Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TheBlackJaguar thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: ..Cassie..

Awesome analysis Poco as usual. I always watch the episodes late, so can't comment much... but seems like Padmini is a great disappointment... especially with Shamsher so ill, she should have shown greater determination, even if she couldn't have done much actually :S

Thank you. Paddy is breaking too much and that too because of Rishabh's words and Mukku's cowardice? No way! She is much stronger than this and i want her non-stop sobbing to stop.
TheBlackJaguar thumbnail

Originally posted by: priyachand

lovely analysis!! i loved d questions you were asking RK!!!! me too interested in knowing what has made RK d person he is!! only after we see his fly we'll get a glimpse of his childhood!!!

Trishna was indeed d star for past two episodes. d way she rises to d occasion taking care of her family, she has turned the pillar of strength to d fly. she was indeed the most responsible daughter n sister of d fly today.

Paddy's crying was little too much. i mean agreed it was bad situation. but i expected to be stronger for her daughter. i mean, madhu is not married to him, only engaged. life doesn't end with broken engagement. but agreed, engagement getting broken at this time is really bad, but shd shd have been more stronger.

And madhu breaking down!!! DD was wonderful in that scene, but i didn't want her to break down then. i didn't even want her to cry in front of Mukund. i agree, she may not be in love with mukund but she was planning a life with him. so death of dreams due to horrible reasons is bad. DD looked great with tearful eyes asking silent questions at mukku. in fact mukund was unable to maintain eye contact. i liked d way, DD's eyes were full of tears but not a drop fell. but in another shot, she's shown crying!! why why cvs???? she cd have shown crying after Muku left. And she shdn't have broken down. that could have come after her dad's hospitalisation!!!

Thank you, The maximum melodrama today was to emphasize on Maddy's devastation. It was OTT but the actors still did a decent job. πŸ˜†
Looteri_Dulhan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
awesome analysis poco di as usualπŸ˜ƒ
TheBlackJaguar thumbnail

Originally posted by: vivoash

awesome analysis poco di as usualπŸ˜ƒ

Thank you.😳
Moody_Barbie thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
fabulous analysis dear... U r right about paddy... She was behaving weird ... Begging mukund 🀒 
much needed breakdown of Madhu... So she can be strong and face RK...

DreamySN thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Very well written...

cant agree more with it -

" your good deeds are your good deeds. Your bad deeds are your bad deeds. No matter what has happened in your life , or who has done what to you , there is never any excuse for anyone to ruin someone because you are damaged inside. "

What an irony:

PKYEK main.. Vivian ke darinda (I know I hatted that word but thats what the translation was!) hone ke bavjud usme Insaniyat kut kut ke bhari hui this.. or Yaha pe Hero hone par bhi darindgi se baaz nahi aaa raha...
TheBlackJaguar thumbnail

Originally posted by: Moody_Barbie

fabulous analysis dear... U r right about paddy... She was behaving weird ... Begging mukund 🀒 

much needed breakdown of Madhu... So she can be strong and face RK...

Thank you. Hopefully Paddy ka nayaa waala damaad uska ronaa bandh karwaa degaa nahiin toh Ballu ko bulaana padega. πŸ˜†...Maddy has to be spirited varnaa Rishabh ki bajaa paana zaraa mushkil hai. πŸ€£
TheBlackJaguar thumbnail

Originally posted by: Precious_Pal

Very well written...

cant agree more with it -

" your good deeds are your good deeds. Your bad deeds are your bad deeds. No matter what has happened in your life , or who has done what to you , there is never any excuse for anyone to ruin someone because you are damaged inside. "

What an irony:

PKYEK main.. Vivian ke darinda (I know I hatted that word but thats what the translation was!) hone ke bavjud usme Insaniyat kut kut ke bhari hui this.. or Yaha pe Hero hone par bhi darindgi se baaz nahi aaa raha...

Thank you. I agree with the contrast that you have drawn. πŸ˜ƒ
-Ratzz- thumbnail
nyc post ya paddy is ott today not liking her but drashti dhami take a bow superb acting just love the epi
I agree with you post except one point that past can never be an excuse for present in this case for RK's actions. Past does influence the present. I have always seen this also learned in my psychology class that most of our present actions are based because of what happened in our past. You see in logical point of view, we will say forget past or will say pasnt is not an excuse for your present actions. But we are humans with emotions and it is hard to forget our past most of the time which influences our present actions. So, same might be the case with RK if he has any past though.