Love Marriage ya Arranged Marriage

India-Forums

   
Love Marriage ya Arranged Marriage
Love Marriage ya Arranged Marriage

Himmanshoo aka Anoop Appreciation Thread #1 (Page 95)

Surish IF-Addictz
Surish
Surish

Joined: 30 October 2011
Posts: 92051

Posted: 24 September 2012 at 12:27pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by pensink

Yes, agreed.  It was really very heartwrenching scene between these two. Himmanshoo was really awesome today. He is an extremely talented actor and everyday we see his talents and versatility reaching new heights.


Pensink

With the help of Mansi, I wish that Anoop's mother would forgive herself for wrongfully accusing him of his father's death and introduce a new antagonist, probably a woman, to create issues between them after they consummate and reproduce


Edited by Surish - 24 September 2012 at 12:30pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

jps01pensink91indi

pensink91 Goldie
pensink91
pensink91

Joined: 18 May 2011
Posts: 1097

Posted: 24 September 2012 at 12:56pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Surish

Originally posted by pensink

Yes, agreed.  It was really very heartwrenching scene between these two. Himmanshoo was really awesome today. He is an extremely talented actor and everyday we see his talents and versatility reaching new heights.


Pensink

With the help of Mansi, I wish that Anoop's mother would forgive herself for wrongfully accusing him of his father's death and introduce a new antagonist, probably a woman, to create issues between them after they consummate and reproduce
I am pretty sure this would happen and I feel that woman would be Sandhya, as if you have seen today's episode it seems she is really against Mansi. But i just hope that she is not successful as other vamps, who try try and end up bringing the couple closer than separating them.
 
But first I am desperate to see their love blossoming and their romance, and ofcourse consummation. Also their honeymoon. Remember Sahil was showing some pictures of london, paris etc to Anoop to choose from and hope now that Shivani mentioned to him about Anoop and Mansi's relationship he might force Anoop to go with Mansi while he would handle business. I really liked their small romances in the last week's episodes.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

jps01indiSurish

jps01 Goldie
jps01
jps01

Joined: 18 May 2011
Posts: 1648

Posted: 24 September 2012 at 1:26pm | IP Logged
My dearest Pensink, am so very sorry to hear about your dad and please accept my heartfelt condolences!  You are a trooper!! - big hugs Anoop Ji style, just for you!Big smile

@ Surish, you have now piqued my curiosity, so excited for tonight!!!Big smile

And where is my Indi today!  I am so busy but I come in here just to regain my normalcy!!!




The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

pensink91indiSurish

Surish IF-Addictz
Surish
Surish

Joined: 30 October 2011
Posts: 92051

Posted: 24 September 2012 at 1:27pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Pensink

I am pretty sure this would happen and I feel that woman would be Sandhya, as if you have seen today's episode it seems she is really against Mansi. But i just hope that she is not successful as other vamps, who try try and end up bringing the couple closer than separating them.
 
But first I am desperate to see their love blossoming and their romance, and ofcourse consummation. Also their honeymoon. Remember Sahil was showing some pictures of london, paris etc to Anoop to choose from and hope now that Shivani mentioned to him about Anoop and Mansi's relationship he might force Anoop to go with Mansi while he would handle business. I really liked their small romances in the last week's episodes.


Pensink,

Sorry to say this but I think that Anoop is extremely erratic and is prone to unexpected changes at any time. He would throw in the boot at any interval.I thinks this marks the presence of chronic depressive  disorder which is characterised by periods of depressed moods, inter-dispersed with periods of normal moods. He would be in a state of elation then in a split second he could be either irate, angry, weepy and pessimistic. Likewise I would like to see their romance burgeoning into consummation nice and slowly  with a few kisses here and there





Edited by Surish - 24 September 2012 at 1:34pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

jps01pensink91indi

pensink91 Goldie
pensink91
pensink91

Joined: 18 May 2011
Posts: 1097

Posted: 24 September 2012 at 1:36pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Surish

Originally posted by Pensink

I am pretty sure this would happen and I feel that woman would be Sandhya, as if you have seen today's episode it seems she is really against Mansi. But i just hope that she is not successful as other vamps, who try try and end up bringing the couple closer than separating them.
 
But first I am desperate to see their love blossoming and their romance, and ofcourse consummation. Also their honeymoon. Remember Sahil was showing some pictures of london, paris etc to Anoop to choose from and hope now that Shivani mentioned to him about Anoop and Mansi's relationship he might force Anoop to go with Mansi while he would handle business. I really liked their small romances in the last week's episodes.


Pensink,

Sorry to say this but I think that Anoop is extremely erratic and is prone to unexpected changes at any time. He would throw in the boot at any interval.I thinks this marks the presence of chronic depressive  disorder which is characterised by periods of depressed moods, inter-dispersed with periods of normal moods. He would be in a sate of elation then in a split second he gets either irate, angry, weepy and pessimistic .



Surish, I agree 100% with what you wrote about present Anoop. But you know it was because he hid all these painful memories within himself. And  for any person who has so much pain tends to give pain to others and displays the same emotions as Anoop does. And now since Mansi was able to bring all that pain out I feel he might not have these mood swings and we might see a lot of change in him too. Even though he told Mansi that he does not need her help but just like how Guddu was initially Anoop too would come out and change to a better person.  But it all depends on how the CVs plan to show it.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

jps01indiSurish

pensink91 Goldie
pensink91
pensink91

Joined: 18 May 2011
Posts: 1097

Posted: 24 September 2012 at 1:37pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by jps01

My dearest Pensink, am so very sorry to hear about your dad and please accept my heartfelt condolences!  You are a trooper!! - big hugs Anoop Ji style, just for you!Big smile

@ Surish, you have now piqued my curiosity, so excited for tonight!!!Big smile

And where is my Indi today!  I am so busy but I come in here just to regain my normalcy!!!




Thanks!!  Smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

jps01indiSurish

Surish IF-Addictz
Surish
Surish

Joined: 30 October 2011
Posts: 92051

Posted: 24 September 2012 at 1:41pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Jps01

My dearest Pensink, am so very sorry to hear about your dad and please accept my heartfelt condolences!  You are a trooper!! - big hugs Anoop Ji style, just for you!Big smile

@ Surish, you have now piqued my curiosity, so excited for tonight!!!Big smile

And where is my Indi today!  I am so busy but I come in here just to regain my normalcy!!!

Jps01

I couldn't have stimulated your interest without the help of Pensink.Probably Indi is camouflaging herself somewhere in this forum until she's ready to emerge


Edited by Surish - 24 September 2012 at 1:42pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

jps01pensink91indi

Surish IF-Addictz
Surish
Surish

Joined: 30 October 2011
Posts: 92051

Posted: 24 September 2012 at 1:52pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Pensink

Surish, I agree 100% with what you wrote about present Anoop. But you know it was because he hid all these painful memories within himself. And  for any person who has so much pain tends to give pain to others and displays the same emotions as Anoop does. And now since Mansi was able to bring all that pain out I feel he might not have these mood swings and we might see a lot of change in him too. Even though he told Mansi that he does not need her help but just like how Guddu was initially Anoop too would come out and change to a better person.  But it all depends on how the CVs plan to show it.

Pensink

Yes pensink I comply with you without equivocation that Mansi would be very instrumental in reverting Anoop to normalcy. Since life is like a roller-coaster, someone else (woman)may step in and complicate the situation resulting in recurring mood swings. Hope they become proud parents before such an event occurs! Wish it was Nivedita! Never seen her play an antagonistic role!Supriya was superb in that department. Since Asish marriage is primarily based on love,he and his wife should be experiencing some very romantic moments. Apparently Anoop's arranged marriage has absorbed the attention of many viewers filling in that gap.


Edited by Surish - 24 September 2012 at 1:59pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

jps01pensink91indi

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Love Marriage ya Arranged Marriage Topic Index

  • Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index