Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

Madhubala: Rishabh, laws of universe are round. - Page 2

Mayavi-26 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
was waiting for ur  post pocodi, ur always awesome, and yes ur right I dont understand when Mb dint love Makki y she cried for him, and tht padyy is too much jab ladka kudh keh raha hain tht he is not intersted and now can doubt on ur daughter loyalty in future if he stay in this relationship, still she was like haath jodkar request dunno tht happen to her?? and yes  rishbh calls MB aur apne pair par kurari maar dega, Wht do u think after slapping RK will Mb have a courage to go to him to ask for money??/ or he will offers the amount.??

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Nia04- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
i liked today's episode,, infact i liked the the scene where muku was going away,, i gues i was happy to see end of madhu n muku kahani but it was needed as muku was an important person in her life,, except for paddo i liked everyone,, instead of song sequence i wanted them to find about shammu,, it would have been better than watching muku,,
TheBlackJaguar thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Shahisthi

Dd was awesome and her expressions were fantastic.

Agree CV's really need to revisit Paddy's character and bring her on the right track. Even tonight she was begging. I couldn't believe it.

These few episodes make us like Trishna's character making us forget what she has done before and she has been a great support to the 3 women.

Loved Roma when she tries to comfort Madhu. The breakdown scene of Madhu was just so hearbreaking and DD was mindblowing in the scene.

Guess operation costs 30 lakhs. So RK offering 40 lakhs for maybe 1 lakh for each year till 40 years.

Seems to me RK thought this is the end of his revenge and called Madhu and tell that. But Madhu's reaction and Thappad will make him  again strike back.

Tomorrow's episode will be bombastic.

Thank you, Shahi. Dhrashti is always a treat  to watch when she uses her eyes and the softness of her face so well. Awesomeness. πŸ˜³...I think creatives want to take time before they turn Trishna negative. They have used Rishabh's bakwaas to break Paddy but its not convincing enough - this is simply not Paddy. 

Rishabh does seem to have believed that he has ruined Maddy for life but fate wants to hook him to her. Isliye padaa faadu kantaap aur chadha Maddy ke maathe par Rishabh ke naam ka sindoor.πŸ˜†
Achava11 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: TheBlackJaguar

I would rather not dissect Rishabh's mind as its a devil's workshop. πŸ˜†...The next step from Rishabh will come after the jhaapads that Maddy will give him tomorrow. Maddy ko dekhne ke baad hi uski sanakti hai aur kal to kantaap chadega. Full paagal ho jaayega Rishabh. πŸ€£

πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† of course..the question is how did he take some 4 slaps from her standing there..that's what I read..3 or 4 slapsπŸ˜†he cud have stopped her..how did he allow the slapping marathon πŸ˜† 
Arnav90 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Nice analysis, I know it was more family drama but much needed acc to situation as Shamu is like a root of tree to them, Agree i also liked Trish today the way She consoled all three of them.. The Precap was like the idiom " Aa Bhel Muje Maar" or "Kulhadi pe foot Marna"
TheBlackJaguar thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: TheDarkKnight

WOW! Awesome analysis. My two fav lines are  Or do you change them into something they were never supposed to be?  This is not Maddy's breaking point ' its her boiling point which is needed.

Completely agree with you dear.

Thank you. πŸ˜³... we all become what we were never supposed to be , sometimes. Ek twist toh sabki life mein aata hi hai na. πŸ˜Š
-brokensoul- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
@ maya & Hatz -

I guess it will be difficult to relate to Madhu Mukund separation like how the makers want us to feel, because they were not that close. Just few days of friendship and an arranged marriage.

Also mostly because viewers  never want their milan at all. They were not crazily in love and they actually don't know each other that well.

That is why I always wished to have this engagement track, it would have been much better if they made Madhu & Mukund as childhood best friends who was getting married for their friendship. it would have gone much more well with the viewers. Though they were not in love, if a childhood friendship break up will be more heartbreaking.
prema_ks thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: SheDevil

LOL aaj toh main hass zyada rhi thi.Me & my bro were doing commentary baazi kar rhe thai.More thn crying 4 Madhu or muku v were worried abt Madhubala nai ring di but Muku nai nhi di:PπŸ˜†.

Infact I also noticed Madhu jiski shaving uski:P
Aaj muku unshaved ho gaya hai coz uski shaving wali RK ki hone jaa rhi hai & RK ab shaved man ho gaya 4 the same reason:PπŸ˜†

RishBala both r having fun taking pange wid each other si let thm play 'Tu meri Baja main teri:PπŸ˜†

Paddy sachi mai irritate karne lagi😑

Nice post😳

Same case here πŸ˜†

dddhfan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
drashti you rock the show
TheBlackJaguar thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: SheDevil

LOL aaj toh main hass zyada rhi thi.Me & my bro were doing commentary baazi kar rhe thai.More thn crying 4 Madhu or muku v were worried abt Madhubala nai ring di but Muku nai nhi di:PπŸ˜†.

Infact I also noticed Madhu jiski shaving uski:P
Aaj muku unshaved ho gaya hai coz uski shaving wali RK ki hone jaa rhi hai & RK ab shaved man ho gaya 4 the same reason:PπŸ˜†

RishBala both r having fun taking pange wid each other si let thm play 'Tu meri Baja main teri:PπŸ˜†

Paddy sachi mai irritate karne lagi😑

Nice post😳

Thank you. Mukku angoothi saamne rakh kar flashback mein jaayega jab Rishbala mohabbat oops nafrat ke gaane gaayenge.πŸ˜†

Rishbala are equally at fault . Rishabh chaabi deta hai, Madhu Ballu-chi ban jaati hai, uski bajaati hai aur phir Rishabh ko phir se bukhaar ho jaata hai. πŸ€£