Love Marriage ya Arranged Marriage

India-Forums

Himmanshoo aka Anoop Appreciation Thread #1 (Page 90)

indi IF-Dazzler
indi
indi

Posted: 21 September 2012 at 6:05am | IP Logged

Hello to my special "A" Team friends!!!   What an episode ... such powerful performances!!! 

Pensink, just as you promised … it was an awesome episode!!!   I so enjoyed it!!!   The love, sadness, pain, hurt, guilt, remorse … that encompassed every type of emotion!!!   And so beautifully performed … by all the actors          !!!! 

There was no hate in that episode.   Raj Laxmi was the perfect mother … suffering the pain for her child!!!!   Anoop seemed to have adored his father and likewise the father loved his son … maybe Anoop was the father's favourite child … he is the older son and the oldest child … and I'm told that there's always a special, different sort of feeling that parents have their first born.  Anoop did not display any sign of hate … he was hurting badly and the pain seems to come from deep inside. 

I feel the Dad might have committed suicide and Anoop was the one who discovered him!!!!  That would have been so traumatic for a young boy who adored his Dad!!! Maybe he never came to terms with the Dad's death.   Could the Dad's business have failed and thus the suicide?  Is that why Anoop has turned into such a serious businessman, forsaking all his all else and concentrating only on his business.  Is that why he's so protective of the Mom? 

I feel that in the long term the family will be grateful to Mansi for bringing up that matter re the Dad.  The family seems to have buried their pain and the issue concerning the Dad and it has been festering there.   Nobody dealing with it!!!  Mansi, by bringing up the issue will cause the family to deal with whatever it is and there their healing would begin.  It's time the family deal with their issues regarding the father!!!  Only then they may be able to move on!!!   They'll end up being grateful to Mansi!!!!   

Raj Laxmi did not display anger when Mansi apologized … her face showed only pain.  I think she knows that Mansi had no malice in her heart when she brought the photograph. 

Whenever I think that Himmanshoo has reached the zenith, he continues to surprise me!!  What a magnificent scene … no shouting or screaming,  he just silently walked out and went to be by himself; the tears so real … he wiping them away like a little lost child … my heart just broke for him.  It's so strange, the scene between Anoop and Mansi at the dinner table was really beautiful … but for some reason, I think I enjoyed the scene with a crying Anoop even more!!!  Hats off to you Himmanshoo!!!!  You continue to prove that you are the bestest best!!!!

All the actors were outstanding … I just loved how little brother Sahil touched big brother Anoop's hand, the sympathy for his brother so clearly displayed in that little comforting touch.  The sister, her face reflected her pain … so lost and helpless.  Even the Bua and her family!!  The entire cast was beautiful!!! 

Mansi and Shivani … so remorseful for hurting the family … I think they have such a strong friendship … I know that bond will remain.  (No wonder the Bhabi is jealous of their relationshp!)   Shivani wanting to confess that she was the one who was responsible for the plan; Mansi refusing to let her own up.  What a friendship!!!!   Mansi and Shivani had only good intentions … they thought they were doing something nice for the family … in the long term, they'll be proved right!!!!   I see Mansi and Shivani making many mistakes as they struggle to adjust to their new lives ... but they'll support each other as good friends should and do!!! 

I'm really enjoying this show!!!!

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

ljcruzjps01pensink91tanutesSurish

indi IF-Dazzler
indi
indi

Posted: 21 September 2012 at 6:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sahilshivi

Well Shvi is serious about her in laws too.She does care and wants to win her MIL heart.The girl is trying too in her innocent ways .She looked like some excited child while talking to her MIL about her office experience and lounged to hear few soothing words.
nce to catch hold of such different bahu.

sahilshivi ... I agree with you... Shivani is trying very hard to win the MIL's love and approval!!!  I could see the way she would look at the MIL, making the effort to please her and the hope in her eyes!!!  Like a little puppy begging for a scrap.   Shivani may have started off on the wrong foot ... but I see her trying her best to make up for her mistake!!!   She came home from work, yet she insisted that she should help with the preparations for the prayers. 

I know the MIL is mad at her right now, but she'll eventually realise that Shivani is not a bad girl ... that she has a good heart ...and would come to love her. 

Raj Laxmi will end up having two wonderful daughters-in-law!!!!

Edited by indi - 21 September 2012 at 7:30am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

jps01pensink91tanutesSurish

indi IF-Dazzler
indi
indi

Posted: 21 September 2012 at 6:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jps01

Cute love scenes between Mansi and Anoop at the dinner table today!!!Embarrassed That megawatt smile lights up my life!!!Dancing

Mansi, not happy you took that idea of Shivani!! And why did you take the blame!! At least you could have said it was Shivani's idea and you thought it would be helpful rather than the mess you are currently in!!! LOL, now you have made a very angry Anoop Ji and MIL!!!Dead

Shattered my fragile heart to see Anoop crying and it was damn real, no glycerine - you could see the redness in his eyes!!! That's my Himm!! Always giving his best!!!Cry

Oh, by the way, both Sahil and Anoop looked so handsome in their white kurtas!Tongue

jps ... This serial is turning out to be quite good, isn't it!!!!  Loved Anoop and Mansi at the dinner table ... thought for a moment that he was going to feed her   Big smile!!!!   Himm's smile always makes me smile ...   But the part I enjoyed best was the scene where he was crying with the memories of the good times he had with his Dad!!!  Like a little lost boy!!!   I just loved him/Himm!!!   My God, Himmanshoo continues to amaze me ... what an actor!!!!  Imagine I enjoyed a sad scene more than a love sceneShocked ...   that's the power of Himm's acting!!!!   jay, remember at the beginning I said we would know the real lead when the show starts and Himm gets into actionWink!!!  It was so clear ... Himm just stole the show and ran with it ... like Usine Bolt ... leaving the rest behind Star  Star!!!!  Must say though, the entire cast was outstanding!!!! 

BTW, what Mansi/Shivani did with the photo will be the impetus that would make the family deal with their issues regarding the father ... a lot of hearts will heal in the long term!!!!   The bahus will turn out to be good  LOL!!!

pensink
... Thank you again for  the WUs  ...  so beautifully written, so detailed that I was able to quite enjoy the episode!!   Don't know how I would have managed without you!   Thank you my dear friend!   pensink ... I  realise that both types of marriages have their advantages and disadvantages ... I guess it's up to the people to make or break a relationship!!!  My parents' were a love and my aunt had an arranged ... yet both couples were extremely loving, happy and devoted to their partners.  I think it must be difficult though to have to adjust to other people  Ouch!!! 

surish
... After last night's episode I'm seeing more dissatisfaction from the other team!!!!  What a powerful performance by Himm!!!  He dominated in every way!!!!

Have a nice day all!!

pensink91 Goldie
pensink91
pensink91

Posted: 21 September 2012 at 8:07am | IP Logged
Excellent posts by all. Very well analysed and written. Now it is getting more intense and as the past reveals definitely we would see some healing as currently the family has suppressed their feelings and were afraid to open those past wounds/sorrows. And MIL actually does not hate Shivani, she blesses her,its a new experience for her as all have had arranged marriage and she was shocked. She loves both of them sometimes we feel that if the person is quiet that love is not there. But look at actions and we can see she does love her too maybe not as much as she does Mansi.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

jps01tanutesSurish

indi IF-Dazzler
indi
indi

Posted: 21 September 2012 at 8:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pensink91

Excellent posts by all. Very well analysed and written. Now it is getting more intense and as the past reveals definitely we would see some healing as currently the family has suppressed their feelings and were afraid to open those past wounds/sorrows. And MIL actually does not hate Shivani, she blesses her,its a new experience for her as all have had arranged marriage and she was shocked. She loves both of them sometimes we feel that if the person is quiet that love is not there. But look at actions and we can see she does love her too maybe not as much as she does Mansi.

pensink
... the story is really moving now ... and very nicely too!  Raj Laxmi is not really a bad person ... she did get a shock from Sahil, didn't she? 

I don't expect to get answers about the father's death very soon ... I expect the Cvs would take their time and let Mansi/Anoop grow closer before revealing. 

Anoop has so much pain ... not bitterness ... regarding the father's death ... I feel it's either he blames himself for the death (might have indirectly been the cause), or was shocked - a case of the father committing suicide ... and here's another wicked thought ... could he have been running away with another woman at the time of his death???  Naah ... not the last reason, they wouldn't be doing havan on his birthday then!!!

It's really puzzling ... here is the family doing havan on the father's birthday ... why would they do that if they don't want reminders of him?  That alone is a big reminder!!!!   Why are they then so upset on seeing the family photo  ... isn't that a contradiction in itself ...  strange I would say!!!  ...  But then it's all up to the CVs  LOL... as we all know!!!! 

Edited by indi - 21 September 2012 at 8:26am

pensink91 Goldie
pensink91
pensink91

Posted: 21 September 2012 at 9:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by indi

Originally posted by pensink91

pensink
... the story is really moving now ... and very nicely too!  Raj Laxmi is not really a bad person ... she did get a shock from Sahil, didn't she? 

I don't expect to get answers about the father's death very soon ... I expect the Cvs would take their time and let Mansi/Anoop grow closer before revealing. 

Anoop has so much pain ... not bitterness ... regarding the father's death ... I feel it's either he blames himself for the death (might have indirectly been the cause), or was shocked - a case of the father committing suicide ... and here's another wicked thought ... could he have been running away with another woman at the time of his death???  Naah ... not the last reason, they wouldn't be doing havan on his birthday then!!!

It's really puzzling ... here is the family doing havan on the father's birthday ... why would they do that if they don't want reminders of him?  That alone is a big reminder!!!!   Why are they then so upset on seeing the family photo  ... isn't that a contradiction in itself ...  strange I would say!!!  ...  But then it's all up to the CVs  LOL... as we all know!!!! 

Indi exactly what I was thinking but did not write, that when they feel so much pain in just the mention of their dad how were they then having the Havan. Also, they were all happy just for the Havan but got emotional after seeing the picture. The same pain should have been visible when the havan was mentioned and they prepared for it. But as you said its upto to the CVs, they do strange things which are beyond our imagination. I think we will know the reason and pain that Anoop and his family has regarding the dad in the next week. They will not drag it too much, though they may take the whole week for it :(. But as long as we get to see and there is a closure to that topic for Mansi and Shivani a week is fine. And I dont think it would be the father ran away as they would not do havan then, nor would it be suicide. it could be that while all the fun, that we heard in the background he had heart attack and since it was him who the dad was tryng to catch that Anoop feels responsible. Mom has never shown any hatred towards Anoop she has always been so loving so I dont think Anoop was truly responsible.
But lets leave our imagination and wait and see how the story unfolds.

jps01tanutesindiSurish

jps01 Goldie
jps01
jps01

Posted: 21 September 2012 at 10:46am | IP Logged
@ Pensink, am waiting for a write-up and there is noneCryCryCryCry!

@ Indi, you have outdone yourself girl.  Brilliant commentary on the episode and everyone.ClapClapClap And yes, I agree about Himm and the show - he is a show stealer, that introvert!!Big smile

But I don't think Rajlaxmi was crying because she saw how sad Anoop was, she was distraught because of what happened to his dad.

@ Sahilshivi, I also agree that Shivani is really trying hard to get into MIL's good books, but MIL is still cold!! MIL should not differentiate between DILs - its definitely not fair! She needs to show them both equal love and respect!! I hope the situation changes in time to come!!! It reminds me of the way she always treat Anoop and Sahil too!

Hi everyone, have a great weekend and looking forward to solving some mysteries "A" style next week.  In the meantime, I will rewind and rewatch those cute scenes!!!

pensink91tanutesindiSurish

pensink91 Goldie
pensink91
pensink91

Posted: 21 September 2012 at 11:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jps01

@ Pensink, am waiting for a write-up and there is noneCryCryCryCry!

@ Indi, you have outdone yourself girl.  Brilliant commentary on the episode and everyone.ClapClapClap And yes, I agree about Himm and the show - he is a show stealer, that introvert!!Big smile

But I don't think Rajlaxmi was crying because she saw how sad Anoop was, she was distraught because of what happened to his dad.

@ Sahilshivi, I also agree that Shivani is really trying hard to get into MIL's good books, but MIL is still cold!! MIL should not differentiate between DILs - its definitely not fair! She needs to show them both equal love and respect!! I hope the situation changes in time to come!!! It reminds me of the way she always treat Anoop and Sahil too!

Hi everyone, have a great weekend and looking forward to solving some mysteries "A" style next week.  In the meantime, I will rewind and rewatch those cute scenes!!!

I know how you feel, we have to wait 3 days to actually know what is happening Unhappy. Wish there was an episode today too.

Have a great weekend !!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

jps01tanutesSurish

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Love Marriage ya Arranged Marriage Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index