Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

India-Forums

Madhubala: Rishabh, laws of universe are round. (Page 3)

Achava11 Goldie
Achava11
Achava11

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 10:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by TheBlackJaguar

Originally posted by Achava11

Seems like marriage wasn't on his mind..coz the precap sounds so..he was more interested in the fact that MB WILL BE KNOWN AS RK's..so and so ..whatever that is..laila..lover,someone who had a rel'shipWink with him..seems like after the thappads..he puts forward the proposal..of marriageLOL..must admit the gal had the guts to slap him...but how come she seeks help from the same manLOLresult of thappads is marriage proposal from his side??that's what I felt after watching the precap..honestly ,I watched only the precap..can't take suchhh wailing stufffDead

I would rather not dissect Rishabh's mind as its a devil's workshop. LOL...The next step from Rishabh will come after the jhaapads that Maddy will give him tomorrow. Maddy ko dekhne ke baad hi uski sanakti hai aur kal to kantaap chadega. Full paagal ho jaayega Rishabh. ROFL

LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL of course..the question is how did he take some 4 slaps from her standing there..that's what I read..3 or 4 slapsOuchLOLhe cud have stopped her..how did he allow the slapping marathonOuch LOL 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

ArShi_AbhIya-brokensoul-Maria-capriTheBlackJaguar

Arnav90 IF-Stunnerz
Arnav90
Arnav90

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 10:35am | IP Logged
Nice analysis, I know it was more family drama but much needed acc to situation as Shamu is like a root of tree to them, Agree i also liked Trish today the way She consoled all three of them.. The Precap was like the idiom " Aa Bhel Muje Maar" or "Kulhadi pe foot Marna"

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

ArShi_AbhIyadddhfanlatekateSnakeEyes-brokensoul-TheBlackJaguar

TheBlackJaguar IF-Stunnerz
TheBlackJaguar
TheBlackJaguar

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 10:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by TheDarkKnight

WOW! Awesome analysis. My two fav lines are  Or do you change them into something they were never supposed to be?  This is not Maddy's breaking point ' its her boiling point which is needed.
Completely agree with you dear.

Thank you. Embarrassed... we all become what we were never supposed to be , sometimes. Ek twist toh sabki life mein aata hi hai na. Smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

latekate-brokensoul-Basilisk

-brokensoul- IF-Sizzlerz
-brokensoul-
-brokensoul-

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 10:37am | IP Logged
@ maya & Hatz -

I guess it will be difficult to relate to Madhu Mukund separation like how the makers want us to feel, because they were not that close. Just few days of friendship and an arranged marriage.

Also mostly because viewers  never want their milan at all. They were not crazily in love and they actually don't know each other that well.

That is why I always wished to have this engagement track, it would have been much better if they made Madhu & Mukund as childhood best friends who was getting married for their friendship. it would have gone much more well with the viewers. Though they were not in love, if a childhood friendship break up will be more heartbreaking.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

ArShi_AbhIyapriyachandISADORAanji-miraTheBlackJaguar

prema_ks Goldie
prema_ks
prema_ks

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 10:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SheDevil

LOL aaj toh main hass zyada rhi thi.Me & my bro were doing commentary baazi kar rhe thai.More thn crying 4 Madhu or muku v were worried abt Madhubala nai ring di but Muku nai nhi di:PLOL.

Infact I also noticed Madhu jiski shaving uski:P
Aaj muku unshaved ho gaya hai coz uski shaving wali RK ki hone jaa rhi hai & RK ab shaved man ho gaya 4 the same reason:PLOL

RishBala both r having fun taking pange wid each other si let thm play 'Tu meri Baja main teri:PLOL

Paddy sachi mai irritate karne lagiAngry

Nice postEmbarrassed

Same case here LOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

ArShi_AbhIyalatekateSheDevil-brokensoul-

dddhfan Senior Member
dddhfan
dddhfan

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 10:38am | IP Logged
drashti you rock the show

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

AahnacTheBlackJaguar

TheBlackJaguar IF-Stunnerz
TheBlackJaguar
TheBlackJaguar

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 10:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SheDevil

LOL aaj toh main hass zyada rhi thi.Me & my bro were doing commentary baazi kar rhe thai.More thn crying 4 Madhu or muku v were worried abt Madhubala nai ring di but Muku nai nhi di:PLOL.

Infact I also noticed Madhu jiski shaving uski:P
Aaj muku unshaved ho gaya hai coz uski shaving wali RK ki hone jaa rhi hai & RK ab shaved man ho gaya 4 the same reason:PLOL

RishBala both r having fun taking pange wid each other si let thm play 'Tu meri Baja main teri:PLOL

Paddy sachi mai irritate karne lagiAngry

Nice postEmbarrassed

Thank you. Mukku angoothi saamne rakh kar flashback mein jaayega jab Rishbala mohabbat oops nafrat ke gaane gaayenge.LOL

Rishbala are equally at fault . Rishabh chaabi deta hai, Madhu Ballu-chi ban jaati hai, uski bajaati hai aur phir Rishabh ko phir se bukhaar ho jaata hai. ROFL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

ArShi_AbhIyaAahnac-brokensoul-SheDevilanji-mira

MR.KooL IF-Addictz
MR.KooL
MR.KooL

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 10:42am | IP Logged
Aaj Ka episode emotional se zyada comedy wala he thaLOL Itna roona-dhona dekhne ke baad mujhe toh haasi he aata hain LOLanyways...aaj Ke Episode ka Hero no doubt Rk ka Puppy ThaCool ROFL
Btw i really luved Trishna Today...She was calm and Cool and handled the Situation with sincerely... And cuming to Rk-madhu ye dono bajate he rahege ek Dusrein ko woh Bhi pyaar seLOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ArShi_AbhIyaMaria-capriTheBlackJaguar

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index