Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

India-Forums

Madhubala: Rishabh, laws of universe are round. (Page 5)

TheBlackJaguar IF-Stunnerz
TheBlackJaguar
TheBlackJaguar

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 10:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by maya.sethi17

was waiting for ur  post pocodi, ur always awesome, and yes ur right I dont understand when Mb dint love Makki y she cried for him, and tht padyy is too much jab ladka kudh keh raha hain tht he is not intersted and now can doubt on ur daughter loyalty in future if he stay in this relationship, still she was like haath jodkar request dunno tht happen to her?? and yes  rishbh calls MB aur apne pair par kurari maar dega, Wht do u think after slapping RK will Mb have a courage to go to him to ask for money??/ or he will offers the amount.??

Thank you. For Maddy , it was more about a promised relationship and broken dreams . Mukku was her hope but he left her. Maddy will not ask Rishabh for money - woh khud hi dandanaata hua pahonch jaayega at the mist crucial point. After all, nobody is unbreakable in this world - sahee waqt pe attack karo, sab toot jaate hain. Wink

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

latekategennyM-brokensoul-

abhaylovepia IF-Rockerz
abhaylovepia
abhaylovepia

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 10:54am | IP Logged
I THINK RK WELKNOWN THE ANSWERS OF ALL QUESTIONS RAISED
Ask Rishabh. Does he know what it feels like to see your loved one battling for life in an OT when you know you can do nothing to save them? Does he know what it means to have your honour and dignity ripped to a point when anyone can sign your character-less certificate? Has he ever seen a dream and seen it poured down a drain by the very person who promised those dreams? How does it feel to FEEL pain , trauma and heartache? Can he even imagine what it is like to be in Maddy's shoes?
THATS WHY HE PLAN ALL OF THIS AND PLAY HIS ALL CARD WELL, ALL HE WRITE FOR MADHU FUTURE CAME TRUE. ITS MEANS HE KNOWS VERY WELL WHAT HE IS DOING AND WHAT IS THE RESULT.
WE EVEN DON'T KNOW RK PERSONAL LIFE HIS CHILDHOOD AND WE ONLY KNOWN ABOUT THAT HE HAS FATHER BUT WHERE HE IS AND WHATS ABOUT HIS MOTHER? THERE IS LOTS OF SECERET WAIT FOR CAT IN THE HATROFL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ArShi_AbhIyaTheBlackJaguar

TheBlackJaguar
TheBlackJaguar

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 10:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mymagic13

i liked today's episode,, infact i liked the the scene where muku was going away,, i gues i was happy to see end of madhu n muku kahani but it was needed as muku was an important person in her life,, except for paddo i liked everyone,, instead of song sequence i wanted them to find about shammu,, it would have been better than watching muku,,

Thank  you. I agree with your take on Mukku and Maddy, Song sequence mein saare flashback pack kar diye. ROFL... inkaa ek DVD Rishabh ko bhejnaa chaahiye, Aur bhi zyaada sanak jaayega, LOL

ArShi_AbhIya-brokensoul-

TheBlackJaguar
TheBlackJaguar

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 11:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Arnav90

Nice analysis, I know it was more family drama but much needed acc to situation as Shamu is like a root of tree to them, Agree i also liked Trish today the way She consoled all three of them.. The Precap was like the idiom " Aa Bhel Muje Maar" or "Kulhadi pe foot Marna"

Thank you. I don't mind the family drama lekin auraton ka ronaa mujhse bardaasht nahiin hotaa. LOL... Rishabh ko bhi toh aag lagi rehti hai, Kya padee thi Maddy ko bhadkaane ki? Pit gayaa na .LOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

AahnacSnakeEyes-brokensoul-Arnav90

UmIbrahim IF-Rockerz
UmIbrahim
UmIbrahim

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 11:02am | IP Logged
No matter what your past is it cannot be an excuse for your present actions.
But unfortunately us humans almost always are like this.
I agree with this point you made BJ.
Even if they show us RK's past, I don't think any of us will forgive him for what he did now.
I hate him now , I admit, esp that phone call.
Man you are going to pay one day, mark my words.
You have no idea how much feelings can be hurt.
Madhu will one day turn into femme fatale, finished to perfection in The RK Finishing School.
RK ki tho watt lag jayegi.
There too many illogical things in MB
Like how does a superstar's news always appear in front page? Indian politics mar gaye kya.
And then about the star worship, does it actually happen in the scale shown in the show.
I mean like when RK exposed his ab's, there wasn't one sensible girl who stood back (I mean other than Ila)
Aisa hotha hain kya?

I am with Mukund in the step he took.
It was a sensible move from a practical pov.

Edited by Eowyn - 06 August 2012 at 11:04am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

TheBlackJaguar

TheBlackJaguar
TheBlackJaguar

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 11:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by dddhfan

drashti you rock the show

She is awesome.Big smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Aahnaclatekatemysteriousmilli

anji-mira IF-Stunnerz
anji-mira
anji-mira

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 11:04am | IP Logged
wonderful thoughts poco..

today i was so irritated with muku's slow motion actions and his close ups..  when he was taking the ring back  i was so annoyed with the pace ... and  why there is a need to show which footwear  they are using?  advt of brands? ... i was anticipating the scene where madhu is throwing her chappals on muku... otherwise what is the need to show that... and too in slow motion?

paddy also was so irritating today... where is that paddy...HOSALON SE VEER HO.. waali?

-brokensoul-TheBlackJaguar

TheBlackJaguar
TheBlackJaguar

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 11:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Heart_Breaker

Aaj Ka episode emotional se zyada comedy wala he thaLOL Itna roona-dhona dekhne ke baad mujhe toh haasi he aata hain LOLanyways...aaj Ke Episode ka Hero no doubt Rk ka Puppy ThaCool ROFL
Btw i really luved Trishna Today...She was calm and Cool and handled the Situation with sincerely... And cuming to Rk-madhu ye dono bajate he rahege ek Dusrein ko woh Bhi pyaar seLOL

Thank you. Jab Rishabh Maddy ki lagaayega to Madddy uss pup se hi dil behlaayegi.LOL... i think Trishna was rock solid today. Ballu ka khoon! Wink

ArShi_AbhIyaanji-mira

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index