Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Dadi nikli badi toofani..Bahu ko bana dia naukrani (Page 9)

adits7 IF-Sizzlerz
adits7
adits7

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 2:55pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by chaamaa

Hi addits,loved ur post as usual it was awesome loved your hold on smiley too .The episode was full of dadi today hope to see less dadi tom and the precap nailed the days episode waiting for tomorrows episode...Tomorrow will get to see some more new smileys from u dear u Keep it upClapClapClap.U rockkkWinkWinkWink

dats so sweet dear..thanx fr ur reply...n yes tomm's epi too is gonna b half filled of drama...so shall try come up wid diff smileys...

adits7 IF-Sizzlerz
adits7
adits7

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 2:57pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by .Saraa.

awsome post dits..the epi was good with high drama..im not understanding why they are not giving any promo..arrey yaaar TRPs ke liye hi de do...and NO doubt ASR is on his dadi,,loved the precap..loved how he stand by her side..
this HItler is really scary..Dead..but wo bhi ASR hai..fingers crossed for this track

saaaru thanx...n yes SP ka plan abt promos...i cant understand y top shows dont get promos...except fr diya baati n yeh rishta off c...

nyway abt Hitler daadi...arre story mein twists toh yeh daadi hi layegi..

adits7 IF-Sizzlerz
adits7
adits7

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 3:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by pinky0902

love the post, dits.. Big smile

interesting track coming up!! first day and a lot of things happened.. esp with the kind of person daadi is who doesn't accept anything from the naukraanis, etc and the strict type.

looking forward to tomorrow's episode - love how ASR stood by khushi Big smile can't wait!!

we defo need a new promo NOW with this track unfolding the past.

ya daadi doesnt accept ny naukrani's lets c what r d rules fr naukars...ex: HP...OP...n prakash biradari...LOL

me too lookin frwd to d cmin epis...n a new dhamakedaar promo off c...

i think we shud get 1 by mid week..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

pinky_blueskies

adits7 IF-Sizzlerz
adits7
adits7

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 3:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mishti_17

Nice postwa Ditsy.. Hug

Khushi being made a servant to Dadi.. Ermm I so dont like it.. I didnt like the way she was barring Khushi from doing everything.. Leave aside Khushi, but does a servant deserve that kind of treatment..? I was watching the show and my bro was present as well.. He usually has no interest in the show, except for humming Rabba Vey sometimes..LOL Coming to the point, he told me, your show doesnt seem to be setting a very good example..Sleepy Why this differentiation between people? Arent servants not human beings?? Why does she have to say such rude things?? I had no option but to tell him that the show is just for entertainment and not liable to give any social message.. Also the kind of person that Dadi has been projected, age wise we can understand whats her thinking about all this.. Though this servant thing was just OTT.. Stern Smile Mami dissapppoints as usual.. That reminds me she was the maid of the Raizada's as well.. Time changes and people forget their past.. Ermm Nothing much happened today except for Dadi, Dadi and Dadi...Shocked Looks like snakewa is gonna make a comeback.. Ermm They didnt show hotwa much.. Just for the last bit.. I missed him.. Unhappy

Precap.. Party Arnav standing up for Khushi.. Love, love it.. Waiting for tomorrow..

daadi ko naukranis ki aalergy hai...wud dat b applicable on naukars as well..WinkLOL

waise daadi ws leaving in an ashram all des days wid so many poor n random people...strange her behaviour is still very khadaaniConfusedLOL

mishti_17

adits7 IF-Sizzlerz
adits7
adits7

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 3:06pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by pinky0902

love the post, dits.. Big smile

interesting track coming up!! first day and a lot of things happened.. esp with the kind of person daadi is who doesn't accept anything from the naukraanis, etc and the strict type.

looking forward to tomorrow's episode - love how ASR stood by khushi Big smile can't wait!!

we defo need a new promo NOW with this track unfolding the past.

ya daadi doesnt accept ny naukrani's lets c what r d rules fr naukars...ex: HP...OP...n prakash biradari...LOL

me too lookin frwd to d cmin epis...n a new dhamakedaar promo off c...

i think we shud get 1 by mid week..

pinky_blueskies

..Zenny.. Goldie
..Zenny..
..Zenny..

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 3:21pm | IP Logged
lovely post but the title is awesome!!! ROFL

adits7

SSB28 IF-Rockerz
SSB28
SSB28

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 5:18pm | IP Logged
Loved your post .Big smile...

Yeah ASR did get a lot from his Dad's family (all the aukat stuff you know Wink) ... But I am going to give Dadi a chance instead of declaring her the next bad guy I mean women LOL ... Let her character develope to see if she is positive or negative

NK was as usual so sweet plus his dialogues and expressions in the opening scene were just ROFL and not to forget him calling Dadi "chipkali" ROFL And he again proved himself to be a loyal friend ... Love you NK Hug

Precap was awesome ...ASR is going to make everyone fall in love with him again  ... I think he is perfectly replying to all those who think that ASR does not love Khushi and he is a blackmailer or whatever Wink...  Great going ASR Hug

adits7

adits7 IF-Sizzlerz
adits7
adits7

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 12:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Zenny89

lovely post but the title is awesome!!! ROFL

thanx dear..LOL

Go to top