Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

India-Forums

Madhubala: Rishabh, laws of universe are round. (Page 10)

-Ratzz- IF-Rockerz
-Ratzz-
-Ratzz-

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 2:46pm | IP Logged
nyc post ya paddy is ott today not liking her but drashti dhami take a bow superb acting just love the epi

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

TheBlackJaguar

_Darling_ IF-Sizzlerz
_Darling_
_Darling_

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 9:07pm | IP Logged
I agree with you post except one point that past can never be an excuse for present in this case for RK's actions. Past does influence the present. I have always seen this also learned in my psychology class that most of our present actions are based because of what happened in our past. You see in logical point of view, we will say forget past or will say pasnt is not an excuse for your present actions. But we are humans with emotions and it is hard to forget our past most of the time which influences our present actions. So, same might be the case with RK if he has any past though.

TheBlackJaguar

SnakeEyes IF-Dazzler
SnakeEyes
SnakeEyes

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 10:33pm | IP Logged
Awesom analysis, All three Madhu, Roma n Trish was awesom but Paddy ka dimag ghass charne gaya hai kya i mean jo ladka tough time sath nahi de sakta uss se tum apni beti se shaadi liye request kar rahi ho...
Rk ko lagta hai Thapad khane ka mood tha jo saree karni ka bhanda phod diya...
Puppy was too cute

TheBlackJaguar

_sasi_ IF-Dazzler
_sasi_
_sasi_

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 11:44pm | IP Logged
Thumbs Up poco

Though i loved dd's acting,the epi was complete DRAG specially first part(ring scene)...dont know y madhu brokedown that much as if she loves mukund and No comments on Paddy...pata nahi ye log hug hug kyun khel rahi hai 2 epi's se?that was very repetitive...cv's need to work on other characters too apart from rk and ballu...neverthless OK epi..btw Do we ever get some light moments in near weeks? dd is a comedy queen, wanna see some comedy soon..

-RK's puppy is sooo cute

Edited by sasi10 - 06 August 2012 at 11:44pm

TheBlackJaguar

TheBlackJaguar IF-Stunnerz
TheBlackJaguar
TheBlackJaguar

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 12:16am | IP Logged

The following 61 member(s) liked the above post:

television9aruna15LilMissPerfectishitamorephloxykainturakiransrija273Neelum.drashtistressreliefsadumaneetpriyacaMoody_Barbieenjoyinglifeluvremixpriyachandsasi10Udita4ssshhPrecious_PaldreamyjenniceNiharikaNeha777coolestshabhaylovepiadrashti4everanji64cutiee1992goldrushRehan2012Nikki_CdevikamdTheDarkKnightlatekatemaya.sethi17prema_kschinki_onlymedrashsree100Escape.My.Love.ShahisthiArnav90garima_IPKKNDmaria_maharTrueKash-playboy-vivoashmymagic13EowynRolzzmandymore..Cassie..Aahaanacarisma2-DamnedDrooler-swan20Siberian_PigeonSofnaleverneHeart_BreakerSheDevilswaron502undisclosed--Neelam--

Thank you for reading and replying , everyone. Much appreciated.

@Sasi. There are no light moments happening on Maddy's front. At least coming two weeks will be heavy duty and high voltage. Max to max, dark humours of BittuG and Rishabh may be included. But even Rishabh will be quite strained for sometime. Thappad flashbacks are gonna kill him.

Maddy's light side will come later when she gets her grip back on her life and tries to make Rishabh as cranky as she can. Not in very near future , though.

Love and luck always,Heart

GOD bless everyone. Hug

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

latekate_sasi_anji-mira

Marie_789 IF-Dazzler
Marie_789
Marie_789

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 2:41am | IP Logged
Wow really nice TheBlackJaguar. You write really nice I must say.What you have said is absolutely truth a day will come when seeing Madhu in slightest pain will even hurt Rishabh.Something has happened in his life because of which he is like this.But what it is the real mystery.This one week is going to be high voltage in Madhubala it seems.Yes it seems that today's conversation with Rishabh is going to be the boiling point of Madhu and that's why she is going to hit Mr Rishabh Kundra some slaps.But that slaps is going to infuriate RK more.Madhu has invited more trouble for herself with those slaps. 
Monami_50 IF-Rockerz
Monami_50
Monami_50

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 3:38am | IP Logged
Awsm analysis poco di.Paddy ka rona-dhona nd all the melodrama was total EMOTIONAL ATTYACHAR
Loquacious_Aash IF-Stunnerz
Loquacious_Aash
Loquacious_Aash

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 4:12am | IP Logged
I agreed with ur POV about Mukku totally...

It takes a lot to actually give up ur dream...So for the first tiem hats offf to him!

About the cry babies...no comments! there is some charcater exchange system going on here!!

Wacko

u said all that about paddy..and waht about madhu? is she the same girl who had peepr spray and was unafraid to use it?Ouch

Looking forward to teh thappads thoughApprove

Edited by aashluvsmaan - 07 August 2012 at 4:13am

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index