Love Marriage ya Arranged Marriage

India-Forums

Himmanshoo aka Anoop Appreciation Thread #1 (Page 96)

pensink91 Goldie
pensink91
pensink91

Posted: 24 September 2012 at 2:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Surish

Originally posted by Pensink

Surish, I agree 100% with what you wrote about present Anoop. But you know it was because he hid all these painful memories within himself. And  for any person who has so much pain tends to give pain to others and displays the same emotions as Anoop does. And now since Mansi was able to bring all that pain out I feel he might not have these mood swings and we might see a lot of change in him too. Even though he told Mansi that he does not need her help but just like how Guddu was initially Anoop too would come out and change to a better person.  But it all depends on how the CVs plan to show it.

Pensink

Yes pensink I comply with you without equivocation that Mansi would be very instrumental in reverting Anoop to normalcy. Since life is like a roller-coaster, someone else (woman)may step in and complicate the situation resulting in recurring mood swings. Hope they become proud parents before such an event occurs! Wish it was Nivedita! Never seen her play an antagonistic role!
Surish, i would hope to see them as parents too. i wanted the same when in BBAT Guddu had mentioned the names but we never got that. Lets see where this show is headed. Since we have two leads maybe they can show Sahil changing to this moody character as now Shivani's work is going to take her to different citiies. But one thing I can never understand in these TV shows when the couple is really shown taking their relationship to a different level they never concieve immediately whereas the ones where it happens accidently they get pregnant immediately within a few days. Its really baffles me.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

jps01indiLeesanSurish

Surish IF-Addictz
Surish
Surish

Posted: 24 September 2012 at 2:31pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by pensink

Surish, i would hope to see them as parents too. i wanted the same when in BBAT Guddu had mentioned the names but we never got that. Lets see where this show is headed. Since we have two leads maybe they can show Sahil changing to this moody character as now Shivani's work is going to take her to different citiies. But one thing I can never understand in these TV shows when the couple is really shown taking their relationship to a different level they never concieve immediately whereas the ones where it happens accidently they get pregnant immediately within a few days. Its really baffles me.

Pensink

That is so true like Punar Vivah for example! Yash and Aarti were under the heavy influence of alcohol before they consummate and conceived a baby in sin. When the compulsive liar, Neelu was faking her pregnancy, Runjhun could have been the one who was actually pregnant. Upon being rescued from the clutches of Pappu by Guddu, she could have delivered the baby with the help of Guddu. This would have been awesome and may have increased Bhagonwali's ratings.At least LMYAM could be innovative.However, Asish's supporters are clamouring for this show to end since their idol fails to shine under the umbrella of Anoop. Since Mansi and Shivani were once very good friends I think that they and both husbands can get together and resolve their ongoing issues. What about taking the honeymoon trip together and doing something adventurous? That would be awesome!

Edited by Surish - 24 September 2012 at 2:39pm

jps01pensink91indiLeesan

pensink91 Goldie
pensink91
pensink91

Posted: 24 September 2012 at 2:45pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Surish

Originally posted by pensink

Pensink

That is so true like Punar Vivah for example! Yash and Aarti were under the heavy influence of alcohol before they consummate and conceived a baby in sin. When the compulsive liar, Neelu was faking her pregnancy, Runjhun could have been the one who was actually pregnant. When finally rescued from the clutches of Pappu by Guddu, she could have delivered the baby with the help of Guddu. This would have been awesome and may have increased Bhagonwali's ratings.At least LMYAM could be innovative.However, Asish's supporters are clamouring for this show to end since their idol fails to shine under the umbrella of Anoop. Since Mansi and Shivani were once very good friends I think that they and both husbands can get together and resolve their ongoing issues
LOLI was really thinking of Punar Vivah and you mentioned it.

Well not to offend anyone, but what were Ashish's supporters thinking this was expected. Anoop/Himmanshoo is such a superb actor who portrays any character and emotion so well and anyone else to shine above him is not possible especially when he is a co-lead. But the show will not end so soon.

Just as uptil now Mansi and Anoop helped Shivani and Sahil with their issues I am sure now that Sahil is aware of his brother's behavior towards his Bhabhi, he will now help them resolve their issues. I would like to see him play cupid for Mansi and Anoop. He has started that today when he comes, once shivani leaves for work, and tells Mansi that she looks good when smiling and that her smile would also bring a smile on anoop's face. He also tells her that she just needs to push harder to make place in his brother's heart. So it has started and that will be the next track of this show. Just guessing hereBig smile

Edited by pensink91 - 24 September 2012 at 2:49pm

jps01indiLeesanSurish

jps01 Goldie
jps01
jps01

Posted: 24 September 2012 at 3:15pm | IP Logged
My goodness, and the award goes to Pensink and Surish for keeping this thread alive today!!! Hats off to you both!! Excellent comments and analysis!!ClapClapClap

pensink91indiLeesanSurish

Surish IF-Addictz
Surish
Surish

Posted: 24 September 2012 at 3:32pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Pensink

I was really thinking of Punar Vivah and you mentioned it.

Well not to offend anyone, but what were Ashish's supporters thinking this was expected. Anoop/Himmanshoo is such a superb actor who portrays any character and emotion so well and anyone else to shine above him is not possible especially when he is a co-lead. But the show will not end so soon.

Just as uptil now Mansi and Anoop helped Shivani and Sahil with their issues I am sure now that Sahil is aware of his brother's behavior towards his Bhabhi, he will now help them resolve their issues. I would like to see him play cupid for Mansi and Anoop. He has started that today when he comes, once shivani leaves for work, and tells Mansi that she looks good when smiling and that her smile would also bring a smile on anoop's face. He also tells her that she just needs to push harder to make place in his brother's heart. So it has started and that will be the next track of this show. Just guessing hereBig smile

Pensink 

Yes pensink but although it has started they will have to overcome that major obstacle Rajlaxmi. What I would like is for all four of them to be spending more time together. You don't usually get this in other shows.
Rasha invented the name Ansi and one of our opponents was suggesting that Anoop and Mansi be given that title. I had to inform them that it was too late since Anoop's supporters were already using that name.

Originally posted by Jps01

My goodness, and the award goes to Pensink and Surish for keeping this thread alive today!!! Hats off to you both!! Excellent comments and analysis!!
ClapClapClap

Jps01

Thanks Jps01, but please make some comments as well

Edited by Surish - 24 September 2012 at 4:00pm

jps01pensink91indiLeesan

mandygill IF-Dazzler
mandygill
mandygill

Posted: 24 September 2012 at 9:37pm | IP Logged
Hello Himmanshu fans, i am Ashish fan..i agree with u all that himmanshu is doing great job as anoop..and on the other hand ashish is not getting enough appreciation from his few fans who r watching this show..the reason being that they have seen his brilliant performance in a recent show dekha ek khwab where he plays role of a prince..he has fans all over the world! and i want to make one thing clear that his fan following is not only because of his looks its also because they saw potential in him as an actor! his chemistry with priyal was so magical and out of this world, they together won millions of hearts, they r the #4 jodi in the recent polls conducted and ashish's role as udayveer was 5th most loved among all the shows! after hearing that he is coming to a family drama lots of his fans boycott the show because it was replacing dek and 2nd they did not like the chemistry with his co star..well, i think that all this has taken toll on him as it is hard to digest the fact that his character as sahil is not as appreciated as udayveer was..sometimes all the characters don't gel well with one's personality and same is the case with ashish..also someone commented he cannot shine under himmanshu's umbrella, well i disagree to that, in his previous serial he worked with abhishek rawat who was the main lead before, abhishek is a brilliant actor still the viewers preferred ashish over him and the cvs were forced to make ashish as the lead from a gray character..now being a prince clicked with ashish's personality, maybe playing an ordinary next door boy character of sahil did not! some people r only made for bigger and larger than life type of roles..my viewWink!

Edited by mandygill - 24 September 2012 at 11:26pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

jps01pensink91indiShanUlasSurish

Surish IF-Addictz
Surish
Surish

Posted: 25 September 2012 at 1:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mandygill

Hello Himmanshu fans, i am Ashish fan..i agree with u all that himmanshu is doing great job as anoop..and on the other hand ashish is not getting enough appreciation from his few fans who r watching this show..the reason being that they have seen his brilliant performance in a recent show dekha ek khwab where he plays role of a prince..he has fans all over the world! and i want to make one thing clear that his fan following is not only because of his looks its also because they saw potential in him as an actor! his chemistry with priyal was so magical and out of this world, they together won millions of hearts, they r the #4 jodi in the recent polls conducted and ashish's role as udayveer was 5th most loved among all the shows! after hearing that he is coming to a family drama lots of his fans boycott the show because it was replacing dek and 2nd they did not like the chemistry with his co star..well, i think that all this has taken toll on him as it is hard to digest the fact that his character as sahil is not as appreciated as udayveer was..sometimes all the characters don't gel well with one's personality and same is the case with ashish..also someone commented he cannot shine under himmanshu's umbrella, well i disagree to that, in his previous serial he worked with abhishek rawat who was the main lead before, abhishek is a brilliant actor still the viewers preferred ashish over him and the cvs were forced to make ashish as the lead from a gray character..now being a prince clicked with ashish's personality, maybe playing an ordinary next door boy character of sahil did not! some people r only made for bigger and larger than life type of roles..my viewWink!

Mandygill

An actor supposed to be versatile enough to fit into a variety of roles in any genre of film by naturally projecting any quality like a prince, vagrant, villain, maniac, astronaut, monster, idiot, comedian, biker, hippy, private investigator, or mercenary for example. Such versatility combined with tremendous personality, unusual looks, and a voice thrilling with an undercurrent of danger, should carry him to the top.I'm cognizant of the fact that Asish is a very popular star, here in India, but Himmanshoo is a multi talented, seamless, versatile, dynamic, unappreciated actor who I believe deserves to be acknowledged as the epitome of stellar acting in its mind-blowing forms if only to raise the bar, heighten the standard of what acting is truly is! By the way Mandygill, avid fan of Asish, please don't be offended by my statements! Himmanshoo is one of my favourites and every time I see him an electric shock runs through me.Thanks ever so much for paying a visit to Himmanshoo's thread and engraving it with your opinion. It was indeed a great pleasure!

Edited by Surish - 25 September 2012 at 2:16am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

jps01pensink91indi

mandygill IF-Dazzler
mandygill
mandygill

Posted: 25 September 2012 at 5:40am | IP Logged
surish, thx for responding! my only pt is that some actors look good in certain type of roles, he is not doing bad as sahil but all his fans r not over udayveer yet as they tried hard for show's extension and now r trying for dek2..well, for example nassrrudin shah can get into skin of any character, on the other hand amitabh bachchan who is actor par excellence looks better in aristocratic type of roles! that is all i wanted to convey..thx and hope that trps of lmyam go up!

jps01pensink91indiSurish

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Love Marriage ya Arranged Marriage Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index