Love Marriage ya Arranged Marriage

India-Forums

Himmanshoo aka Anoop Appreciation Thread #1 (Page 9)

indi IF-Dazzler
indi
indi

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 9:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Surish

Since Himmanshoo will be finally making his first appearance my comments will flow great distances like molten, basaltic lava which is 10000 times as viscous as water.This lava can be very hazardous, cutting anyone in its path to shreds. Rasha and Sushma  countless thanks to you! Sruthy.L , Indi Jpso1, tanutes, cleos, priya, Sahil, Bhavini, Keshawn Rishi glad to see you again. Those whom I'm conversing with for the very first time it's indeed my great pleasure!Wish my beloved azuria, Leesan Vanfan, Godblessall and  many others were here!

Surish ... (LOL!)  How can I not love you  LOL!!!    WE  need that .. "comments will flow great distances like molten, basaltic lava which is 10000 times as viscous as water.This lava can be very hazardous, cutting anyone in its path to shreds."    I did say that you will cut them into tiny pieces  Dead!!!!    The competition is on!!!!  The better Man will tell Wink!!!  

Hello to all  ... so happy to meet you again!!! 

BTW, godblessall is also here!!!

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

ljcruzgodblessallrashaaKeshawnSruthy.LtanutesCleosjps01pensink91Leesansahil70Surish

godblessall Senior Member
godblessall
godblessall

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 9:36am | IP Logged
Yesss...I'm very much here and absolutely elated to get back with so many familiar names...Dancing
    I have a question...Who is the 'Co-pilot ' here who gets to sit beside 'El Capitan' for the entire journey...??Wink
...Can that post be open for us admirers..?? I mean every day or every week one person from us  can be assigned as the lucky 'co-pilot' based on some specific criteria...e.g, today it can be Sushma as simply nobody can beat her...Thumbs Up

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

rashaaKeshawntanutesCleosjps01pensink91indiLeesanSurish

Sruthy.L Goldie
Sruthy.L
Sruthy.L

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 10:06am | IP Logged
Very bad introduction of Himmanshoo.

My heart broke into pieces.I expected his introduction in Captains costume.Evereything broken.

HIMMANSHOO IS THE BEST

I cant see my Gudduji back coz Anoop is a silent guy an introvert...

My Gudduji...

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

godblessallKeshawntanutesCleosjps01pensink91indiLeesanSurish

indi IF-Dazzler
indi
indi

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 10:18am | IP Logged

Sruthy.l ... Cheer up, it's just the beginning!  Just think about when Capt. Anoop starts to fall in love ... remember Gudduji's  silent stares and facial expressions when he started falling for R?    Well, no other actor can portray those scenes like Himmanshoo ... Himm's  actions speak louder than words!!!  That's to say how talented the guy is!!!   So right now it's ok if he's silent!!!  That introvert will surely change along the way ...Wink!!!! 

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

godblessallrashaaKeshawnSruthy.LtanutesCleosjps01pensink91LeesanSurish

Leesan IF-Rockerz
Leesan
Leesan

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 10:19am | IP Logged
Hello everyone!! After much looking around I found this forum ...and I found you! All of you (almost) !!!Hug I've missed you all sooo much, i cant begin to explain!! SmileSo excited and thrilled to see so many familiar "faces"!! Believe it or not, a few of us are still on the BBAT forum, holding on by a thread but still active, so do drop in ...there's still lots to talk about, especially with this new show! It remains a special place for us all,even now!

Not sure I'll be able to follow LMAAM though, I'm hopeless as well as helpless without subtitles, but I'll try to pop in and read all your great comments/analyses from time to time!  So do keep posting!!

Here's wishing Himm all the best in this new role as Captain Anoop! And as Godblessall suggested, looking forward to "flying" alongside all the new co-pilots!!Wink   

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

ljcruzgodblessallrashaaKeshawntanutesCleosjps01pensink91indiSurish

indi IF-Dazzler
indi
indi

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 10:34am | IP Logged

leesan ... So happy to have you join us   Hug!!!   I'm sure you'll soon be fighting for co-pilot's position  LOL!!! 

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

godblessallrashaaKeshawntanutesCleosjps01pensink91Surish

Surish IF-Addictz
Surish
Surish

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 10:54am | IP Logged

Sruthy.L and Indi after watching today's episode I must say that something just doesn't add up! Both male leads introduction happened somewhat in a mysterious and unpremeditated way! Would have preferred if we were given an insight into their personal lives before meeting their futuristic brides.Leesan and Pensink missed you much. Glad to see you here.

Edited by Surish - 08 August 2012 at 10:54am

godblessallrashaaKeshawntanutesCleosjps01pensink91indi

indi IF-Dazzler
indi
indi

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 11:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Surish

Sruthy.L and Indi after watching today's episode I must say that something just doesn't add up! Both male leads introduction happened somewhat in a mysterious and unpremeditated way! Would have preferred if we were given an insight into their personal lives before meeting their futuristic brides.Leesan and Pensink missed you much. Glad to see you here.

Surish ... It would have been nice to see something of their backgrounds and personal lives so we could better understand and appreciate the characters and their actions ...  They did show something of the girls' personal lives ... so I had expected that they would do the same for the guys!!!  The promotions did give an idea of their backgrounds, so hopefully, we'll get that insight soon!! 

KeshawngodblessallrashaaSruthy.LtanutesCleosjps01Surish

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Love Marriage ya Arranged Marriage Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index