Madhubala: Rishabh, laws of universe are round. - Page 3

Posted: 11 years ago
Aaj Ka episode emotional se zyada comedy wala he tha๐Ÿ˜† Itna roona-dhona dekhne ke baad mujhe toh haasi he aata hain ๐Ÿ˜†anyways...aaj Ke Episode ka Hero no doubt Rk ka Puppy Tha๐Ÿ˜Ž ๐Ÿคฃ
Btw i really luved Trishna Today...She was calm and Cool and handled the Situation with sincerely... And cuming to Rk-madhu ye dono bajate he rahege ek Dusrein ko woh Bhi pyaar se๐Ÿ˜†
Originally posted by manesha76

Madhu saying , " Rishte samjhane se nahi bannte , Rishte Dilon ko samjhne se bante hain " . Superb Madhu ๐Ÿ‘  . 

Madhu was at her emotional best  ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ.  

Thank you. Dhrashti always rocks sentimental scenes. Sahee to kahaa, Kal ko apne sankee Rishabh ke dimaag ke beyond uske dil ko samjhegi tabhi usse pyaar karegi.๐Ÿคฃ
Again a wonderfully articulated post!๐Ÿ‘

This is not Maddy's breaking point ' its her boiling point which is needed. You cannot fight someone like Rishabh with fragile goodness. You have to be his equal in courage , even if not his devilry.

So very well said Jaguar, Yes to fight a trained tiger like Rishab, I guess with courage you need to imbibe that little bit of devilry, or else just courage is gonna take u nowhere.

I so hope CVS do live up to our expectations and show some really heart wrenching back story of Rishab, coz if he doesn't hav any back story and he is such a stone and ruthless character for no reason, then that kind of makes rishab very shallow and baseless character.Maddy teaching him how to live among humans as humans and not by proclaiming urself as an almigty is fine,she giving it back to Rishab is kind of expected by the viewers, but maddy being such a intense and deep character and falling for such a baseless character like Rishab makes no scenes to me, and this is where I drift away from Madhubala๐Ÿ˜•.
poco..your post kind of managed to break my heart..especially that part where you wrote that she is selling in 3 paise and 1.5 paise  per mms...how do you do that? how to do you make words stab into someones heart like that? your one paragraph about the damage engineered by rishabh in Madhu's life made me have a silent heart break in five minutes...brilliance for you is an understatement. im not kidding. and lmao , even you felt like slapping Paddo? ๐Ÿ˜† rofl rofl rofl. me too!!! ๐Ÿ˜† Dhrashti i feel was really good today..i loved Roma today and Trishna because she was the strongest of them all...seriously..that woman is made of strength..handling so many people at once while trying to make your emotions take a back seat  during such a helpless situation is not easy...and i wanted to hug roma..my heart cried when they threw Shamsher's hot body in front of the chawl with blood spilling around everywhere. ๐Ÿ˜ญ i dont mind Madhu giving him 15 chammats now. ๐Ÿ˜ก humph. but yes...we don't know his story either..but thats honestly never an excuse...those 4 nights are so imprinted and stabbed within his soul...that he decided to make her whole life nothing but his personal pawn?  why does the road to righteousness have to be so hard poco ? why? why is it so hard to be righteous and good and have a hurricane of consequences cause of that..as if taking the right step is almost like  committing a sin.  Edited by Escape.My.Love. - 11 years ago
Originally posted by TheBlackJaguar

Thank you. Dhrashti always rocks sentimental scenes. Sahee to kahaa, Kal ko apne sankee Rishabh ke dimaag ke beyond uske dil ko samjhegi tabhi usse pyaar karegi.๐Ÿคฃ

Kal first time Madhu RK ko touch karegi . RK ko current lagega for the first ๐Ÿคฃ
Good analysis poco as usual. some how i felt paddy emotions were shown in right way coz as a woman she is spined but being a mother knowing of her daughter broken engagement it is quite natural for mother trying to save it. Maddy emotions were also as expected. her world is turning upside down in a fast pace. Mukku's love is just infactuation and the result is what we saw from him. his role is justified. Trishna was awsome today. RK showed his true colors to Maddy in precap.

Originally posted by ISADORA

beautiful analysis...

I thought Madhu's rohna was bit out..paddy is loud i expected it..but madhu not in love with mukku but that drew out...it was really not necessary and switch off between emtions in the hospital scenario was what is actual madhu...that indication that mukku did not mean much to her was enough...

Rishab kundra adding a log to already burning fire...his mind reads only her ..meets her inner eye so that is where the call goes...

The makers need to watch Amir Khan's show also and i need to know which is that treaatment that costs 30 laks at one go...๐Ÿ˜†..

Rishab's doggie was cute...even though i hate dogs ๐Ÿ˜†

Thank you, Hattzie. ๐Ÿ˜ณ... Maddy is not in love with Mukku but ek toota hua rishtaa lagtaa bahot zor se hai. Mukku was her best friend, her fiance , made her laugh , loved her and she was beginning to see a future with him. And WHAMMM! He left her and that too in this vulnerable state. It was more on the lines of someone who promised you a future walking out on you rather than heartbreak. 

Maddy ka heartbreak waala ronaa to future mein milega us sankee ke peechhe. And its gonna be totally faadu. 

The doctors only needed to stop Shamshu's internal bleeding. A high-intensity operation would be needed only if some crucial organ needs immediate surgery or you need to replace or reconnect some machinery. But yeah, expensive surgeons bajaao a lot of victim's fee. 

Rishabh ka kutta kum se kum Maddy se pyaar karega. ๐Ÿ˜ณ
Awesome analysis..!!๐Ÿ‘

But about paddy...i mean she became strong to save herself and her daughters from the clutches of Ballu...But today she cried for her daughters Broken relation...how much ever strong you are..for a mother..at that moment i guess only thing that registered was the fact that her daughter's engagement broke in a day...!!

And yes..it was a much needed episode...everyone was awesome today in their role...
And the precap was the final blow...that was the final catalyst in all the thappad RK is gonna receive tomorrow...!!Am i the only one who noticed the determination...and anger that was brewing in Madhu's Eyes...When RK was talking about his payback??

And Dog in RK's hand..so cute!! 
Edited by devikamd - 11 years ago
Originally posted by maya.sethi17

was waiting for ur  post pocodi, ur always awesome, and yes ur right I dont understand when Mb dint love Makki y she cried for him, and tht padyy is too much jab ladka kudh keh raha hain tht he is not intersted and now can doubt on ur daughter loyalty in future if he stay in this relationship, still she was like haath jodkar request dunno tht happen to her?? and yes  rishbh calls MB aur apne pair par kurari maar dega, Wht do u think after slapping RK will Mb have a courage to go to him to ask for money??/ or he will offers the amount.??

Thank you. For Maddy , it was more about a promised relationship and broken dreams . Mukku was her hope but he left her. Maddy will not ask Rishabh for money - woh khud hi dandanaata hua pahonch jaayega at the mist crucial point. After all, nobody is unbreakable in this world - sahee waqt pe attack karo, sab toot jaate hain. ๐Ÿ˜‰
I THINK RK WELKNOWN THE ANSWERS OF ALL QUESTIONS RAISED
Ask Rishabh. Does he know what it feels like to see your loved one battling for life in an OT when you know you can do nothing to save them? Does he know what it means to have your honour and dignity ripped to a point when anyone can sign your character-less certificate? Has he ever seen a dream and seen it poured down a drain by the very person who promised those dreams? How does it feel to FEEL pain , trauma and heartache? Can he even imagine what it is like to be in Maddy's shoes?
THATS WHY HE PLAN ALL OF THIS AND PLAY HIS ALL CARD WELL, ALL HE WRITE FOR MADHU FUTURE CAME TRUE. ITS MEANS HE KNOWS VERY WELL WHAT HE IS DOING AND WHAT IS THE RESULT.
WE EVEN DON'T KNOW RK PERSONAL LIFE HIS CHILDHOOD AND WE ONLY KNOWN ABOUT THAT HE HAS FATHER BUT WHERE HE IS AND WHATS ABOUT HIS MOTHER? THERE IS LOTS OF SECERET WAIT FOR CAT IN THE HAT๐Ÿคฃ