India-Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Dadi nikli badi toofani..Bahu ko bana dia naukrani

adits7 IF-Sizzlerz
adits7
adits7

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 10:13am | IP Logged
A very good start to d week...the Drama element is high...i m lookin frwd to c the evolving relationship of Arnav and khushi...dey still have 9 days to go... 

we hv to just enjoy the power house performances dat r gonna come our way...Clapping Hands
khushi ka gardening scene ws good..Gardening.she hs started taking interest in arnav's likingsEmbarrassed...

NK" maasi ji aapka taar itna high kyun hai.."

first of all a very good choice to play the role of daadiji...Swati Chitnisji is a fab actress...double thumps up fr d look of daadi...her saree...the mala(beads necklace) the chandan tikka on her forehead..plus the cane mat she carries...good detailing..

daadiji "
iss ghar ke naukaron kon apni hadhen nahi batayi kya.."

mamiji"
arnav betwa jo hide n seek ma ee phatti saadi se shaadi kiye rahi...eeka best fraand aayenge toh eeka sab batayengi.."LOL

waah payaliya ka dimag..jab chalta hai toh humesha galat jagah pe.Duh..she suggested khushi to go to Daadi's room wid glass of milk...n upar se she said "
humein boora laga ki unhone tumhe naukrani samjha.Ouch." boora laga toh daadi ke samne munhh kholne ko kya hua tha..AngryLOL

khushi " kabhi kabhi aisa lagta hai ke jinse hum itna pyaar karte hai unke baarein hum kuch jaante hi nahi.Rolling Eyes."

the Bg score given fr Dadi is scary.
Shock 4LOL..

just her hand gesture when khushi tried to enter her room.. n BG made the scene so powerful...

arre yaar ek promo dedo...i m sure if dey give adaadi n family or daadi n khushi wala promo it ll help d trps WinkWinkWink.Big smileBig smile..

it was good to c how NK made n effort to clear d misunderstanding..but in vain off course.ConfusedConfusedConfused..

nyway anjali n daadi scene ws good.Clap..esp dos flashbacks...so we now know dat sumthin frm past is cmin up...

n thou Anjali hugged daadi tightly n ws all emotional...Daadi din hug bk infact her face ws clean of ny expressions..it ws straight.Stern Smile..till anjali mentioned the night when sumthin miserable had happened.Confused..

anjali"
aap uss raat ke baad...ShockedShockedShocked..."

sh*t dis daadi is gonna create sum troubleConfusedConfused...esp after knowing abt shyam...n khushi being the reason fr itOuch..

i think ASR is more on his Father's side.LOL.while the arnav in ASR is more on naani's side.Smile..

..daadi n ASR have sum similarities.Approve..

i liked the Camera angle when arnav n naani entered the houseStar...daadi n anjali standing at left while other family members r right side...as if beech mein laxman rekha hoLOL..n naani n arnav r standing neutral....

The epi ended on shocked arnav.Zany..n naani too lookin at him...its sumthin more connected to Arnav...den to ny1 frm d family..

Precap : bbb...

der shud b a promo dis week..its sucha fab track n no promo wud b so unfair...

also Janmashtami is round the corner...Cvs kp rocking...tw.Big smileBig smileBig smile..

Edited by adits7 - 07 August 2012 at 12:34am

The following 62 member(s) liked the above post:

Kavita1970rithuparnaarmanmallikNik28Suzich123khushi_arnavkiiluvdarcychaamaaipkknd37skamaniJordinshiziKhuarvIpkkndworldAnshi7DesiGirlsRockxxArchana89shree9819kitty789poonam.gupta12Armu4evasubiamanwrit_in_waterabraxosshagun-rocksmishty_angel..Zenny..zulfy_135KhushiDMDazee.mystic.girl.-RD-gunayaarsweet-fairy-Rimsha-sizzlesamisuvravalisharma06ArnavKhushijodiarchanak..mrinalini..jane_krittzz...Arshig8SSB28Barundeewani19sikhni_saima4744dennisdmenacedeepika45fan145arshi_karishpremparbatajoopanu17pinky_blueskies.Saraa.ragvir.fansusan7polly_mkmishti_17_TheJoker--Swetha-.Manal.

Beautiful10 IF-Dazzler
Beautiful10
Beautiful10

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 10:15am | IP Logged
epi was intense loved th precap

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Kavita1970adits7

khatijalubana Goldie
khatijalubana
khatijalubana

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 10:19am | IP Logged
as alwayz Gud post adits.

Episode was ok for me but but but loved d precap.
ASR back in action

Kavita1970adits7

.Manal. IF-Addictz
.Manal.
.Manal.

I KNEW IT !!  This is the Track where we will GET THE BEST of ASR !! We Will get to See him do things Which we lost hope from his side !! 
But See What he did <3 ! he did what ASR Should do !! stand by Khushi Clap !! 

Honestly Speaking I enjoyed the Epi ! cuz this was needed to Start the High Voltage Drama !! n it did ! esp when Today Dadi assured anjali That now she is Back ! she will make Sure everything is Back to Normal ! this woman Will get shyam Back !BUT yes Im sure ALOT drama n Dhamaka Will happen once 6 months issue will be out :( ! But today Was the Sign ! that ASR will Stand by Khushi ! 

Plus I can't Hate Dadi ! something has happened ! plus she doesn't Know ASR is Married ! 
What I loved was NK Clap ! he tried to Defend Khushi ! but Man this Dadi is Scary :O !! she can shut any1 ! but Woman Our Boy ASR will SHUT u ;] !! 

Plus LOVED Daljeet's Acting seeing dadi Clap ! 

n OMG Just Watched the precap !! 

Ayee <3 ! JUST LOVED LOVED the Precap ! n enjoyed the Episode :D !! 

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

khushi_arnavkipoonam.gupta12_Mansisweet-fairygunayaarBarundeewani19pinky_blueskiesadits7-Swetha-

Armu4eva Coolbie
Armu4eva
Armu4eva

** Super Coolbie **

Lovely post Ditsy Clap Clap Clap

Indeed a very good choice of actor to play Dadi...! Will be interesting to see how all unite to support Khoosi bitiya.. thru this ordeal. .most of all Arnie boy! 

adits7-Swetha-

deepika45 IF-Rockerz
deepika45
deepika45

your post was superb as always. Your camera angle description was good. 

Edited by deepika45 - 06 August 2012 at 10:30am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

adits7

shizi Senior Member
shizi
shizi

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 10:20am | IP Logged

*EDITED*

good progress.. dadi's entry will unravel much awaited past of ASR (aesa kya hua tha usss din bhai???) LOL i just luv this  *ROFL* really u r d queen of emoticonsClap
Nice post & Hug for postmaker

Edited by shizi - 06 August 2012 at 10:34am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

poonam.gupta12DesiGirlsRockxxadits7

khan_somi Goldie
khan_somi
khan_somi

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 10:22am | IP Logged
precap was outstanding...can't wait till tom.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

adits7

Go to top