - cannot handle that much ronaa dhonaa. Ballu ko bulaao taaki Paddy jaag jaaye. LOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

ArShi_AbhIya-brokensoul-anji-miramysteriousmilli

TheBlackJaguar
TheBlackJaguar

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 11:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by drashti4ever

i luv my sona dd sooo much she is the best actress hw much i adore her dont hav words
why u make soo long postsDisapprove
i m perhana choreLOL
soo didnt read itEvil Smile

Thank you. Long posts? Kya karoon O ladies, main hoon aadat se majboor. Wink

readingworms.-brokensoul-

TheBlackJaguar
TheBlackJaguar

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 11:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by luvremix

DD was superb today...when she broke down in Roma's arms I felt terrible...u r so right...Rishab can never understand the pain of a broken heart...but one day he will..he has to..
once again superb analysisHug

Thank you. Big smile... Rishabh ke dil ka jab BBB niklega , acchi tarah se samajh mein aa jayega ki Maddy ka kya haal kiya tha usne. Drashti is awesome.Big smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-brokensoul-

UmIbrahim IF-Rockerz
UmIbrahim
UmIbrahim

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 11:40am | IP Logged
@Escape, Hmm I guess, I am not much acquainted with the world of fans and I haven't seen any absolutely mad fans around.
Even you and BJ here are sensible (Have been seeing you from PKYEK days) and these days we don't diges everything a celebrity serves us through media right

These points came to my notice when I talked with a freind and I found her reasoning valid.
Blind hero worship is not too prevalent now.
Oldend days yes but now we know better right.

readingworms.TheBlackJaguar

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index