Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TheBlackJaguar thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: luvremix

DD was superb today...when she broke down in Roma's arms I felt terrible...u r so right...Rishab can never understand the pain of a broken heart...but one day he will..he has to..
once again superb analysisπŸ€—

Thank you. πŸ˜ƒ... Rishabh ke dil ka jab BBB niklega , acchi tarah se samajh mein aa jayega ki Maddy ka kya haal kiya tha usne. Drashti is awesome.πŸ˜ƒ
NidhaA thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
@Escape, Hmm I guess, I am not much acquainted with the world of fans and I haven't seen any absolutely mad fans around.
Even you and BJ here are sensible (Have been seeing you from PKYEK days) and these days we don't diges everything a celebrity serves us through media right

These points came to my notice when I talked with a freind and I found her reasoning valid.
Blind hero worship is not too prevalent now.
Oldend days yes but now we know better right.
TheBlackJaguar thumbnail
Originally posted by: mandymore

awsome post..trish was gud today supportng madhu n all...

Thank you. Trishna was BRAVO. πŸ˜ƒ
TheBlackJaguar thumbnail
Originally posted by: sadumaneet

lovely analysis dear. episode was really awsome.throughout the episode my eyes were fixed on DD her every tear  brings lots more tear in my eyes drashti was looking like tragic queen who can make anyone cry through her beautiful eyes. i find paddy really misplaced in todays epi and when she was begging to that mukku i was like shut up he don't even deserve ur daughter. roma and trish was at their best today love them. it was heart wreanching to see shammu in that blood pool. RK is still mystery for me why the hell he call her oh god he is so damn unpredictable and evil. at this point i really don't want to think abt future it kind of scared  me. it may be difficult to see RK in pain thats why or may be there love story will have so many  painful hurdles with all the hatread, pain, ego and passionate love hope cv's will keep their good work now i loving this show more and more                                                             p.s. todays camerawork was just fabulous

Thank you.Paddy needs Ballu back so that her soyaa hua chudailpanaa jaage, πŸ˜†...Rishabh had to call Maddy. He is obsessed with her and this obsession is  on the road of passion now. πŸ˜Š
Nabakov_Musings thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Eowyn

@Escape, Hmm I guess, I am not much acquainted with the world of fans and I haven't seen any absolutely mad fans around.
Even you and BJ here are sensible (Have been seeing you from PKYEK days) and these days we don't diges everything a celebrity serves us through media right

These points came to my notice when I talked with a freind and I found her reasoning valid.

omg you know me? lol. πŸ˜† i know you too. i thought you wouldnt know me since i changed my username. πŸ˜† well i ts still here...blind fanaticism..but yes its gradually decreasing now. some people know how to admire and analyse the character instead of going gaga over the actor..and only being thankful to the actor and cvs and director to give that character to us instead. true. πŸ˜†
TheBlackJaguar thumbnail
Originally posted by: Eowyn

No. I am in media , this is my everyday job and the fanaticism of fans can make you  run for a crocin. At an event last year, Salman Khan was the chief guest and his bodyguards had to literally pick up people and keep them at a safe distance. For stars like Salman, SRK, Amitabh Bachhan, Ranbir, its absolute hysteria. Criticism of celebrities is limited to media and the intelligentsia.  
NidhaA thumbnail
Originally posted by: Escape.My.Love.

<font color="#0099FF">omg you know me? lol. πŸ˜† i know you too. i thought you wouldnt know me since i changed my username. πŸ˜† well i ts still here...blind fanaticism..but yes its gradually decreasing now. some people know how to admire and analyse the character instead of going gaga over the actor..and only being thankful to the actor and cvs and director to give that character to us instead. true. πŸ˜†</font>

You started the fourth thread of Poco's ff na and I recognise writing styles.
Yep, that's what a true fan should be knowing where to draw the line.
I would be glad to know your name and feel free to call me Nidha.
Now let me return back to my viruses and parasites before BJ throws me out
NidhaA thumbnail
BJ, Doctor is always available if you want cure for headache. πŸ˜†
I cannot stand such fans either.
When will they ever learn about reality.
I guess I now know the kind of fandom you are speaking of.
There are few down South as well.
I think Rajnikanth would be a classical example.
Had forgotten about him earlier.
Awesome analysis Poco as usual. I always watch the episodes late, so can't comment much... but seems like Padmini is a great disappointment... especially with Shamsher so ill, she should have shown greater determination, even if she couldn't have done much actually :S Edited by ..Cassie.. - 11 years ago
priyachand thumbnail
lovely analysis!! i loved d questions you were asking RK!!!! me too interested in knowing what has made RK d person he is!! only after we see his fly we'll get a glimpse of his childhood!!!

Trishna was indeed d star for past two episodes. d way she rises to d occasion taking care of her family, she has turned the pillar of strength to d fly. she was indeed the most responsible daughter n sister of d fly today.

Paddy's crying was little too much. i mean agreed it was bad situation. but i expected to be stronger for her daughter. i mean, madhu is not married to him, only engaged. life doesn't end with broken engagement. but agreed, engagement getting broken at this time is really bad, but shd shd have been more stronger.

And madhu breaking down!!! DD was wonderful in that scene, but i didn't want her to break down then. i didn't even want her to cry in front of Mukund. i agree, she may not be in love with mukund but she was planning a life with him. so death of dreams due to horrible reasons is bad. DD looked great with tearful eyes asking silent questions at mukku. in fact mukund was unable to maintain eye contact. i liked d way, DD's eyes were full of tears but not a drop fell. but in another shot, she's shown crying!! why why cvs???? she cd have shown crying after Muku left. And she shdn't have broken down. that could have come after her dad's hospitalisation!!!