Love Marriage ya Arranged Marriage

India-Forums

Himmanshoo aka Anoop Appreciation Thread #1 (Page 99)

pensink91 Goldie
pensink91
pensink91

Posted: 25 September 2012 at 10:16am | IP Logged

Todays update is up. Just an FYI I might be late tomorrow as I have a Doctors appointment and would try to post before I leave else will post after noon Pacific time.

Thanks!!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

jps01indiLeesanSurish

WhiteNights. IF-Dazzler
WhiteNights.
WhiteNights.

Posted: 25 September 2012 at 10:23am | IP Logged
@ Indi, please call me neetz. my username is just too long :)

I have no complaints about the amount of screen time AK is getting. Infact in the past few weeks he has got more screen time than Anoop. Its just that their track is not as strong and his character in this show is a darling, soft, romantic and a cute guy. Somehow the angst ridden heroes always catch our attentions more than the simple every day guys no?LOL Fans like me were more of the fans of the character played by AK in his previous show than the actor himself. Lets see what happens further. I am all patients :) and you are right, the show is going really well right now except the part where they are trying to jabardasti create a potential  for future kitchen politics. I hate all Saas-bahu dramas to the core and would hate to see this one turning into one :(

@Pensink91, thanks a lot for the much detailed written update. Much appreciated all your hard work  :)

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

jps01pensink91indiLeesanSurish

pensink91 Goldie
pensink91
pensink91

Posted: 25 September 2012 at 10:26am | IP Logged
Looking at todays episode it is evident that Sandhya is really the vamp of this show and she will try to create rift between Sahil and RL. Sahil needs to grow up and learn to speakup. 

Mansi does not do anything and is really shown as very naive and by keeping Shivani's secret she might be in trouble too. I hope she does not get burnt by keeping mum.

Surish, since you mentioned PV yesterday, dont you feel the way Sahil and shivani are shown is similar to the youngest couple there Smile

jps01indiLeesanSurish

indi IF-Dazzler
indi
indi

Posted: 25 September 2012 at 10:29am | IP Logged

pensink ... thank you for such a wonderfully detailed WU  Thumbs Up!!!  Much appreciate  !!!!

So trouble is brewing for Sahil/Shivani!!!!  Hope these two will soon grow up and be more considerate of others!!!!  As for Mansi/Anoop ... I can see them slowly growing closer and trusting; I'm sure Mansi will soon enchant Anoop with her love and devotion!!

MIL was really hard on her  child ... she lost her husband and the child lost his father. .. why say those horrible words to him?  Seems that now he's lost both parents!   Poor Anoop, no wonder he's so sad ... 

Like the way in which RL dismisses Sandhya... let's hope they all realise her intentions and dismiss her the same way!!!!  

Edited by indi - 25 September 2012 at 10:34am

jps01pensink91LeesanSurish

pensink91 Goldie
pensink91
pensink91

Posted: 25 September 2012 at 10:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by indi

pensink ... thank you for such a wonderfully detailed WU  Thumbs Up!!!  Much appreciate  !!!!

So trouble is brewing for Sahil/Shivani!!!!  Hope these two will soon grow up and be more considerate of others!!!!  As for Mansi/Anoop ... I can see them slowly growing closer and trusting; I'm sure Mansi will soon enchant Anoop with her love and devotion!!

MIL was really hard on her  child ... she lost her husband and the child lost his father. .. why say those horrible words to him?  Seems that now he's lost both parents!   Poor Anoop, no wonder he's so sad ... 

Exactly my thoughts when I heard Mom saying al that to Anoop. For gods sake he is just a child and how is he at fault he did not force his dad to get it. His dad was the one who in his exitement did not see and came running. Niether the dad nor Anoop were at fault, its was destiny and RL should realize that whatever is destined happens and no one has any control over that. Someone should have told RL that she should think before speaking as she was talking to her own child.

jps01indiLeesanSurish

pensink91 Goldie
pensink91
pensink91

Posted: 25 September 2012 at 10:38am | IP Logged

Like the way in which RL dismisses Sandhya... let's hope they all realise her intentions and dismiss her the same way!!!!  
Indi, we all know how things work and am sure no one will dismiss Sandhya or RL would remember the previous conversation where she senses Sandhya trying to break the family. Here Sahil and shivani are really at fault and would definitely have to hear from mom as this is the truth. But here Sahil is the one who is wrong since he hid this fact and also stopped Shivani from telling, so feel bad for Shivani as she is new DIL.

Edited by pensink91 - 25 September 2012 at 10:39am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

jps01LeesanSurish

indi IF-Dazzler
indi
indi

Posted: 25 September 2012 at 10:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ConnectTheDots.

@ Indi, please call me neetz. my username is just too long :)

I have no complaints about the amount of screen time AK is getting. Infact in the past few weeks he has got more screen time than Anoop. Its just that their track is not as strong and his character in this show is a darling, soft, romantic and a cute guy. Somehow the angst ridden heroes always catch our attentions more than the simple every day guys no?LOL Fans like me were more of the fans of the character played by AK in his previous show than the actor himself. Lets see what happens further. I am all patients :) and you are right, the show is going really well right now except the part where they are trying to jabardasti create a potential  for future kitchen politics. I hate all Saas-bahu dramas to the core and would hate to see this one turning into one :(

@Pensink91, thanks a lot for the much detailed written update. Much appreciated all your hard work  :)

neetz
... (LOL!)  No doubt about it ... we do fall for the ... angst ridden heroes ...", don't we???    As for the show, so far, it doesn't look like  it's going to go the saas/bahu way ... if it's anything to go by, the MIL seemed to have caught on early with Sandhya and doesn't seem to like it ... so let's keep our fingers crossed  Wink!!!

indi IF-Dazzler
indi
indi

Posted: 25 September 2012 at 10:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pensink91

Indi, we all know how things work and am sure no one will dismiss Sandhya or RL would remember the previous conversation where she senses Sandhya trying to break the family. Here Sahil and shivani are really at fault and would definitely have to hear from mom as this is the truth. But here Sahil is the one who is wrong since he hid this fact and also stopped Shivani from telling, so feel bad for Shivani as she is new DIL.

pensink ... (LOL!!!)  I'm hoping this MIL will display some sense and not get into that sort of news carrying with Sandhya!!!!  I'm hoping she'll use her own judgement!!!  I'm expecting a different kind of trouble... trouble in the marriages???  ... but trouble we must have  Wink!!!    Sahil is carrying on as if he's still unmarried and can get his away with his schoolboy lies ... he has to understand that it now involves Shivani. ..  and of course, mama will not blame her darling son ... Shivani will get blamed for the fiasco!!! 

I'm sure Shivani will soon get fed up with Sahil's behaviour and immaturity!!!

Edited by indi - 25 September 2012 at 10:49am

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Love Marriage ya Arranged Marriage Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index