Love Marriage ya Arranged Marriage

India-Forums

Himmanshoo aka Anoop Appreciation Thread #1 (Page 89)

indi IF-Dazzler
indi
indi

Posted: 20 September 2012 at 2:51pm | IP Logged
[QUOTE
[/QUOTE]
Mansi just said that they get tense when we talk about the dad. But she never said about  her conversation with Anoop regarding that. she only thought about that scene. But  you know so much is left to viewers speculation. 

Agree Shivani wanting to support her parents financially is good, I like that too. So far, not to offend anyone, that is the only thing she is serious about. Rest of the time she too impulsive. In today's episode instead of just bringing out that picture and the heartache it had caused could have been avoided. Sahil was sharing things with Shivani and could have asked him the consequences of her plan. But no she forced Mansi and decided to bring that picture.

In my opinion there is nothing wrong in supporting parents and I would too. But one has realize that after marriage one need to seek the in laws approval too. It seems like there is no adjustment needed for the boys but only by girls, thats not true. Both have to make a lot of adjustments after marriage.

Reiterating what I already said in one of my earlier posts that this is the character we are discussing here not the human being playing that character. And hoping that no one takes offence.
[/QUOTE]

pensink ... I quite agree with you.  As I stated previously, the character of Shivani is sending out mixed signals ... she's impulsive and yet a responsible daughter./business woman! 

As I haven't yet seen the episode yet  (jay, note, I didn't peek today  LOL ), I don't know the extent of the "force" that Shivani used on Mansi.   I consider Mansi to be a clever girl, that's why I wouldn't blame Shivani here ... Mansi seems more clear headed than Shivani... why let Shivani persuade her  to do something that she very well knows that her  husband has already warned her about!!!  Mansi and Shivani have been friends for a very long time ... time enough to know that Shivani acts without thinking of the consequences!    Mansi was more than capable of evaluating the situation before acting... she is not a child ... she could have refused to do as Shivani suggested... !!! 

A strong person will never let herself be bullied ... and I'm sure Mansi is strong!!!  She had the choice to make and she made the wrong one!!!   As adults, we would have choices to make in life , it's up to us only whether we make the right or the wrong choice.  As I said before, hope she learnt her lesson. 

I'm sure the way Anoop is going, sooner than later Mansi could have charmed him into telling her the story re the Dad   LOL!!! 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

jps01pensink91tanutesSurish

indi IF-Dazzler
indi
indi

Posted: 20 September 2012 at 2:58pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by jps01

@ Pensink, agree with you on your comments below:
"In my opinion there is nothing wrong in supporting parents and I would too. But one has realize that after marriage one need to seek the in laws approval too. It seems like there is no adjustment needed for the boys but only by girls, thats not true. Both have to make a lot of adjustments after marriage.

Reiterating what I already said in one of my earlier posts that this is the character we are discussing here not the human being playing that character. And hoping that no one takes offence."  Yes, we are definitely discussing the character of Shivani and not the person who portrays the character!! Am happy that Mansi is a bit matured or else Anoop would be pulling his hair out!!

I really liked how the CVs portrayed Anoop and Mansi's character this week! And just loved the cute love scenes between these two!! The chemistry is finally there and a delight to watch!!!

Maybe the CVs are saving the romantic scenes between Sahil and Shivani for their honeymoon, but so far I cannot see it!! Hopefully, one day just like Anoop and Mansi, I will enjoy it also!!

As for now, O Re Piya...!!!! btw I love that song!!!

jps ... I could tell you are enjoying the love ... I am too  LOL!!!   Himm is a master at those scenes ... he never disappoints ...

As for romantic scenes between Sahil and Shivani, even though they had the love marriage, I am seeing so many problems popping up for them ... makes you think that the arranged marriage is, afterall, the better one Wink  !!!! 

I just love the romance between Mansi and Anoop!!!!  I'm lapping it up   LOLLOL!!!!  Only thing, they are finishing too fast!!!   I'm not getting enough time to savour  Big smile!!!

Edited by indi - 20 September 2012 at 2:59pm

jps01pensink91tanutesSurish

pensink91 Goldie
pensink91
pensink91

Posted: 20 September 2012 at 3:26pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by indi

[QUOTE
Mansi just said that they get tense when we talk about the dad. But she never said about  her conversation with Anoop regarding that. she only thought about that scene. But  you know so much is left to viewers speculation. 

Agree Shivani wanting to support her parents financially is good, I like that too. So far, not to offend anyone, that is the only thing she is serious about. Rest of the time she too impulsive. In today's episode instead of just bringing out that picture and the heartache it had caused could have been avoided. Sahil was sharing things with Shivani and could have asked him the consequences of her plan. But no she forced Mansi and decided to bring that picture.

In my opinion there is nothing wrong in supporting parents and I would too. But one has realize that after marriage one need to seek the in laws approval too. It seems like there is no adjustment needed for the boys but only by girls, thats not true. Both have to make a lot of adjustments after marriage.

Reiterating what I already said in one of my earlier posts that this is the character we are discussing here not the human being playing that character. And hoping that no one takes offence.
[/QUOTE]

pensink ... I quite agree with you.  As I stated previously, the character of Shivani is sending out mixed signals ... she's impulsive and yet a responsible daughter./business woman! 

As I haven't yet seen the episode yet  (jay, note, I didn't peek today  LOL ), I don't know the extent of the "force" that Shivani used on Mansi.   I consider Mansi to be a clever girl, that's why I wouldn't blame Shivani here ... Mansi seems more clear headed than Shivani... why let Shivani persuade her  to do something that she very well knows that her  husband has already warned her about!!!  Mansi and Shivani have been friends for a very long time ... time enough to know that Shivani acts without thinking of the consequences!    Mansi was more than capable of evaluating the situation before acting... she is not a child ... she could have refused to do as Shivani suggested... !!! 

A strong person will never let herself be bullied ... and I'm sure Mansi is strong!!!  She had the choice to make and she made the wrong one!!!   As adults, we would have choices to make in life , it's up to us only whether we make the right or the wrong choice.  As I said before, hope she learnt her lesson. 

I'm sure the way Anoop is going, sooner than later Mansi could have charmed him into telling her the story re the Dad   LOL!!! 

[/QUOTE]
LOL, "I don't know the extent of the "force" that Shivani used on Mansi.   I consider Mansi to be a clever girl, that's why I wouldn't blame Shivani here ." Well she obviously did not threaten or beat her up LOL. But she kept telling Mansi to do it since if the dont try how would they know what is the reason. Mansi did deny that she is unsure that plan would work and did not want to do it. But Shivani did insist. So in a way it was her fault than Mansi's. Mansi is already confused with the reactions she got and with the fact that her reserved husband was one time quite cheerful and liked the attractions of the girls in his college.
True it is upto us to make the right or wrong decisions but in certain circumstances this reasoning never works. Ideally it should be like this.

Agreed Anoop may have shared sometime in the future but he may not have too. And I would go with the latter as remember in BBAT we never knew what was the reason for rift between his dad and Guddu.Smile

jps01tanutesindiSurish

BornCritical Senior Member
BornCritical
BornCritical

Posted: 20 September 2012 at 3:27pm | IP Logged
Well Shvi is serious about her in laws too.She does care and wants to win her MIL heart.The girl is trying too in her innocent ways .She looked like some excited child while talking to her MIL about her office experience and lounged to hear few soothing words.

But then girls like Shivani who have responsibilities of her parents are 99 percent misunderstood at their in laws,who always look at her suspiciously and question her loyalty to Sasural

As for photo idea i dont think shivani did anything wrong ...presenting a happy family picture ...,she thought was the best way to win heart of family  plus...anoop too...yes anoop too may have remembered something bad ...but did not he remember all good things as well...plus its due to this photo Mansi would know the real pain of her husband and will be able to come near me...as we see in the precap .

As I said before ...Shivaniss ideas are always a bit twisted but they always give good results...she got her love sahil by first idea ...I dont think their was any other way to get ur love when boys mom says perfect no...her second idea too was all with good intention ...though with initial jhatka will make things better and deeper between Mansi Anoop.

Well Shivani is not at all a typical bahu...a middle class family wants to have...she is the one fitted for people who can be broad minded and see long term effects...which I know most of the in laws and family  dont want to do ...as they are always searching for a chance to catch hold of such different bahu.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

jps01pensink91tanutesindiSurish

pensink91 Goldie
pensink91
pensink91

Posted: 20 September 2012 at 3:34pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by indi

Originally posted by jps01

@ Pensink, agree with you on your comments below:
"In my opinion there is nothing wrong in supporting parents and I would too. But one has realize that after marriage one need to seek the in laws approval too. It seems like there is no adjustment needed for the boys but only by girls, thats not true. Both have to make a lot of adjustments after marriage.

Reiterating what I already said in one of my earlier posts that this is the character we are discussing here not the human being playing that character. And hoping that no one takes offence."  Yes, we are definitely discussing the character of Shivani and not the person who portrays the character!! Am happy that Mansi is a bit matured or else Anoop would be pulling his hair out!!

I really liked how the CVs portrayed Anoop and Mansi's character this week! And just loved the cute love scenes between these two!! The chemistry is finally there and a delight to watch!!!

Maybe the CVs are saving the romantic scenes between Sahil and Shivani for their honeymoon, but so far I cannot see it!! Hopefully, one day just like Anoop and Mansi, I will enjoy it also!!

As for now, O Re Piya...!!!! btw I love that song!!!

jps ... I could tell you are enjoying the love ... I am too  LOL!!!   Himm is a master at those scenes ... he never disappoints ...

As for romantic scenes between Sahil and Shivani, even though they had the love marriage, I am seeing so many problems popping up for them ... makes you think that the arranged marriage is, afterall, the better one Wink  !!!! 

I just love the romance between Mansi and Anoop!!!!  I'm lapping it up   LOLLOL!!!!  Only thing, they are finishing too fast!!!   I'm not getting enough time to savour  Big smile!!!

Indi and Jay, yes maybe they are saving the romance between SAhil and Shivani for their honeymoon track.

Indi, you yourself had said it, I think yesterday, that not necessary love marriages would be better. As when you fall in love the person only shows their good side to you. The true nature is only known when you live with them. in short meetings you cannot know the person completely. And after marriage when you see those shortcommings then the differences occur. but dont think love marriages always fail, there are exceptions to everything.

As for arranged marriages both know that they need to learn about each other and most case these are considered successful. The main thing is how we look at the things.

Sahil always was like this and Shivani too knew her  MILs nature to some extent. And for any thing we need to talk clearly and make the person understand. Unlike Sahil who says he will talk and then does not have the courage and only makes matters worse.

Edited by pensink91 - 20 September 2012 at 3:34pm

BornCriticaljps01tanutesindiSurish

Surish IF-Addictz
Surish
Surish

Posted: 20 September 2012 at 3:45pm | IP Logged
Hi  Pensink, Jps01 SahilShivi and Indi, I concur with the fact that Anoop's mom loved him so dearly in the past. At present ,she is a bit  callous towards him, probably because, his father, her husband's, death was either the consequence of his tennis' match victory, or his dad's birthday celebration.Anoop's and  Mansi's chemistry looked more off-screen today for me. The way he warmly smiled and had his eyes transfixed upon her indicates to me that Goddess of sensual pleasures has him under her umbrella! I could see Anoop revealing his past life to Mansi by Tuesday of next week which of course will indeed a very difficult task since they have so many obstacles to face, like Anoop's mom for example who frequently have them on eggshells. I presume that like the weddings and burgeoning romance both jodis' consummation will occur simultaneously. Indi you are absolutely right about Shivani! She  is diametrically opposed to Mansi as she usually makes rash decisions.
thank-you-glitter-pictures-009.gif www.Bealog.net
Pensink for those fabulous  vivid and detailed written updates that you make available to us on a daily basis.  

Edited by Surish - 20 September 2012 at 4:30pm

BornCriticaljps01pensink91tanutesindi

BornCritical Senior Member
BornCritical
BornCritical

Posted: 20 September 2012 at 4:08pm | IP Logged
@surish u just echoed my thought about their consummation...i too feel it would be simultaneous like their marriage Smile

jps01pensink91tanutesindiSurish

jps01 Goldie
jps01
jps01

Posted: 20 September 2012 at 9:19pm | IP Logged
Cute love scenes between Mansi and Anoop at the dinner table today!!!Embarrassed That megawatt smile lights up my life!!!Dancing

Mansi, not happy you took that idea of Shivani!! And why did you take the blame!! At least you could have said it was Shivani's idea and you thought it would be helpful rather than the mess you are currently in!!! LOL, now you have made a very angry Anoop Ji and MIL!!!Dead

Shattered my fragile heart to see Anoop crying and it was damn real, no glycerine - you could see the redness in his eyes!!! That's my Himm!! Always giving his best!!!Cry

Oh, by the way, both Sahil and Anoop looked so handsome in their white kurtas!Tongue

pensink91tanutesindiSurish

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Love Marriage ya Arranged Marriage Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index