Love Marriage ya Arranged Marriage

India-Forums

Himmanshoo aka Anoop Appreciation Thread #1 (Page 94)

pensink91 Goldie
pensink91
pensink91

Posted: 24 September 2012 at 11:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jps01

@ Pensink, thank you sooo very very very much for your excellent and detailed write-up!!! You go girl, you have mastered the art of doing the write-up!  Quite impressed and I must congratulate you for this.  Immense responsibility and yet you make it look so simple.  Thank you from the bottom of my heart Pensink!!!Star

My goodness, what an episode!!! Can't wait for tonight and then will comment more!

Yes, I agree that the story is progressing, just hope the TRPs go up, not happy that we went down again on the forum ranking Ouch.

You are most welcome!!

And I agree regarding the TRPs, I dont why they went down againwhen the story is progressing so well. Hope its goes back up now .

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

jps01indiSurish

jps01 Goldie
jps01
jps01

Posted: 24 September 2012 at 11:04am | IP Logged
@ Surish, I would say regarding your earlier comment about Himmanshoo's mom finding a girl for him and your response, that my Himm is so good looking that the girls cannot help but fall in love with himEmbarrassed (just look at us here as an example).  I think he is a charmer all the way!!Tongue

@ Dearest Pensink, don't want to pry, but since you commented on your dad, is he not around?

Edited by jps01 - 24 September 2012 at 11:06am

pensink91indiSurish

pensink91 Goldie
pensink91
pensink91

Posted: 24 September 2012 at 11:09am | IP Logged

@ Surish, I would say regarding your earlier comment about Himmanshoo's mom finding a girl for him and your response, that my Himm is so good looking that the girls cannot help but fall in love with himEmbarrassed (just look at us here as an example).  I think he is a charmer all the way!!Tongue

@ Dearest Pensink, don't want to pry, but since you commented on your dad, is he not around?

No Jay, my dad passed away with cancer 4 years back. I normally would not have mentioned but could not help after seeing the episode today.

jps01indiSurish

Surish IF-Addictz
Surish
Surish

Posted: 24 September 2012 at 11:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Jps01

@ Surish, I would say regarding your earlier comment about Himmanshoo's mom finding a girl for him and your response, that my Himm is so good looking that the girls cannot help but fall in love with himEmbarrassed (just look at us here as an example).  I think he is a charmer all the way!!Tongue

Jps01

Absolutely Jps01! The man is much better looking than his present opponent but some people are apparently suffering from myopia astigmatism and needs lasik eye surgery in order to correct their vision!By tanutes visualising that he and  Mansi  become romantically involved off-screen gives me the creeps!

Edited by Surish - 24 September 2012 at 11:16am

jps01pensink91indi

Surish IF-Addictz
Surish
Surish

Posted: 24 September 2012 at 11:38am | IP Logged

@ Surish, I would say regarding your earlier comment about Himmanshoo's mom finding a girl for him and your response, that my Himm is so good looking that the girls cannot help but fall in love with himEmbarrassed (just look at us here as an example).  I think he is a charmer all the way!!Tongue

Dearest Pensink, don't want to pry, but since you commented on your dad, is he not around?

Originally posted by Pensink
No Jay, my dad passed away with cancer 4 years back. I normally would not have mentioned but could not help after seeing the episode today.

Pensink 

My heartfelt profound condolences to you!Wishing you the strength to sustain you and the healing and a peace of mind to soothe your spirit while reminiscing of your dad's death. May his soul rest in peace. 

Edited by Surish - 24 September 2012 at 11:39am

jps01pensink91indi

pensink91 Goldie
pensink91
pensink91

Posted: 24 September 2012 at 11:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Surish

Dearest Pensink, don't want to pry, but since you commented on your dad, is he not around?

Originally posted by Pensink

Pensink 

My heartfelt profound condolences to you!Wishing you the strength to sustain you and the healing and a peace of mind to soothe your spirit while reminiscing of your dad's death. May his soul rest in peace. 
Thanks!!

jps01indiSurish

Surish IF-Addictz
Surish
Surish

Posted: 24 September 2012 at 12:07pm | IP Logged
Pensink

You're most welcome! The manner in which Anoop forcefully grabbed Mansi by the arm and dragged her into the room was far much worse than Guddu. When he bellowed at her,the poor woman's adrenaline went racing that her heart almost popped out of her chest. Never seen him done this before to Runjhun nor the wicked witch of the west, Neelu. That' is what you call versatility to the optimum level!

Edited by Surish - 24 September 2012 at 12:23pm

jps01pensink91indi

pensink91 Goldie
pensink91
pensink91

Posted: 24 September 2012 at 12:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Surish

Pensink

You're most welcome! The manner in which Anoop forcefully grabbed Mansi by the arm and dragged her into the room was far much worse than Guddu. When he bellowed at her,the poor woman's adrenaline went racing that her heart almost popped out of her chest. Never seen him done this before to Runjhun nor the wicked witch of the west, Neelu.That' is what you call versatility to the optimum level! 

Yes, agreed.  It was really very heartwrenching scene between these two. Himmanshoo was really awesome today. He is an extremely talented actor and everyday we see his talents and versatility reaching new heights.

jps01indiSurish

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Love Marriage ya Arranged Marriage Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index