Love Marriage ya Arranged Marriage

India-Forums

Himmanshoo aka Anoop Appreciation Thread #1 (Page 97)

indi IF-Dazzler
indi
indi

Posted: 25 September 2012 at 6:00am | IP Logged

Hi all!!!  I'm here!!!  Was just too too busy yesterday, but read all your posts ... very interesting all!!!

Was so happy to see the forum busy, but so very disappointed to see the CM rating ... especially as I feel that I voted 100 times last few days!!!  I'm dreading the trp rating!!!!

pensink ... thank you for a wonderful WU again!  Well done!!!

Later!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

jps01pensink91LeesanSurish

ShanUlas IF-Sizzlerz
ShanUlas
ShanUlas

Posted: 25 September 2012 at 6:07am | IP Logged
Hey Mandy story is not over yet ...hamanshoo is playing his part and Sahil his own...being boy next door is not a fault the fault is this boy has to do nothing much in the show ...specially when we have seen him doing so much before .Unhappy

The fact is Himanshoo and Ashu both are angry young man type guys .Seeing them in one show is like watching Dharmendra and Amitabh Bachhan in one film.Where Amitabh was still angry young man but Dharmendra took different path and entertained audience with his comic flare .Big smile

So our Ashu still has a chance to shine with his comic flare and mediator between his mom bro bhabhi.His character has still lot to give mandy .Dont be depressed just lets hope cvs do care that they have talent in hand Cool

I just wish LMYAM turns out to be hit like Sholey Thumbs Up

And yes to all lovers I am shana a big flirt I like Ashu more but then that does not mean I like himanshoo less .Its just that I feel Ashu need more of my support coz a great chunk of his fan dont watch his show coz they feel he made a wrong choice.Sometimes I feel too.But then I am still  here to support him and wish he does best even in this average character and make it shine .Thumbs Up

Wqell rajLaxmi has two hansome sons Anoop and Sahil and I Shana love them both Wink

Love U All

Keep supporting LMYAM our loved actors need us Smile

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

jps01pensink91indiLeesanSurish

Surish IF-Addictz
Surish
Surish

Posted: 25 September 2012 at 6:31am | IP Logged

Mandygill,

You're welcome my dear and you're absolutely right! It depends on how we see and interpret any actor's characteristics. Since we have gotten accustomed to seeing Ashish as a prince and Himmanshoo as Guddu Shukla it may be difficult to adapt to their new roles. What we ought to do is continue to support them all the way since we are the ones who are responsible for having them there in the first place,right?

Indi

Hi Indi welcome back!Missed you immensely!

Shana0127

Though I'm one of Himmanshoo's greatest fans I am here to support LMYAM . Would be very disappointed to see it eliminated from the sets at an early stage

Edited by Surish - 25 September 2012 at 6:47am

jps01pensink91indiLeesan

indi IF-Dazzler
indi
indi

Posted: 25 September 2012 at 6:36am | IP Logged

shana0127
... that's the spirit .. give the show and the guys a chance!!!  I'm sure that Ashish will get his chance to shine as the shows progresses ... the theme is about two marriages ... so we'll be seeing more of Sahil and Shivani also! 

I read your earlier post and could sympathise with Ashish's fans re his earlier show.  As a matter of fact, we, Himmanshoo's fans, are still suffering heartbreak over his last serial which ended seven months ago!!  We too cannot let go, but we are determined to support this very versatile actor!!!  We know his ability and we are sure that we'll get the best of Himm, no matter what the role or whom he has to share screen space with!!!  He's that powerful an actor ... he can successfully adapt to any character ... no matter if it's gentleman, gunda, rich, poor, thief, husband, etc.  ... we are sure that Himmanshoo will shine!!!  

No offense, but I can't resist ... I'm a fan of Himmanshoo (LOL!)))  ... Himmanshoo has that dominant quality and magnetic personality that he steals the scenes from the other actors!!!  The man can't help it... he's pure dynamite!!!  He literally masters the art of acting ... and his versatility ensures that we enjoy his every role!!!!  That's the measure of a magnificent actor ... he masters any role or character!!!! 

Keep encouraging Ashish's fans!  He needs their support and I'm sure they wouldn't be disappointed!!!!

indi IF-Dazzler
indi
indi

Posted: 25 September 2012 at 6:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Surish

O

Indi

Hi Indi welcome back!Missed you immensely!

Shana0127

Though I'm one of Himmanshoo's greatest fans I am here to support LMYAM . Would be very disappointed to see it eliminated from the sets at an early stage

Surish 
... thanks; nice to know that somebody missed me  Wink!!!  Bit busy ... but made time to read the posts... very interesting I must say, but don't agree with some ... I think it's one of tanutes' re real life partners ... LOLLOL!!!!     As we expected, the competition is hard to take  Wink,  but we need those fans' support if LMYAM is to survive!  Himmanshoo is just too much .. or is it too hot ...  to handle  Tongue!!! 

Surish IF-Addictz
Surish
Surish

Posted: 25 September 2012 at 7:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Indi

Surish  ... thanks; nice to know that somebody missed me  Wink!!!  Bit busy ... but made time to read the posts... very interesting I must say, but don't agree with some ... I think it's one of tanutes' re real life partners ... LOLLOL!!!!     As we expected, the competition is hard to take  Wink,  but we need those fans' support if LMYAM is to survive!  Himmanshoo is just too much .. or is it too hot ...  to handle  Tongue!!!  

Indi

Don't mention it dear. It is always indeed a great pleasure conversing with you!Tanutes envisaging HimSam offscreen chemistry almost made me faint!You and I both have something in common and that is what I like about you. Himmanshoo's rating is still not up to standard though it went up today.Wish to see a BBAT 2 in the making so I would do my utmost best to ensure that this happens by giving him and his show my full support. 

Edited by Surish - 25 September 2012 at 7:20am

jps01pensink91indiLeesan

indi IF-Dazzler
indi
indi

Posted: 25 September 2012 at 7:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jps01

My dearest Pensink, am so very sorry to hear about your dad and please accept my heartfelt condolences!  You are a trooper!! - big hugs Anoop Ji style, just for you!Big smile

@ Surish, you have now piqued my curiosity, so excited for tonight!!!Big smile

And where is my Indi today!  I am so busy but I come in here just to regain my normalcy!!!

jps ... You come here for normalcy,  you sayShocked????      You are in a really bad state, Girl   Wacko!!!       I honestly think you need some help ... at work I mean   LOL!!!!

jay, you have a nice day   LOLLOL!!! 

jps01 Goldie
jps01
jps01

Posted: 25 September 2012 at 8:29am | IP Logged

Last evening's episode was brilliant, always a pleasure to watch Himm portray his characters with finesse and brilliance! 

@ Surish, whether it rains or shine, I will be here! Yesterday was just so busy at the office but I manage a few escapes.  And I am with each of you where Himmanshoo and Ashish are concerned.  We need to move on from BBAT and DEK.  These actors need our support and we should just be there for them and give them our backs!!!  They cannot always be the character we want them to be - that would be selfish on our part!  As a huge fan of Himm, I wish LMYAM succeed as the actors also need a salary to survive - I say, Give Them Your Full Support and watch them progress!!!

@ Indi, yes, this place is my sanctuary - I am excited and thrilled to be here, participate and have the best of friends! This is where I can chat freely about my Himm and Shuklaji with each of you!!!Big smile

@ Pensink, you have given us a really great writeup - nothing missed and again, thank you!

@ Shana and Mandy, at the beginning of LMYAM, we also felt that the character of Sahil had more screen time than Anoop. And I am positive that now its Anoop's turn but soon Sahil will shine again!  I do understand your feelings about Sahil's character but let's wait and see! I also have a difficult time with the screen chemistry of Shivani, but I will wait and hope for the best!  In the meantime, please give them your full support and I think its childish/immature to want them to remain as the character you initially fell in love with. 

pensink91indiLeesanSurish

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Love Marriage ya Arranged Marriage Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index