Love Marriage ya Arranged Marriage

India-Forums

   
Love Marriage ya Arranged Marriage
Love Marriage ya Arranged Marriage

Himmanshoo aka Anoop Appreciation Thread #1 (Page 98)

indi IF-Dazzler
indi
indi

Joined: 29 December 2011
Posts: 3314

Posted: 25 September 2012 at 8:40am | IP Logged
Quote: 
Indi
you have finally reached the fourth stage by achieving goldie status. I feel so embarrassed for not being available to congratulate you. I have a very complex work schedule  that keeps me busy for almost the entire day.
 

tanutes ...   Thank you so much!!!  But please don't be embarrassed ...  I quite understand when it comes to busy schedules!   Thanks againBig smile!!!

 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

jps01pensink91LeesanSurish

Surish IF-Addictz
Surish
Surish

Joined: 30 October 2011
Posts: 92051

Posted: 25 September 2012 at 8:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Jps01

Last evening's episode was brilliant, always a pleasure to watch Himm portray his characters with finesse and brilliance! 

@ Surish, whether it rains or shine, I will be here! Yesterday was just so busy at the office but I manage a few escapes.  And I am with each of you where Himmanshoo and Ashish are concerned.  We need to move on from BBAT and DEK.  These actors need our support and we should just be there for them and give them our backs!!!  They cannot always be the character we want them to be - that would be selfish on our part!  As a huge fan of Himm, I wish LMYAM succeed as the actors also need a salary to survive - I say, Give Them Your Full Support and watch them progress!!!
 
@ Indi, yes, this place is my sanctuary - I am excited and thrilled to be here, participate and have the best of friends! This is where I can chat freely about my Himm and Shuklaji with each of you!!!Big smile
 
@ Pensink, you have given us a really great writeup - nothing missed and again, thank you!
 
@ Shana and Mandy, at the beginning of LMYAM, we also felt that the character of Sahil had more screen time than Anoop. And I am positive that now its Anoop's turn but soon Sahil will shine again!  I do understand your feelings about Sahil's character but let's wait and see! I also have a difficult time with the screen chemistry of Shivani, but I will wait and hope for the best!  In the meantime, please give them your full support and I think its childish/immature to want them to remain as the character you initially fell in love with. 
 
Jpso1

Beautifully stated Jps01! In full agreement with you! LMYAM'S entire cast and crew deserves our full support!



Edited by Surish - 25 September 2012 at 8:51am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

jps01pensink91indiLeesan

WhiteNights. IF-Dazzler
WhiteNights.
WhiteNights.

Joined: 27 November 2009
Posts: 4771

Posted: 25 September 2012 at 9:37am | IP Logged
hey guys! How are you all?
 
Actually I had posted here some days back but never got a chance to come back and see what happened after that..really sorry .. Was not able to log in much after that.
Anyways, the show is going good and I am liking Himmanshoo more and more and so also Mansi-Anoop. :D
Guys, I couldn not watch the later half of yestrday's and first half of today's episodes. Did Anoop reveal anything more than that he was indirectly responsible for his dad's death? What did actually happen?
 
BTW, really happy that everyone welcomed me quite warmly. Thanks to everyone. Really was not able to post after my first post here :)

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

jps01pensink91indiLeesanSurish

indi IF-Dazzler
indi
indi

Joined: 29 December 2011
Posts: 3314

Posted: 25 September 2012 at 9:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Surish

Originally posted by Jps01

Last evening's episode was brilliant, always a pleasure to watch Himm portray his characters with finesse and brilliance! 

@ Surish, whether it rains or shine, I will be here! Yesterday was just so busy at the office but I manage a few escapes.  And I am with each of you where Himmanshoo and Ashish are concerned.  We need to move on from BBAT and DEK.  These actors need our support and we should just be there for them and give them our backs!!!  They cannot always be the character we want them to be - that would be selfish on our part!  As a huge fan of Himm, I wish LMYAM succeed as the actors also need a salary to survive - I say, Give Them Your Full Support and watch them progress!!!
 
@ Indi, yes, this place is my sanctuary - I am excited and thrilled to be here, participate and have the best of friends! This is where I can chat freely about my Himm and Shuklaji with each of you!!!Big smile
 
@ Pensink, you have given us a really great writeup - nothing missed and again, thank you!
 
@ Shana and Mandy, at the beginning of LMYAM, we also felt that the character of Sahil had more screen time than Anoop. And I am positive that now its Anoop's turn but soon Sahil will shine again!  I do understand your feelings about Sahil's character but let's wait and see! I also have a difficult time with the screen chemistry of Shivani, but I will wait and hope for the best!  In the meantime, please give them your full support and I think its childish/immature to want them to remain as the character you initially fell in love with. 
 
Jpso1

Beautifully stated Jps01! In full agreement with you! LMYAM'S entire cast and crew deserves our full support!



jps, surish ,,, So agree!!!  It's a pleasure watching Himmanshoo perform ... in any role or character ... he gives such powerful hynotizing performances ... he's certainly a joy to look at!!  Bhagonwali and Guddu Shukla will always be with us and in our memories ... how could we ever forget that lovable character!!!   But that does not mean that we cannot also enjoy LMYAM!!!!  Afterall, Himmanshoo gave life to Guddu Shukla .LOLLOLLOL.. !!!!   And he's also bringing to life AnoopWink !!! 

Hope that Ashish's fans would change their minds and support him!!!!

BTW ... I'm loving the show and supporting the entire cast and crew   LOLLOL!!! 




Edited by indi - 25 September 2012 at 9:40am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

jps01pensink91LeesanSurish

indi IF-Dazzler
indi
indi

Joined: 29 December 2011
Posts: 3314

Posted: 25 September 2012 at 9:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ConnectTheDots.

hey guys! How are you all?
 
Actually I had posted here some days back but never got a chance to come back and see what happened after that..really sorry .. Was not able to log in much after that.
Anyways, the show is going good and I am liking Himmanshoo more and more and so also Mansi-Anoop. :D
Guys, I couldn not watch the later half of yestrday's and first half of today's episodes. Did Anoop reveal anything more than that he was indirectly responsible for his dad's death? What did actually happen?
 
BTW, really happy that everyone welcomed me quite warmly. Thanks to everyone. Really was not able to post after my first post here :)



connectTheDots
... pensink91 does a brilliant and detailed update every day.  It's posted in this forum so you can always read it.  You may wish to read yesterday's ... today's hasn't been posted as yet!!! 

It's good to have you here!!!   Please keep visiting!!!  We all love Himmanshoo  Wink!!!! 



The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

jps01pensink91LeesanSurish

WhiteNights. IF-Dazzler
WhiteNights.
WhiteNights.

Joined: 27 November 2009
Posts: 4771

Posted: 25 September 2012 at 9:51am | IP Logged
@ Indi, thanks Indi I will look it up.
Yup you all seem to be great fans of Himmanshoo, but for me this is the first time I am watching him. I was Ashish's fan. I still like him and I am ready to wait and watch if his track improves. Mansi and Anoop have an upper hand as of now where interesting storyline is concerned. Also somehow Indian TV shows fare better at showing love blossoming after marriage LOL 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

jps01pensink91indiLeesan

indi IF-Dazzler
indi
indi

Joined: 29 December 2011
Posts: 3314

Posted: 25 September 2012 at 9:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ConnectTheDots.

@ Indi, thanks Indi I will look it up.
Yup you all seem to be great fans of Himmanshoo, but for me this is the first time I am watching him. I was Ashish's fan. I still like him and I am ready to wait and watch if his track improves. Mansi and Anoop have an upper hand as of now where interesting storyline is concerned. Also somehow Indian TV shows fare better at showing love blossoming after marriage LOL 



connectthedots
... I should have said this thread ... yesterday's is written on page 92!!! 

You wouldn't be disappointed with Himmanshoo!!!  Don't worry, I'm sure Ashish will also be given a fair share of screen time.  And the show is really going good ... I'm enjoying it!!!  Keep watching!!!!



The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

jps01pensink91Leesan

pensink91 Goldie
pensink91
pensink91

Joined: 18 May 2011
Posts: 1097

Posted: 25 September 2012 at 10:13am | IP Logged

Episode starts with Anoop remembering the last rites of his father and someone is giving all the things that belonged to his dad and then the person gives the racket. Anoop (kid) comes and says this is the gift papa got for me and mom replies yes, this is your gift and this took your dads life. And then leaves from there crying and anoop us remembering all those painful moments. Back in reality Mansi says Anoop ji let me help you overcoming this pain. Anoop says no, he replies Mansi you are my wife and you have every right to know about my past and I shared it with you. But he asks her that please end this discussion and topic here. He tells her he does not need her help nor anyone's help with this matter. Here Shivani and Sahil are discussing how to handle the clients request to move the marriage venue to Jaipur. Shivani does not agree and Sahil says after what happened today I cannot go to mom forthis and this is the best way to complete the task she has taken. Here Mansi is looking at her sleeping MIL and says I will bring you and Anoop ji closer. Sahil tells Shivani that she will have to go to Jaipur in the morning and return in the evening as that is the best solution to their problem.

Mansi comes to Shivani's room and Shivani asks her how is she and asks if she spoke to Anoop. Mansi replies yes and she tells Sahil and Anoop's dad's death was an accident and then the who thing is in mute. Shivani replies oh no so this was the reason of so much pain and everyone's anger. She says why is Anoop blaming himself when he is not at fault. Mansi replies that as much as I know him he is like that and says this guilt is hurting him and I cannot do anything to ease his pain. Shivani says you can definitely help Anoop and Mansi says I don't know as Anoop does not allow anyone to come that close to him. Shivani says I have trust your love will help Anoop ji. Shivani is constantly looking at the clock so Mansi asks her what the issue is and Shivani says she is going to Jaipur. Mansi says did you inform Mom and Shivani says no but mom already gave her permission for this project so how does it matter and sahil says he will talk to her later. Mansi says you think you will win mom's trust by lying and doing all this. Shivani responds Mansi " you will talk like this as you are MILs favorite DIL". She tells you have your own problems and I have mine. She also tells Mansi you handle your problems and I will handle mine. So Mansi says okay if that is the case I will never interfere in your problems and Shivani feels remorseful. Then Mansi thinks I need to talk to Sahil as this is not good and will land Shivani into big trouble. She is looking for Sahil when Sandhya comes and asks her what she is looking for and she looks disturbed. Mansi replies no she is just looking for Sahil to know what he would like to eat for breakfast and Sandhya replies "oh how sweet, when Sahil has such a loving Bhabhi why will he miss his wife" and then asks BTW where is Shivani. Then herself answers she must have gone to work as she is not a housewife as us. She tells Mansi to go down as everyone is waiting at the breakfast table and she will join them soon.

Bua asks Anoop if Bhabhi is coming for breakfast or nor and Anoop replies I don't know and that Sahil had tried to pacify her last night. Then Bua replies that I would have asked Sahil but he must be sleeping. MIL comes and asks why no one has started and says I am so hungry . The Sahil comes and everyone starts teasing that where has the sun risen from today as Sahil is up so early. MIL says it not my problem as no one wil ever blame me as Sahil himself sent his wife to work. They keep teasing him and Sahil is about to say that the Shivani has gone to Jaipur when Anoop intervenes and saysleave it and not to tease his brother. Anoop says I have to make an announcement and Mansi asks him what! Anoop says from today Sahil is joining office and will be managing the Haldipur project. Sandhya is shocked with this news and says Anoop bhaiya please don't mind I have to say something. She asks Anoop that this project was assigned to Bhushan then how come now Sahil will manage it. Bua tells her to stay out of business matters and whether Bhushan manages that or Sahil is one and the same thing. Anoop tells Sahil will initially assist bhushan and when is learns the business he will independently manage it. MIL praises Anoop and says this was a very smart move and she was happy that Sahil will now join the business. Sahil is getting ready and Mansi comes and tells him to inform about Shivani going to Jaipur as she might get into trouble and Sahil replies don't worry Shivani will be back on time and he calls Shivani. He tells he is joining work and Shivani says wish she was there to see him off to work. Shivani tells him things were going well and she should be back on time. Sandhya comes to MILs room  ( I knew she was a trouble maker) and tell RL that Mamiji let me help you opening the suitcase. She then asks what are you looking for in this and MIL takes out a new bag and says Sahil was saying Shivani needs a bag to carry her files etc and this is new so will come in handy for Shivani. Sandhya trying to add more fuel to existing fire and says we really need to praise Shivani as she does what she thinks of doing. Because of her Sahil is also joining Business and then says Shivani did court marriage and now when she should be handling the kitchen like other DILs she is going out to work. MIL replies this is the last project after this Shivani will not work (I pity the MIL as she trusts her  Sahil so much. Agree with Mansi Sahil should be clear with his mom regarding Shivani and her work as else Shivani will have to bear the anger).

Sandhya says none of the other DILs don't have so much daring and then says I am sure taking out Mamaji's picture was also Shivani's idea. Then says no I feel like it and then says aunt think Mansi is so simple she can never get these ideas. RL loses her patience and tells her off saying instead of breaking the house go and help Mansi with the kitchen work. RL is really fed up with Sandhya's ranting. Sandhya comes to Bhushan and says why don't you take leave as what difference does it make eventually the project, which you are building up is going to Sahil. Bhushan tries to pacify her that anoop and I already had this conversation. Sahil is just a novice and for him to manage business on his own is not possible so he will work under me. He tell as much as I know Sahil he will not work for long. Sandhya is not convinced. Mansi is giving something to Anoop and he asks what is this , she replies this is dad's room keys and she has cleaned it and locked it. She tells now this key would remain with him and she would never ever try to look at that part of his life again. Anoop takes the keys and moves away and Mansi is left looking at him (feel bad for Mansi).

 

Precap  OMG:  Shivani is leaving to come home when the mandap falls down and she calls Mansi. Sandya is shown answering Mansi's phone while Mansi is kneading the Roti dough. Shivani is telling Mansi that she will not be able to come back on time and to handle MIL. She also tells that Sahil has still not told MIL about me being in Jaipur ………………..OuchDead AB to Shivani Gayi/now Shivani is goneDisapprove

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

godblessalljps01indiLeesanSurish

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Love Marriage ya Arranged Marriage Topic Index

  • Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index