Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Dadi nikli badi toofani..Bahu ko bana dia naukrani (Page 10)

adits7 IF-Sizzlerz
adits7
adits7

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 12:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SSB28

Loved your post .Big smile...

Yeah ASR did get a lot from his Dad's family (all the aukat stuff you know Wink) ... But I am going to give Dadi a chance instead of declaring her the next bad guy I mean women LOL ... Let her character develope to see if she is positive or negative

NK was as usual so sweet plus his dialogues and expressions in the opening scene were just ROFL and not to forget him calling Dadi "chipkali" ROFL And he again proved himself to be a loyal friend ... Love you NK Hug

Precap was awesome ...ASR is going to make everyone fall in love with him again  ... I think he is perfectly replying to all those who think that ASR does not love Khushi and he is a blackmailer or whatever Wink...  Great going ASR Hug

exactly..we shud give daadi a chance coz shez here to serves sum purposes..lk revealing the past...n creating drama...n ya helping the trps...LOL

n now dey hv given us  a promo as well...n its bang on...

Edited by adits7 - 07 August 2012 at 12:40am

_TheJoker- IF-Stunnerz
_TheJoker-
_TheJoker-

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 12:42am | IP Logged
hey AditsHug
you know what this Dadi is justAngry kya bolu.. only if i wouldnt be fastingLOL but then the actess rocks also she is very pretty.. i mean she must be pretty in her young age.. now can understand that where did Anjali and Arnav got such looks Embarrassed
but she is also having similarities like ASR.. LOL but lets not judge her now.. i think she too will accept Khushi soon :)
but that naker thing was clearly not necessary.. there was othey way to show the nafrat of Dadi towards Khushi.. how much pathetic and stupid it was that she was calling the owner of the house as nauker Angry
hating Dadi yaar LOLROFL
but i am so looking forward for this track specially if and how Khushi is connected! Ermm and finally Channel ko akal ayi.. promo diya.. mithai bato LOL
loved the precap..Embarrassed cant really wait Approve

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

adits7

adits7 IF-Sizzlerz
adits7
adits7

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 12:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Delicious_BS-

hey AditsHug
you know what this Dadi is justAngry kya bolu.. only if i wouldnt be fastingLOL but then the actess rocks also she is very pretty.. i mean she must be pretty in her young age.. now can understand that where did Anjali and Arnav got such looks Embarrassed
but she is also having similarities like ASR.. LOL but lets not judge her now.. i think she too will accept Khushi soon :)
but that naker thing was clearly not necessary.. there was othey way to show the nafrat of Dadi towards Khushi.. how much pathetic and stupid it was that she was calling the owner of the house as nauker Angry
hating Dadi yaar LOLROFL
but i am so looking forward for this track specially if and how Khushi is connected! Ermm and finally Channel ko akal ayi.. promo diya.. mithai bato LOL
loved the precap..Embarrassed cant really wait Approve

tashu tashu tashu...LOL

dis daadi twist ws much needed fr d past track...she is here to play some role...

n now toh we hv got our type of promo...dis ll help d trps...just dat dey shud kp a strong track n regular promos.

dhakdhakgirl Groupbie
dhakdhakgirl
dhakdhakgirl

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 12:59am | IP Logged
LOVED UR POST Dr.
especially title of ur post
awesome...

adits7

zulfy_135 Goldie
zulfy_135
zulfy_135

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 1:06am | IP Logged
awesome post and awesome precap:)
mishty_angel Goldie
mishty_angel
mishty_angel

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 2:15am | IP Logged
nice post as usual Hug i didn't like dadi calling khushi as servant i have expected NK will tell that she is arnav wife but he tooo didn't tell ,i disappointed for me it just an average episode
thanks for pm

adits7

adits7 IF-Sizzlerz
adits7
adits7

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 2:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by dhakdhakgirl

LOVED UR POST Dr.
especially title of ur post
awesome...

thanx dear..Big smile
adits7 IF-Sizzlerz
adits7
adits7

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 2:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mishty_angel

nice post as usual Hug i didn't like dadi calling khushi as servant i have expected NK will tell that she is arnav wife but he tooo didn't tell ,i disappointed for me it just an average episode
thanks for pm

Nk did try to tell...bt daadi din give a chance..mami cudnt help either...nyway naani is to tell the fact to daadi...n its better naani or arnav tells it rather den NK or others..

Go to top