Love Marriage ya Arranged Marriage

India-Forums

Himmanshoo aka Anoop Appreciation Thread #1 (Page 88)

pensink91 Goldie
pensink91
pensink91

Posted: 20 September 2012 at 10:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by indi

pensink .
.. thank you again!!!!  So very touching ...

I knew the Mom couldn't hate her child!!!  What's the reason for their behaviour??  So much pain!!!    Was the havan held for the Dad's birthday?  Suppose he's still alive? 

Shivani is not the only one to blame for the situation ... she was only trying to be nice to her friend.  Mansi knew Anoop's views regarding the Dad ... why couldn't she be more tactful and patient!  So far, she seems to be an intelligent girl ... come one, Mansi, use your brain and be patient, you'll soon get to know the whole story!!!

I'm looking forward to tonight.  The story is going really well, I must say!!!
Mom definitely does not hate her son. I think she is just not able to reach that place where he has shut himself from everything. She tries and that is why she gets impatient sometimes. Sahil is happy g lucky person. Also,the way Sahil was telling Shivani I feel a lot of burden came on Anoop's shoulders and at a very young age so he became serious. Now once he shares and realizes Mansi is there to support him he might become the same old cheerful Anoop they spoke about. Maybe MIL too would not be so hard on anyone. This is just a speculation as we all know it al depends on dear CVs.

Edited by pensink91 - 20 September 2012 at 10:54am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

jps01indiSurish

BornCritical Senior Member
BornCritical
BornCritical

Posted: 20 September 2012 at 1:08pm | IP Logged
Well anoop will always be serious though some ice would break for sure between anoop mansi

MIL wont change much too as being hard is her usp though they may show her softer side for time being

Next week will be revelation of Anoop  mom  rift

BTW am liking this ulti khopdi shivani ...who always comes up with some tumultuous idea...as her plots always have long term effect be it her marriage with Sahil or photo ide
a.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

jps01pensink91tanutesindiSurish

indi IF-Dazzler
indi
indi

Posted: 20 September 2012 at 1:32pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sahilshivi

Well anoop will always be serious though some ice would break for sure between anoop mansi

MIL wont change much too as being hard is her usp though they may show her softer side for time being

Next week will be revelation of Anoop  mom  rift

BTW am liking this ulti khopdi shivani ...who always comes up with some tumultuous idea...as her plots always have long term effect be it her marriage with Sahil or photo ide
a.

I think the DILs will cause a big change in that household!!!  The MIL would soften her attitude towards Anoop after Mansi has charmed her.   Anoop will loosen up and Sahil will become a responsible man, i.e. after Mansi and Shivani have finished with them    LOLLOL!!!!

Shivi, I view,  as a mixed character ... on one hand she is so impulsive in her actions, and on the other, she's a responsible, level-headed girl ... she runs her own business and I think she also takes responsibility for the welfare of her family ... Mom/Dad/Sister ... doesn't she maintain the house?   I feel a bit sorry for her ... she was so sad when she found out that Sahil had lied to her ... I'm afraid she will only now realise what an irresponsible person Sahil is!!!   The saying is so true ... you only know a person when you live with them  Shocked!!!! 

Did Mansi mention to Shivani the conversation she had with Anoop and his response regarding the Dad?  

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

jps01pensink91tanutesSurish

jps01 Goldie
jps01
jps01

Posted: 20 September 2012 at 2:02pm | IP Logged
@ Indi, regarding your question" Did Mansi mention to Shivani the conversation she had with Anoop and his response regarding the Dad?" .  I believe Mansi did tell Shivani when they were preparing for Anoop & Sahil's dad pooja, but I am sure Pensink can tell you better as I only rely on her translation.

And yes Indi I admire Shivani's independence to provide for her family and her ability to work!! But at other times, she in inconsistent!

Edited by jps01 - 20 September 2012 at 2:03pm

pensink91tanutesindiSurish

indi IF-Dazzler
indi
indi

Posted: 20 September 2012 at 2:10pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by jps01

@ Indi, regarding your question" Did Mansi mention to Shivani the conversation she had with Anoop and his response regarding the Dad?" .  I believe Mansi did tell Shivani when they were preparing for Anoop & Sahil's dad pooja, but I am sure Pensink can tell you better as I only rely on her translation.

And yes Indi I admire Shivani's independence to provide for her family and her ability to work!! But at other times, she in inconsistent!

jps  ... I hope that Mansi has learnt her lesson here and  in future not take Shivi's advice without considering the consequences ...  especially  when it comes to her husband ... afterall, Shivi herself needs to learn about this new  relationship!!!    Shivi is no expert in this area ...   A relationship with a husband is much different from that of a boyfriend,   I should think  LOLLOL!!!!

Mansi is an intelligent girl ... she should be able to make her own decisions and judgements!!!!   She doesn't need her bhabi's or Shivani's advice!!!  Don't think Shivani will deliberately cause trouble for Mansi at this time... but as for the future, who knows;  somehow,  I don't trust the bhabi  !!

Edited by indi - 20 September 2012 at 2:24pm

jps01pensink91tanutesSurish

pensink91 Goldie
pensink91
pensink91

Posted: 20 September 2012 at 2:31pm | IP Logged

Mansi just said that they get tense when we talk about the dad. But she never said about  her conversation with Anoop regarding that. she only thought about that scene. But  you know so much is left to viewers speculation. 

Agree Shivani wanting to support her parents financially is good, I like that too. So far, not to offend anyone, that is the only thing she is serious about. Rest of the time she too impulsive. In today's episode instead of just bringing out that picture and the heartache it had caused could have been avoided. Sahil was sharing things with Shivani and could have asked him the consequences of her plan. But no she forced Mansi and decided to bring that picture.

In my opinion there is nothing wrong in supporting parents and I would too. But one has realize that after marriage one need to seek the in laws approval too. It seems like there is no adjustment needed for the boys but only by girls, thats not true. Both have to make a lot of adjustments after marriage.

Reiterating what I already said in one of my earlier posts that this is the character we are discussing here not the human being playing that character. And hoping that no one takes offence.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

ljcruzjps01tanutesindiSurish

pensink91 Goldie
pensink91
pensink91

Posted: 20 September 2012 at 2:34pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by indi

jps  ... I hope that Mansi has learnt her lesson here and  in future not take Shivi's advice without considering the consequences ...  especially  when it comes to her husband ... afterall, Shivi herself needs to learn about this new  relationship!!!    Shivi is no expert in this area ...   A relationship with a husband is much different from that of a boyfriend,   I should think  LOLLOL!!!!

Mansi is an intelligent girl ... she should be able to make her own decisions and judgements!!!!   She doesn't need her bhabi's or Shivani's advice!!!  Don't think Shivani will deliberately cause trouble for Mansi at this time... but as for the future, who knows;  somehow,  I don't trust the bhabi  !!

Indi, i agree with you 100% on everything.

jps01tanutesSurish

jps01 Goldie
jps01
jps01

Posted: 20 September 2012 at 2:50pm | IP Logged
@ Pensink, agree with you on your comments below:
"In my opinion there is nothing wrong in supporting parents and I would too. But one has realize that after marriage one need to seek the in laws approval too. It seems like there is no adjustment needed for the boys but only by girls, thats not true. Both have to make a lot of adjustments after marriage.

Reiterating what I already said in one of my earlier posts that this is the character we are discussing here not the human being playing that character. And hoping that no one takes offence."  Yes, we are definitely discussing the character of Shivani and not the person who portrays the character!! Am happy that Mansi is a bit matured or else Anoop would be pulling his hair out!!

I really liked how the CVs portrayed Anoop and Mansi's character this week! And just loved the cute love scenes between these two!! The chemistry is finally there and a delight to watch!!!

Maybe the CVs are saving the romantic scenes between Sahil and Shivani for their honeymoon, but so far I cannot see it!! Hopefully, one day just like Anoop and Mansi, I will enjoy it also!!

As for now, O Re Piya...!!!! btw I love that song!!!

tanutesindiSurish

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Love Marriage ya Arranged Marriage Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index