Love Marriage ya Arranged Marriage

India-Forums

Himmanshoo aka Anoop Appreciation Thread #1 (Page 87)

indi IF-Dazzler
indi
indi

Posted: 20 September 2012 at 9:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pensink91

Okay spoiler for today, Anoop is really in love with Mansi, I just started one of the working links just quickly browsed thru it and the last part of the first link was really sweet.Wink Now wait paitiently will try to type as soon as possible for you all lovely friendsBig smile

pensink ... you teaser, you  LOL!!!!    OK, so I'll wait patiently   Wink!!!!!!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

jps01pensink91Surish

jps01 Goldie
jps01
jps01

Posted: 20 September 2012 at 10:08am | IP Logged
@ Pensink, I wonder if you know what you are doing to me!!! Control J, self control!!!Embarrassed

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

pensink91tanutesindiSurish

pensink91 Goldie
pensink91
pensink91

Posted: 20 September 2012 at 10:15am | IP Logged

Todays episode starts with Sahil shares some family photos and he asks Shivani to guess whose picture it was and Sahil tells that is Anoop bhaiya with Tennis racket  so Shivani asks did he win the competition and Sahil jokingly says no he just got the picture in a studio. Sahil tells no one could beat Anoop in tennis he was so good. Then Shivani says there is so much to learn about Anoop Bhaiya (don't we all feel the same J). Then Shivani says something to Mansi and she says no this is not happening as it is there is so much tension I don't want matters to get worse. But Shivani says nothing will happen and we should atleast try. Then MIL comes and says you both are here come down for dinner if you are done with talking. Then Shivani says we were saved else Mom would have know about our surprise. Then Mansi is shown on the dining table reminiscing the moment where she mentioned Anoop's dad and he got mad and also what Shivani said to her. Bua says Mansi why don't you call Anoop as it is so late, she says how long would you wait for him and that she should eat. After a few mins Anoop enters and slowly approaches the dining table. Mansi exicited greets him and he asks, is there some food left. Mansi says yes I will warm it, he says no its fine as it is (such a sweet husband, never wants to trouble his wife. He truly is in love with her J). Mansi serves him and asks thatyou were supposed to have dinner with friends and he replied yes, I told them I have a fast. They share a  brief eyelock, then he asks Mansi did you eat and tells her to eat with him. He himself picks her bowl to server her the daal (lentil). ( that gesture was so sweet. I don't know why girls or wives insist on verbal love confession, see the look and the behavior it will tell her husband loves her a lot).

He says Mansi I am really sorry for what happened in the evening , Mansi says I should be the one apologizing and she says sorry. Anoop says thanks and says lets eat, they keep looking at each other and smiling and eating (lovely scene, beeeautiful). Then Mansi is all excited ( I just hope this shivani with her flop ideas don't spoil anything for them.) Shivani asks her the reason why she is so happy. Mansi says Anoop came back home without eating from the party as he wanted to have dinner with me and Shivani says this is the time to increase the romance. Mansi tells her she does not believe her idea would work but shivani insists. Mansi is talking to her mom and asks why she will not come for the hawan and her mom replies it is personal family matter and even though MIL invited I think I should not come. Then Naina comes and mansi's mom shares with her how happy she is that Shivani and Mansi are married in the same house they can live like sisters. Naina bhabhi says it is not that good. Now the precap scene, Mansi unveils the family photo with mom , dad, anoop , sahil and Netra and mom is all emotional and ANoop is angry (silly shivani, I hope Mansi does not pay attention to her in the future) and Phuphaji asks who put this picture here and Shivani is about to answer and Mansi the Mahaan replies I did. Anoop asks angrily why she did that……..

All are upset and angry, even MIL. Phuphaji stops Anoop from scolding Mansi and tells him its time for the hawan and Anoop is still lost and angry and is not responding. Then Hawan starts, Bua takes Shivani, and Mansi wipes her tears and comes and sits there. Hawan happening but Anoop is not there he is somewhere else. Anoop has to be nudged and told repeatedly to do the required… Mom is asked to come there for the last part. Mom too is very disturbed and bua tells her to go. Then Hawan over and Mansi sees how upset Anoop is ( this is all because of Shivani). Mansi asks bua tell me why are people looking at me like this, I feel like I made a hugemistake. Bua says will tell after the hawan is over. Anoop leaves without eating Prasad. <Mansi should have listened to her Bhabhi's advice>.

Anoop comes to his room and breaksdown remembering the picture. Mansi apologizes to Mom and says I know I crossed some boundaries today and I am at fault.  She asks for forgiveness, mom in law says ask the servant to keep this picture back and goes from there.Anoop is remembering and we hear BG sounds where Anoop is telling his dad he won the tennis match and then some memories of his birthday celebrations and then Anoop telling his dad to catch him and mom telling you can never defeat my anoop. Mom and Anoop from those dialogues show they shared a sweet loving relationship. Then Mansi and Shivani are talking and Shivani asks what did mIl say and Mansi says I should not have done this and Shivani says I will clear the matter that I made you do this. Mansi stops her saying MIL is still angry with her and this would make matters worse. She says I am afraid to go infront of Anoop.

Precap for Monday: Mansi crying and telling Anoop , I am your present and future and I have the right to know your past ( I agree to know a person fully you need to know everything about their life. I feel after this track Anoop and Mansi would come closer ).Anoop says you want to know then come with me and hold her hands and takes her to some closed room…………………………………………………..Monday suspense to be revealed.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

ljcruzSushmaGilljps01tanutesindisoapwatcher1Surish

pensink91 Goldie
pensink91
pensink91

Posted: 20 September 2012 at 10:17am | IP Logged

The storyis now moving in the right direction. Today's episode is very emotional but a good one.

jps01tanutesindiSurish

pensink91 Goldie
pensink91
pensink91

Posted: 20 September 2012 at 10:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jps01

@ Pensink, I wonder if you know what you are doing to me!!! Control J, self control!!!Embarrassed
I know that is why that spoiler to arouse your curiousity.Wink

jps01tanutesindiSurish

jps01 Goldie
jps01
jps01

Posted: 20 September 2012 at 10:30am | IP Logged
Aww Pensink, beautiful, well detailed write up again! Thank you, thank you, thank you my dearest friend!!!  I am so excited to read them Mon - Thurs!!! You are just excellent!!!!Star

Looking forward to seeing the eating scenes tonight Day Dreamingand I feel like slapping Shivani for her innovative ideas!!! Mansi, should not put friendship in front of her husband or MIL!! I agree with you that Naina bhabi was correct and she is!!!Ouch

Am glad that Mansi eventually went to Anoop and told him about her being his present and future and she should know what all this heartache is about.  Go Girl!  Loving your role so far and of course where my Anoop is concerned, he is dynamite!!!! Big smile

Love you Himm!!!EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

PS:  Having a difficult time acknowledging the character of Shivani, the screen presence is not there!! Maybe time will tell a different story!! Sorry anyone if I hurt your sentiments!

Edited by jps01 - 20 September 2012 at 10:30am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

ljcruzpensink91tanutesindiSurish

indi IF-Dazzler
indi
indi

Posted: 20 September 2012 at 10:44am | IP Logged

pensink .
.. thank you again!!!!  So very touching ...

I knew the Mom couldn't hate her child!!!  What's the reason for their behaviour??  So much pain!!!    Was the havan held for the Dad's birthday?  Suppose he's still alive? 

Shivani is not the only one to blame for the situation ... she was only trying to be nice to her friend.  Mansi knew Anoop's views regarding the Dad ... why couldn't she be more tactful and patient!  So far, she seems to be an intelligent girl ... come one, Mansi, use your brain and be patient, you'll soon get to know the whole story!!!

I'm looking forward to tonight.  The story is going really well, I must say!!!

Edited by indi - 20 September 2012 at 10:45am

jps01pensink91tanutesSurish

pensink91 Goldie
pensink91
pensink91

Posted: 20 September 2012 at 10:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jps01

Aww Pensink, beautiful, well detailed write up again! Thank you, thank you, thank you my dearest friend!!!  I am so excited to read them Mon - Thurs!!! You are just excellent!!!!Star

Looking forward to seeing the eating scenes tonight Day Dreamingand I feel like slapping Shivani for her innovative ideas!!! Mansi, should not put friendship in front of her husband or MIL!! I agree with you that Naina bhabi was correct and she is!!!Ouch

Am glad that Mansi eventually went to Anoop and told him about her being his present and future and she should know what all this heartache is about.  Go Girl!  Loving your role so far and of course where my Anoop is concerned, he is dynamite!!!! Big smile

Love you Himm!!!EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

PS:  Having a difficult time acknowledging the character of Shivani, the screen presence is not there!! Maybe time will tell a different story!! Sorry anyone if I hurt your sentiments!

Anything for my dear friends.Big smile

Exactly how I felt when I heard that Shivani instigated Mansi to do this and no one even thought that maybe she did it on someone else's insistence. Mansi has been pretty smart so far and it is evident on how she handles all the problems so well. Shivani is such a immature girl ( no offence to anyone, I am just talking about the character here). But the precap really gave me hope that now Mansi  would know what the main problem is and once Anoop shares I am sure we will see a different Anoop. His character has changed a lot since he has fallen in love. just hope the CVs take this into the right direction and do no mess the story.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

ljcruzjps01tanutesindiSurish

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Love Marriage ya Arranged Marriage Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index