Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

India-Forums

Madhubala: Rishabh, laws of universe are round. (Page 4)

TheBlackJaguar IF-Stunnerz
TheBlackJaguar
TheBlackJaguar

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 10:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by manesha76

Madhu saying , " Rishte samjhane se nahi bannte , Rishte Dilon ko samjhne se bante hain " . Superb Madhu Clap  . 

Madhu was at her emotional best  Thumbs Up.  

Thank you. Dhrashti always rocks sentimental scenes. Sahee to kahaa, Kal ko apne sankee Rishabh ke dimaag ke beyond uske dil ko samjhegi tabhi usse pyaar karegi.ROFL

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

ArShi_AbhIyaAahnaclatekateSnakeEyesreadingworms.-brokensoul-manesha76

chitra_rao IF-Rockerz
chitra_rao
chitra_rao

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 10:42am | IP Logged
Again a wonderfully articulated post!Clap

This is not Maddy's breaking point ' its her boiling point which is needed. You cannot fight someone like Rishabh with fragile goodness. You have to be his equal in courage , even if not his devilry.

So very well said Jaguar, Yes to fight a trained tiger like Rishab, I guess with courage you need to imbibe that little bit of devilry, or else just courage is gonna take u nowhere.

I so hope CVS do live up to our expectations and show some really heart wrenching back story of Rishab, coz if he doesn't hav any back story and he is such a stone and ruthless character for no reason, then that kind of makes rishab very shallow and baseless character.Maddy teaching him how to live among humans as humans and not by proclaiming urself as an almigty is fine,she giving it back to Rishab is kind of expected by the viewers, but maddy being such a intense and deep character and falling for such a baseless character like Rishab makes no scenes to me, and this is where I drift away from MadhubalaConfused.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

aruna15ArShi_AbhIya-brokensoul-ManonidzTheBlackJaguar

readingworms. IF-Rockerz
readingworms.
readingworms.

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 10:44am | IP Logged
poco..your post kind of managed to break my heart..especially that part where you wrote that she is selling in 3 paise and 1.5 paise  per mms...how do you do that? how to do you make words stab into someones heart like that? your one paragraph about the damage engineered by rishabh in Madhu's life made me have a silent heart break in five minutes...brilliance for you is an understatement. im not kidding. and lmao , even you felt like slapping Paddo? LOL rofl rofl rofl. me too!!! LOL Dhrashti i feel was really good today..i loved Roma today and Trishna because she was the strongest of them all...seriously..that woman is made of strength..handling so many people at once while trying to make your emotions take a back seat  during such a helpless situation is not easy...and i wanted to hug roma..my heart cried when they threw Shamsher's hot body in front of the chawl with blood spilling around everywhere.Ouch Cry i dont mind Madhu giving him 15 chammats now. Angry humph. but yes...we don't know his story either..but thats honestly never an excuse...those 4 nights are so imprinted and stabbed within his soul...that he decided to make her whole life nothing but his personal pawn? Ouch why does the road to righteousness have to be so hard poco ? why? why is it so hard to be righteous and good and have a hurricane of consequences cause of that..as if taking the right step is almost like  committing a sin. Ouch

Edited by Escape.My.Love. - 06 August 2012 at 11:02am

Aahnaclatekate-brokensoul-_Darling_TheBlackJaguar

manesha76 IF-Stunnerz
manesha76
manesha76

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 10:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by TheBlackJaguar

Originally posted by manesha76

Madhu saying , " Rishte samjhane se nahi bannte , Rishte Dilon ko samjhne se bante hain " . Superb Madhu Clap  . 

Madhu was at her emotional best  Thumbs Up.  

Thank you. Dhrashti always rocks sentimental scenes. Sahee to kahaa, Kal ko apne sankee Rishabh ke dimaag ke beyond uske dil ko samjhegi tabhi usse pyaar karegi.ROFL

Kal first time Madhu RK ko touch karegi . RK ko current lagega for the first ROFL

ArShi_AbhIya-brokensoul-_Darling_anji-miraTheBlackJaguar

SuryoDhayam Senior Member
SuryoDhayam
SuryoDhayam

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 10:45am | IP Logged
Good analysis poco as usual. some how i felt paddy emotions were shown in right way coz as a woman she is spined but being a mother knowing of her daughter broken engagement it is quite natural for mother trying to save it. Maddy emotions were also as expected. her world is turning upside down in a fast pace. Mukku's love is just infactuation and the result is what we saw from him. his role is justified. Trishna was awsome today. RK showed his true colors to Maddy in precap.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

gennyM_Darling_TheBlackJaguar

kite.runner Newbie
kite.runner
kite.runner

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 10:48am | IP Logged
LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

TheBlackJaguar

TheBlackJaguar IF-Stunnerz
TheBlackJaguar
TheBlackJaguar

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 10:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ISADORA

beautiful analysis...

I thought Madhu's rohna was bit out..paddy is loud i expected it..but madhu not in love with mukku but that drew out...it was really not necessary and switch off between emtions in the hospital scenario was what is actual madhu...that indication that mukku did not mean much to her was enough...

Rishab kundra adding a log to already burning fire...his mind reads only her ..meets her inner eye so that is where the call goes...

The makers need to watch Amir Khan's show also and i need to know which is that treaatment that costs 30 laks at one go...LOL..

Rishab's doggie was cute...even though i hate dogs LOL

Thank you, Hattzie. Embarrassed... Maddy is not in love with Mukku but ek toota hua rishtaa lagtaa bahot zor se hai. Mukku was her best friend, her fiance , made her laugh , loved her and she was beginning to see a future with him. And WHAMMM! He left her and that too in this vulnerable state. It was more on the lines of someone who promised you a future walking out on you rather than heartbreak. 

Maddy ka heartbreak waala ronaa to future mein milega us sankee ke peechhe. And its gonna be totally faadu. 

The doctors only needed to stop Shamshu's internal bleeding. A high-intensity operation would be needed only if some crucial organ needs immediate surgery or you need to replace or reconnect some machinery. But yeah, expensive surgeons bajaao a lot of victim's fee. 

Rishabh ka kutta kum se kum Maddy se pyaar karega. Embarrassed

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

ArShi_AbhIya-brokensoul-_Darling_ISADORAanji-miramysteriousmilli

Sunsetglow IF-Sizzlerz
Sunsetglow
Sunsetglow

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 10:51am | IP Logged
Awesome analysis..!!Clap

But about paddy...i mean she became strong to save herself and her daughters from the clutches of Ballu...But today she cried for her daughters Broken relation...how much ever strong you are..for a mother..at that moment i guess only thing that registered was the fact that her daughter's engagement broke in a day...!!

And yes..it was a much needed episode...everyone was awesome today in their role...
And the precap was the final blow...that was the final catalyst in all the thappad RK is gonna receive tomorrow...!!Am i the only one who noticed the determination...and anger that was brewing in Madhu's Eyes...When RK was talking about his payback??

And Dog in RK's hand..so cute!! 

Edited by devikamd - 06 August 2012 at 10:51am

ArShi_AbhIya-brokensoul-_Darling_TheBlackJaguarmysteriousmilli

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index