Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

India-Forums

Madhubala: Rishabh, laws of universe are round. (Page 2)

Achava11 Goldie
Achava11
Achava11

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 10:24am | IP Logged
Seems like marriage wasn't on his mind..coz the precap sounds so..he was more interested in the fact that MB WILL BE KNOWN AS RK's..so and so ..whatever that is..laila..lover,someone who had a rel'shipWink with him..seems like after the thappads..he puts forward the proposal..of marriageLOL..must admit the gal had the guts to slap him...but how come she seeks help from the same manLOLresult of thappads is marriage proposal from his side??that's what I felt after watching the precap..honestly ,I watched only the precap..can't take suchhh wailing stufffDead

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ArShi_AbhIya-brokensoul-TheBlackJaguar

-brokensoul- IF-Sizzlerz
-brokensoul-
-brokensoul-

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 10:29am | IP Logged
Dd was awesome and her expressions were fantastic.

Agree CV's really need to revisit Paddy's character and bring her on the right track. Even tonight she was begging. I couldn't believe it.

These few episodes make us like Trishna's character making us forget what she has done before and she has been a great support to the 3 women.

Loved Roma when she tries to comfort Madhu. The breakdown scene of Madhu was just so hearbreaking and DD was mindblowing in the scene.

Guess operation costs 30 lakhs. So RK offering 40 lakhs for maybe 1 lakh for each year till 40 years.

Seems to me RK thought this is the end of his revenge and called Madhu and tell that. But Madhu's reaction and Thappad will make him  again strike back.

Tomorrow's episode will be bombastic.

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

ArShi_AbhIyaAchava11priyachand-Sexy-Maria-caprianji-miraTheBlackJaguarmysteriousmilli

TheBlackJaguar IF-Stunnerz
TheBlackJaguar
TheBlackJaguar

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 10:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Achava11

Seems like marriage wasn't on his mind..coz the precap sounds so..he was more interested in the fact that MB WILL BE KNOWN AS RK's..so and so ..whatever that is..laila..lover,someone who had a rel'shipWink with him..seems like after the thappads..he puts forward the proposal..of marriageLOL..must admit the gal had the guts to slap him...but how come she seeks help from the same manLOLresult of thappads is marriage proposal from his side??that's what I felt after watching the precap..honestly ,I watched only the precap..can't take suchhh wailing stufffDead

I would rather not dissect Rishabh's mind as its a devil's workshop. LOL...The next step from Rishabh will come after the jhaapads that Maddy will give him tomorrow. Maddy ko dekhne ke baad hi uski sanakti hai aur kal to kantaap chadega. Full paagal ho jaayega Rishabh. ROFL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

ArShi_AbhIyaAchava11gennyM-brokensoul-

ISADORA IF-Sizzlerz
ISADORA
ISADORA

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 10:30am | IP Logged
beautiful analysis...

I thought Madhu's rohna was bit out..paddy is loud i expected it..but madhu not in love with mukku but that drew out...it was really not necessary and switch off between emtions in the hospital scenario was what is actual madhu...that indication that mukku did not mean much to her was enough...

Rishab kundra adding a log to already burning fire...his mind reads only her ..meets her inner eye so that is where the call goes...

The makers need to watch Amir Khan's show also and i need to know which is that treaatment that costs 30 laks at one go...LOL..

Rishab's doggie was cute...even though i hate dogs LOL

Edited by ISADORA - 06 August 2012 at 10:35am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

ArShi_AbhIyaAchava11-brokensoul-anji-miraTheBlackJaguar

SheDevil IF-Sizzlerz
SheDevil
SheDevil

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 10:30am | IP Logged
Oye unres kar diya:P

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-brokensoul-TheBlackJaguar

fairy_tales IF-Sizzlerz
fairy_tales
fairy_tales

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 10:31am | IP Logged
was waiting for ur  post pocodi, ur always awesome, and yes ur right I dont understand when Mb dint love Makki y she cried for him, and tht padyy is too much jab ladka kudh keh raha hain tht he is not intersted and now can doubt on ur daughter loyalty in future if he stay in this relationship, still she was like haath jodkar request dunno tht happen to her?? and yes  rishbh calls MB aur apne pair par kurari maar dega, Wht do u think after slapping RK will Mb have a courage to go to him to ask for money??/ or he will offers the amount.??

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

ArShi_AbhIyaAchava11-brokensoul-TheBlackJaguar

-Sexy- IF-Sizzlerz
-Sexy-
-Sexy-

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 10:32am | IP Logged
i liked today's episode,, infact i liked the the scene where muku was going away,, i gues i was happy to see end of madhu n muku kahani but it was needed as muku was an important person in her life,, except for paddo i liked everyone,, instead of song sequence i wanted them to find about shammu,, it would have been better than watching muku,,

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ArShi_AbhIya-brokensoul-TheBlackJaguar

TheBlackJaguar IF-Stunnerz
TheBlackJaguar
TheBlackJaguar

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 10:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shahisthi

Dd was awesome and her expressions were fantastic.

Agree CV's really need to revisit Paddy's character and bring her on the right track. Even tonight she was begging. I couldn't believe it.

These few episodes make us like Trishna's character making us forget what she has done before and she has been a great support to the 3 women.

Loved Roma when she tries to comfort Madhu. The breakdown scene of Madhu was just so hearbreaking and DD was mindblowing in the scene.

Guess operation costs 30 lakhs. So RK offering 40 lakhs for maybe 1 lakh for each year till 40 years.

Seems to me RK thought this is the end of his revenge and called Madhu and tell that. But Madhu's reaction and Thappad will make him  again strike back.

Tomorrow's episode will be bombastic.

Thank you, Shahi. Dhrashti is always a treat  to watch when she uses her eyes and the softness of her face so well. Awesomeness. Embarrassed...I think creatives want to take time before they turn Trishna negative. They have used Rishabh's bakwaas to break Paddy but its not convincing enough - this is simply not Paddy. 

Rishabh does seem to have believed that he has ruined Maddy for life but fate wants to hook him to her. Isliye padaa faadu kantaap aur chadha Maddy ke maathe par Rishabh ke naam ka sindoor.LOL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

ArShi_AbhIyalatekate-Sexy-anji-miramysteriousmilli

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index